James Charles

Decalcomania
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: James Charles

Post by Decalcomania »

Does anyone have the T on who that guy was that he exposed on Twitter? I missed out on the drama since he deleted everything.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

CinnamonBun wrote:
prctentious wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:
prctentious wrote:lol, i hope he fails, tbh. he brings no value to the community, just negativity
What is this boy even famous for
his dumbass "iconic!11!!" high school photoshoot. i will forever hate cover girl for making this dude popular
OHHHH while everyone else in his grade is worrying about SAT scores or how to apply to college
Hahahahahaha, but actually :rofl: what a useless, fake waste of time

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

Lesya wrote:did you guys saw his latest twitter "rant" ? He already deleted it. Basically he called some guy (people assume it is Clay Labrant) out/exposed him because month ago this guy wanted to suck his little James even though this person has a girlfriend and is not "officialy" gay/bisexual. People were really quick and figured out who it was. They started posting "Hi Sister" under this guys pictures. James then tweeted something like "wow you guys are quick. You are already posting under his pictures". In the meantime this Clay guy turned off his comments for all this instagram pictures . James said people should not send him those messages.... and booooom 25 minutes later he deleted everything and acts like this never happend.

oh and btw Clay´s girlfriends instagram is now private
this is so gross. why would he feel like it's okay to out someone who isn't ready? that should've happened on clay's terms. i know james didn't name names or anything, but tweeting that people are already commenting on his insta?? that's fucking gross. if james didn't want to sleep with him, that's fine, but what's the point in tweeting about it? leave people who are figuring out their sexualities alone. it's straight up bullying, and then he just deleted it like he did nothing wrong.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Decalcomania wrote:Does anyone have the T on who that guy was that he exposed on Twitter? I missed out on the drama since he deleted everything.
Here are the now deleted tweets.

Oh James you can delete and tweet, but the internet is forever. Also could these privileged white boys quit using the n word!

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry for the double post I couldn t edit my above comment. Rich lux has all the rest of the receipts in his new video.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

What in the actual hell is wrong with James? Why does he poke his nose into literally everything? If he knew the guy had a girlfriend, he should've just stopped right then and there instead of continuing the conversation and then stirring drama between them two months later after the guy had already ghosted him. Like, why did he go back and try to initiate a conversation? Is he that lonely and desperate?

luluguava
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luluguava »

Wow at those screenshots. Tbh, I think it's shady of James to sit there and knowingly allow his fans to bombard this person BUT can we even ignore what a scumbag that dude is? Those texts read as though they're from a straight up sociopath.

If I was in that girlfriend's position I'd consider my bf a way bigger asshole than James and tbh if someone hurled such abusive language at me after convincing me to hook up with them, I'd be inclined to take them down a peg or ten.

Idk maybe I'm petty but I just cannot imagine someone desperately trying to fuck me and then saying such awful stuff to me and being like "ok :)" especially when they're out here with some kind of platform. Assholes like that deserve to be exposed but then I know it's complicated because of him getting outed but you shouldn't just get a pass to be a dickhead because you're ashamed of your sexuality either.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

what i got from this: james is an asshole, that guy is an even bigger asshole, and that girl deserves better.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

luluguava wrote:Wow at those screenshots. Tbh, I think it's shady of James to sit there and knowingly allow his fans to bombard this person BUT can we even ignore what a scumbag that dude is? Those texts read as though they're from a straight up sociopath.

If I was in that girlfriend's position I'd consider my bf a way bigger asshole than James and tbh if someone hurled such abusive language at me after convincing me to hook up with them, I'd be inclined to take them down a peg or ten.

