Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

lucyrg9501
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Helen MelonLady / snakebitesparkles Part 2

Post by lucyrg9501 »

In the U.K. it’s not illegal to specifically eat while driving but if you’re driving like a lunatic while eating you can get charged with careless driving, pretty common to eat and drive here though I probably wouldn’t do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carcino
Learner
Learner

Post by carcino »

Right on cue, the "moving on" video, i.e. a 15 minute bitter rant about Matthew and YouTube screwing everyone over. :roll: :roll: Also, in the karaoke vlog, helen's singing is so BAD.

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

Matthew is such a nasty piece of work. It sounds like he's trying to get every scrap he can out of the divorce. I honestly suspect that he went through with the wedding so he could maximize his profit from the relationship. Disgusting. Helen was very foolish to marry him and not see/want to believe what a leech he was, but I still feel sorry for her. Having someone dump you four months after a very public and expensive wedding and then try to bilk you for half your shit isn't something I'd wish on anyone. I hope any woman who dates him in the future does some googling and sees what she's getting herself into.

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

TKL760 wrote:Matthew is such a nasty piece of work. It sounds like he's trying to get every scrap he can out of the divorce. I honestly suspect that he went through with the wedding so he could maximize his profit from the relationship. Disgusting. Helen was very foolish to marry him and not see/want to believe what a leech he was, but I still feel sorry for her. Having someone dump you four months after a very public and expensive wedding and then try to bilk you for half your shit isn't something I'd wish on anyone. I hope any woman who dates him in the future does some googling and sees what she's getting herself into.
Seriously, he should be a man and give her everything because not only did she earn most of it, he married her KNOWING he didn't love her enough to spend his life with her. You know those things. No way did it hit him one morning while sitting on the toilet. He knew but went through with it because he's a leech.

Can't wait for the divorce to be over so Helen can spill some tea about him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I'm in no way defending Matthew, he's a dick and always has been. But Helen isn't perfect either, she said yes when he proposed and they had been together for a while, so she knew what a dick Matthew was. However, when will these Youtubers learn to keep some things private? She should really shut up about the whole house situation and deal with it. We do assume she paid for most part, but surely he spent money as well. I don't feel sorry for Helen because if indeed she knew she'd be paying for most of everything, then she should've done some research and find a way to protect her interests. I know she loves Disney, but let's be honest, how many weddings have a fairytale ending nowadays?! And he had anger management issues all along, so surely she should've seen that as a sign it wouldn't end well?!
Katie Snooks broke off her engagement and recently did a video basically saying her ex was a sociopath. He now filled a lawsuit and she had to remove all videos he was in or talked about him. So she learnt it the hard way, Helen should be more careful and not talk about this whole situation.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Helen Anderson has lost her mind

TKL760
Informer
Informer

Post by TKL760 »

So apparently according to the new vlog Matthew used to bitch and moan when Helen was editing and say he hated the sound of her "fucking voice." Lovely. I get that someone editing a video without headphones would get really irritating. I would complain too, but I certainly wouldn't tell my SO that I hate the sound of their fucking voice. That man is just a walking ball of pent up anger and hate than can go off at anytime. The way he was constantly bitching and griping about every little thing (Helen is obviously a complainer too, but in a mopey/woe is me way, not an angry way) and would lash out and explode any time some small thing irritated him was always so obnoxious to me. He had the emotional coping skills of a two year old. He got sooo much praise and credit when he made that video admitting to going to anger management, but looking back on it all I'm not impressed. He continued to be a dick to her long after that. At what point is someone just a verbally abusive dick who doesn't deserve to have excuses made for them? I hope he's still in therapy working on his many issues and that he actually improves himself and learns not to be a rage-a-holic anymore, because otherwise I honestly believe he'll end up killing someone in a road rage incident or something. He just seems like the type to me. Also with his obsession with being ripped I hope he doesn't ever use steroids, because can you even imagine?

Wow that was a rant. Sorry guys, hearing that line about him saying he hated the sound of her fucking voice really set me off. Helen may annoy me at times, but I hate verbal abusers with a burning passion. No one deserves to live like that. Can you imagine the things he must have said about her body and appearance behind closed doors? :?

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

TKL760 wrote:So apparently according to the new vlog Matthew used to bitch and moan when Helen was editing and say he hated the sound of her "fucking voice." Lovely. I get that someone editing a video without headphones would get really irritating. I would complain too, but I certainly wouldn't tell my SO that I hate the sound of their fucking voice. That man is just a walking ball of pent up anger and hate than can go off at anytime. The way he was constantly bitching and griping about every little thing (Helen is obviously a complainer too, but in a mopey/woe is me way, not an angry way) and would lash out and explode any time some small thing irritated him was always so obnoxious to me. He had the emotional coping skills of a two year old. He got sooo much praise and credit when he made that video admitting to going to anger management, but looking back on it all I'm not impressed. He continued to be a dick to her long after that. At what point is someone just a verbally abusive dick who doesn't deserve to have excuses made for them? I hope he's still in therapy working on his many issues and that he actually improves himself and learns not to be a rage-a-holic anymore, because otherwise I honestly believe he'll end up killing someone in a road rage incident or something. He just seems like the type to me. Also with his obsession with being ripped I hope he doesn't ever use steroids, because can you even imagine?

