Devon the coattail rider. Part 2

Re: Devon the coattail rider. Part 2

Post by Guest »

It kinda feels like both. I don't think she's actually ready for a baby, she struggles to look after herself and has started moaning about Darcy in her Vlogs. A baby full time would be way too much for her.

But on the other hand I feel like she only wants it so she can trap Matt and act like they are relationship goals on social media :roll:

candlepants
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by candlepants »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:It kinda feels like both. I don't think she's actually ready for a baby, she struggles to look after herself and has started moaning about Darcy in her Vlogs. A baby full time would be way too much for her.

But on the other hand I feel like she only wants it so she can trap Matt and act like they are relationship goals on social media :roll:
You know you are heading to rock bottom when this is the impression you give social media :roll: the fact we now deduce this as an actual reason based off her social media is alarming, Rein it in Devon, get some damn help!

Post by Guest »

candlepants wrote:
Doughnutdemon12 wrote:It kinda feels like both. I don't think she's actually ready for a baby, she struggles to look after herself and has started moaning about Darcy in her Vlogs. A baby full time would be way too much for her.

You know you are heading to rock bottom when this is the impression you give social media :roll: the fact we now deduce this as an actual reason based off her social media is alarming, Rein it in Devon, get some damn help!
Just one of the many reasons why I don't overshare my personal life on social media. It's really scary how much people are willing to share and tell strangers.

Devon just keeps making herself look bad because she has no idea what she is doing. She keeps copying Louise and it's super creepy! She went from hardly using social media to posting pretty much every update about her life. The whole YouTube thing screams that she is threatened by Louise not to mention those posts about Darcy. :roll:

She needs to really stop and step back. YouTube is not for her and Darcy is not her daughter. She's so desperate to prove everyone wrong. She's not anything special and will never ever be Louise.

Don't get me started on her and Matt trying to be relationship goals.

What are they actually trying to gain from all of this? Do they honset think they will get the following Louise has? Make a career out of it?

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:
candlepants wrote:

Just one of the many reasons why I don't overshare my personal life on social media. It's really scary how much people are willing to share and tell strangers.

Devon just keeps making herself look bad because she has no idea what she is doing. She keeps copying Louise and it's super creepy! She went from hardly using social media to posting pretty much every update about her life. The whole YouTube thing screams that she is threatened by Louise not to mention those posts about Darcy. :roll:

She needs to really stop and step back. YouTube is not for her and Darcy is not her daughter. She's so desperate to prove everyone wrong. She's not anything special and will never ever be Louise.

Don't get me started on her and Matt trying to be relationship goals.

What are they actually trying to gain from all of this? Do they honset think they will get the following Louise has? Make a career out of it?
Devon probably thinks she can write a book about how to be a good stepmother eventually :? :rofl: :roll:

Post by Guest »

Oh god no! That would be even worse than her other book!

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

Only recently stumbled upon her channel but does anyone know why she calls him Matthew, it seems a bit awkward really.
yeehaw partner

Post by Guest »

archived wrote:Only recently stumbled upon her channel but does anyone know why she calls him Matthew, it seems a bit awkward really.
She has said on YouTube comments that I have seen it's because she knows more than one Matt... :roll: So it's not confusing to her...

I know a few people with the same name, I just call them by thier name. Mathew is so formal and considering his whole YouTube and twitter is JustMatt makes it even more weird. I wonder if he actually likes it.

Someone said on her new vlog in the comments that next year she should do a meet and greet... :rofl: I'm sorry but why? :rofl: And of course she would fall off that swing, she's so darn awkward!

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

i watched another youtuber's vlog and day one was a industry insider day and day two was for creators and fans to interact, meet and greets etc...appears they went on the 2nd day as common folk :rofl:

Post by Guest »

ems142 wrote:i watched another youtuber's vlog and day one was a industry insider day and day two was for creators and fans to interact, meet and greets etc...appears they went on the 2nd day as common folk :rofl:
Haha! They actually think they are creators! They are so boring and offer nothing new or interesting! They do the same vidoes everyone else is doing. People only know them because of Louise. :rofl:

Silver star
Learner
Learner

Post by Silver star »

archived wrote:Only recently stumbled upon her channel but does anyone know why she calls him Matthew, it seems a bit awkward really.
I think she does it to try and make herself "different" from Louise :rofl: which is funny considering she copies everything else from her.