Idk maybe I'm petty but I just cannot imagine someone desperately trying to fuck me and then saying such awful stuff to me and being like "ok :)" especially when they're out here with some kind of platform. Assholes like that deserve to be exposed but then I know it's complicated because of him getting outed but you shouldn't just get a pass to be a dickhead because you're ashamed of your sexuality either.
Agreed. I know I'm the local James stan, so you know where I'm going with this. But hear me out. For starters, James was definitely wrong to out him like that. He should understand how painful that is- if not first hand, from his other LGBT friends. Shame on him for putting him on blast like that. But at the same time, that guy is certainly the bigger asshole. For not being more upfront with his GF about his budding sexuality, for sending that shit to James, and for taking advantage of him. I know that he's got his fame and wealth at all but... at the end of the day, James is 18 years old, with the maturity level of an 18-year-old. From what I know of him, I don't think James is... very experienced. Like, I doubt he's a virgin, but I doubt this kid is fucking every gay man in LA, either. Nor do I get the impression that he dated much back in high school. Therefore, probably still new to the heartbreak and getting used.

I guess my point is... I'm not surprised that James is still vulnerable to that kind of shit. It doesn't absolve him from his responsibility in this situation, but I get it.

Natori_Umi
Learner
Learner

Post by Natori_Umi »

prctentious wrote:lol, i hope he fails, tbh. he brings no value to the community, just negativity
Me, too actually. The earlier the better, so he can maybe become a better human being in the process as well and not stay as immature his entire life.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Natori_Umi wrote:
Me, too actually. The earlier the better, so he can maybe become a better human being in the process as well and not stay as immature his entire life.
It's only a matter of time before he makes a mistake or says something he can't come back from. As they say easy come, easy go, especially when your whole career started from a lie.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
Natori_Umi wrote:
It's only a matter of time before he makes a mistake or says something he can't come back from. As they say easy come, easy go, especially when your whole career started from a lie.
this whole thing is a mess - i think its been summarised by us all pretty well. james is an asshole, and so is this dude.

all i keep thinking though is he's getting afraid of becoming irrelevant, the only things that made him internet fAmOuS were a photoshopped yearbook photo, then the backlash of the photoshopped photo, the fact that he was the face of covergirl for a hot minute until he decided to joke about ebola, and again.. the backlash from that.

please tell me if im missing something but this is all ive seen of james. he's only remotely relevant when the drama storm hits... then he's just another boy on youtube that can do makeup.

he just wanted another *shocker* i think

bayway
Informer
Informer

Post by bayway »

Clay's brother Cole has a youtube channel with his girlfriend as well and he is one of those christians so I did feel bad for Clay at first because I doubt his family would understand and therefore James was in the wrong to out him. After reading those texts, I feel a little less sorry for Clay though. What a douchebag.
...yikes

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Why does James need to say everything on Twitter?? Maybe don't tweet out about how some dude your fans can easily guess the name of tried to fuck you??

They're both assholes, and I feel terrible for the guy's GF, but shit, James, use your head. Or your other head.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

CrowRot wrote:Why does James need to say everything on Twitter?? Maybe don't tweet out about how some dude your fans can easily guess the name of tried to fuck you??

They're both assholes, and I feel terrible for the guy's GF, but shit, James, use your head. Or your other head.
:rofl: right?? He's not that interesting (no one is, imo) that everyone needs to know every little thing he does.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The irony of this tweet! "Don't disrespect my brand". Neither one of these two little boys is original. They both need to go away.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

lmaooooooo wtf is that tweet? I'd say James was funny if I didn't hate him

Sis
Learner
Learner

Post by Sis »

i hate watch a lot of james' singing videos and i wzs honestly glad to hear in the new cover his acapella group did he didn't have a solo at all (that i remember, he could've had a short one that i blacked out lol) he's honestly like the worst singer in that group and the others aren't bad so i prefer to hear them.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Random thought: I don’t think he’s ever edited his own videos. He tweeted about his team and I can’t recall a time he’s mentioning that he’s editing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

his new videos are such a rip off of shane dawsons. i know he said on twitter that he took inspo from shane but like it just seems like straight up copying. and no offense but the audience doesnt really care about your little brother James. At least when shane and trisha did it, the viewers know who both of those personalities are

Return to “James Charles”