Wow that was a rant. Sorry guys, hearing that line about him saying he hated the sound of her fucking voice really set me off. Helen may annoy me at times, but I hate verbal abusers with a burning passion. No one deserves to live like that. Can you imagine the things he must have said about her body and appearance behind closed doors? :?
Maybe it's just me but I would NEVER tell my boyfriend something like that. He is a videographer and sometimes he edits his videos and he plays the music oooover and oooover and it gets annoying but I don't get mad. I just nicely ask if he can put on headphones. He really is an asshole.

I'm happy Helen is slowly spilling tea on Maff. Not that we didn't know all those things lol.

SadSalt
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SadSalt »

About Matthew hating the sound of her voice, she says to Josie something like: "That's why you're here and he's not!" (Cause Josie said she didn't mind Helens voice) Which is kinda funny cause he's not there because he left her, not because she finally realised that he has basically always hated her!

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

SadSalt wrote:About Matthew hating the sound of her voice, she says to Josie something like: "That's why you're here and he's not!" (Cause Josie said she didn't mind Helens voice) Which is kinda funny cause he's not there because he left her, not because she finally realised that he has basically always hated her!
Exactly!! When they were together and people stood up for her (me included, actually lost count of how many times I got into arguments with her minions over the unnaceptable way he treated her) and Helen said it was just banter and perfectly normal between them, but once he leaves her, then she finally starts saying how badly he treated her. I know some people on here are dying for Helen to spill more beans on their relationship, but I'm not one of them.

bigpink
Debater
Debater

Post by bigpink »

Just watched her latest ridiculous haul. I cannot bear it when she uses that voice like a whiney child. Someone close to her needs to be a friend and have a word. She sounds horrific when she does that. A total twat.
Also why does she always buy clothes that are too small and tight. Step away from the crop tops Helen. Those cow print jeans would not zip up all the way.
The rant she had a while ago about not being plus size is really annoying me. Yeah sure Jan - not plus size. She must be at least 14 and has podgy arms and tum. No shame, I am proudly plus my self but dont lie about it. Either do the gym and healthy eating and be actually slim or accept u r a greedy lil podge lol and stop punishing yourself.

From the photo below, the two on the right are underweight, Charlotte in the middle looks like she is a healthy weight and Helen looks quite a lot bigger. Like I say, no shame in that but why does she write super long posts whining about not being plus size?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She is plus size now

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I agree, her childish/ear pain inducing voice really grinds my gears!! Jooooooosie, the sun is ruining my video, just grow up and be grateful it's a sunny day Image Didn't she just say 2 days before that she loves sunny days so she can be/eat outside?
I personally wouldn't call her plus size, as I think Callie Thorpe and Gracie Francesca (although she's gone a bit beyond that now) fit that category. But she's definitely on the heavier side, carrying most weight in her stomach area, why on earth she thinks crop tops suit her is something I'll never understand... Her style is all over the place and she has no idea what suits her body!
ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

I did not understand her video complaining about being called plus size.
Helen. The reason women ask you "how can you be so confident" is not because you're super ugly or fat, but because society doesn't cradle women that have your body type so women of your body type wanna know how come you have confidence. Jesus is it that hard to understand??
Instead of embracing the body positivity thing (because it's very popular these days) she just had to get triggered.

Helen, like it or not in todays day and age you are considered plus size. Byeeee

hastagmeltdown
Talker
Talker

Post by hastagmeltdown »

In the latest haul she said Josie has agreed to be her "assistant." Let the poor girl live her own life, honestly. She already had her room decorations picked out for her, has been taking Lola out for walks, and now she has to follow Helen around and take pictures of her for the blog?

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

I couldn't believe Josie opening her new shoes, Helen just snatched them off her and opened the box instead of her!

She had 3 pairs of her own to open, let her do it herself you nasty girl! Snatching like a child. I could never live with someone like her!

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

meg1912 wrote:I agree, her childish/ear pain inducing voice really grinds my gears!! Jooooooosie, the sun is ruining my video, just grow up and be grateful it's a sunny day Image Didn't she just say 2 days before that she loves sunny days so she can be/eat outside?
I personally wouldn't call her plus size, as I think Callie Thorpe and Gracie Francesca (although she's gone a bit beyond that now) fit that category. But she's definitely on the heavier side, carrying most weight in her stomach area, why on earth she thinks crop tops suit her is something I'll never understand... Her style is all over the place and she has no idea what suits her body!
ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk
Tbh the photos you shared are some of the reasons I would say Helen is defiantly plus size now, she might be able to squeeze into a 14 with some things because of her height, but she is defiantly pushing 16 and she is still eating... she is plus size now.

Saying that my ToM told me to get a crunchy macflurry today for the first time and Helen would pass out it’s so good!
Last edited by Wanderlust22 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

hastagmeltdown wrote:In the latest haul she said Josie has agreed to be her "assistant." Let the poor girl live her own life, honestly. She already had her room decorations picked out for her, has been taking Lola out for walks, and now she has to follow Helen around and take pictures of her for the blog?
I actually say all power to Josie a year of tagging along side Helen and if they travel and getting some stuff isn’t bad for mid 20s who hasn’t really got a clue yet what she is doing. It might give Josie some experience she can use in the future if she’s smart enough.

And Josie taking Lola for walks, Helen isn’t even doing the bare minimum any more!

cherry131
Learner
Learner

Post by cherry131 »

Josie is such a fool, walking Lola for Helen already?

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Does Josie have a job? (aside from being Helen's li'l bitch)
How much do we reckon she is paying in rent?

Return to “Helen Anderson”