Post by Guest »

Silver star wrote:
I think she does it to try and make herself "different" from Louise :rofl: which is funny considering she copies everything else from her.
I agree that too! Louise always called him Matt. Can't believe not even Matt will tell her how much she copies Louise, it's very tragic!

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

Bizarrely, I'm completely captivated by her vlogs because I can't believe that anybody who makes multiple videos weekly can be so dull and lack so much self-awareness that they CARRY ON.

I also had a lot of fun the other day reading all of the 1 star reviews of her book on Amazon and I found the first chapter on Wattpad of all places, and I can't believe she thinks she can write or would bother to get that published. Even her character's name is awkward and clumsy. Sunday Veek??? Way too try hard.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

fgururu wrote:Bizarrely, I'm completely captivated by her vlogs because I can't believe that anybody who makes multiple videos weekly can be so dull and lack so much self-awareness that they CARRY ON.

I also had a lot of fun the other day reading all of the 1 star reviews of her book on Amazon and I found the first chapter on Wattpad of all places, and I can't believe she thinks she can write or would bother to get that published. Even her character's name is awkward and clumsy. Sunday Veek??? Way too try hard.
Fuck. I forgot about this. This kills me every time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . It sounds like a disease.

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

maccalacca wrote:
fgururu wrote:Bizarrely, I'm completely captivated by her vlogs because I can't believe that anybody who makes multiple videos weekly can be so dull and lack so much self-awareness that they CARRY ON.

Fuck. I forgot about this. This kills me every time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . It sounds like a disease.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/280 ... to-be-seen

Oh God, the reviews are horrible. I kind of want to read it just to see if it is truly that horrendous...
yeehaw partner

Post by Guest »

I think she just carries on with YouTube because she has Matt telling her she's actually good. That and she's so threatened by Louise. It's kinda sad she can't see how badly Matt is using her to just look after his daughter, cook and clean the house. Matt never seems to do anything. She comes across as such a pushover and is terrified of being alone which is why they keep telling everyone they are a family... :roll:

Someone else commented on her new vlog saying thank you for having a photo taken with her...oh dear god! :rofl:

Seraphina
Learner
Learner

Post by Seraphina »

I know this is only a tiny point and I could be imagining things but in her new vlog... those bright pink flanels just scream Louise lol! Not saying for def that she's copying, but have you ever seen Devon own anything like that? It's not really her style so I wonder why she picked them.

Clemence08
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Clemence08 »

Why would you feel weird vlogging when that is what you do? I didnt film it because it was awkward?

I think she would be pretty if she dressed better, I think she would dress better if she would lose some weight. Not that she HAS to but she dresses so frumpy!

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Did anyone see her tweet calling for the dislike button on youtube to be removed? The dislike button is a useful feature and youtubers should view it as a useful feedback tool, rather than just taking everything personally and crying about any little bit of negative feedback.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

maccalacca wrote:Did anyone see her tweet calling for the dislike button on youtube to be removed? The dislike button is a useful feature and youtubers should view it as a useful feedback tool, rather than just taking everything personally and crying about any little bit of negative feedback.
OMFG WHAT! You always get the odd haters who click dislike no matter what, but if every video gets more dislikes or strongly disliked, it's not us, it's you Devon. Dislike/like lets youtube make trending or recommendations and helps the website show content around. She needs to grow a thicker skin

Post by Guest »

Hahaha! She thinks anyone who dislikes her is a troll! No, it's because your boring Devon and make such dull vidoes that people don't like! :rofl: Oh and try to be Louise whenever you can!

Return to “Devon Louise”