James Charles

dalivanpicasso
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: James Charles

Post by dalivanpicasso »

he would have never addressed if people wouldn't have noticed it lmao. how hard is it to do a quick mention of the same things he mentioned on snapchat in the video itself or at least in the description? he didn't say anything because he was counting on not getting caught

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Dustbin Dailey made a video about the swatches. Then James tweeted him, Dustin kissed his ass and Dustbin made a follow up video. James commented on John Kuckians video, but ended up deleting it. Then came Rich Luxs video. He made two and the second one is hilarious. He went in on why didnt James just say "I'm layering this", instead of waiting until her got caught. He doesnt like Rich, so Rich didnt hesitate to go in on him. He made some good points. All these gurus want to talk about brands should be more inclusive. But James has never had a male black mua on his channel, ever.
James is so unprofessional, calling people scum, people who have influence in the industry. James is a little boy playing with makeup and trying to boss everyone around. I know he tends to get a pass for "being young". But my goodness, his ego is so inflated and his entitlement is too much. Hes going to end up falling, and hes going to fall hard. Since he keeps burning bridges, there will be no on to help him up.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

"Layering" swatches? Now that's a new one. Would hold way more credibility if he actually said that in the original video, but of course he didn't because this is just something he pulled out of his ass.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

OxfoliateTheTittyFam wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I know John Kuckian is a pain in the ass, but he uploaded a video that had a bunch of slow motion shots showing that almost every swatch was like that - the color was already on his skin before he swiped over it again. Why you would think it's a good idea to promote a shitty palette after everything that's happened with Morphe in the past is beyond me. They must pay a lot of fucking money to these people to get them to shill their shitty Chinese palettes.
That video has clips and info from Dustin Dailey's video and he also stole Shook's compilation about James lying On Ellen. You should know by now that anything kuckian puts out, he stole it from somewhere else. He's a fucking leper and can't investigate his way to a spellcheck.
Kuckian looks like he’s in liver failure in your avatar.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

LiddlePallid wrote:I would LOVE to see brush swatches. I'm anxiously waiting for people to start making their own videos about this shit palette.
Same. I’m hoping ThatGirlShaeXO will do a live swatching video with James’s palette. I always watch those videos of hers to get a better idea of eyeshadow color and performance.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Nun4GretchenWieners wrote:Dustbin Dailey made a video about the swatches. Then James tweeted him, Dustin kissed his ass and Dustbin made a follow up video. James commented on John Kuckians video, but ended up deleting it. Then came Rich Luxs video. He made two and the second one is hilarious. He went in on why didnt James just say "I'm layering this", instead of waiting until her got caught. He doesnt like Rich, so Rich didnt hesitate to go in on him. He made some good points. All these gurus want to talk about brands should be more inclusive. But James has never had a male black mua on his channel, ever.
James is so unprofessional, calling people scum, people who have influence in the industry. James is a little boy playing with makeup and trying to boss everyone around. I know he tends to get a pass for "being young". But my goodness, his ego is so inflated and his entitlement is too much. Hes going to end up falling, and hes going to fall hard. Since he keeps burning bridges, there will be no on to help him up.

Slightly Off Topic : I've noticed this with MANY beauty 'gurus'. They say their palettes will look good on any skin tone but, never show us ! It's infuriating. As a very pale person, it bugs the crap out of me when someone swatches a very pale eyeshadow/blush and say it will look good on people with paler skin....if they had pale skin, they would know this is absolute bollocks....... pale products on pale skin barely show !

James' palette does look a hell of a lot better than Jaclyin's 'Vault' ........and I have this major dilemma...... the daughter-in-law to be wants James' palette for Christmas :? ...........
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

I like the color story of the palette, but he is doing a terrible job of selling it! He’s making it sound like the pressed pigments will be super difficult to work with (probably bc they will and he wants to get ahead of it). He keeps reiterating that IF you use the special techniques he recommended for different types of shadows, use special bases, etc, they will apply beautifully. I’m sorry, but that’s too much damn work. Add his attitude from the live swatches to the mix, and I I have no problem skipping this one.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Off the topic of the palette: I have some pals outside of the beauty community who are taking notice of James/ Grayson. Interesting that they read as a couple to people who don't really follow them closely.
What y'all think?

piiiiink
Debater
Debater

Post by piiiiink »

Should’ve sister shopped this photo Bc look at all the cake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't give shitty iNfLuEnCeRs views.. watch on INVIDIO.US

ackbellai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ackbellai »

manged wrote:Off the topic of the palette: I have some pals outside of the beauty community who are taking notice of James/ Grayson. Interesting that they read as a couple to people who don't really follow them closely.
What y'all think?
I don't think it's a thing just bc the Dolan twins addressed it in their lie detector video (but no mention of Ethan & Emma).

CykamoreTres

Post by CykamoreTres »

manged wrote:Off the topic of the palette: I have some pals outside of the beauty community who are taking notice of James/ Grayson. Interesting that they read as a couple to people who don't really follow them closely.
What y'all think?
People like to read into relationships too much, especially relationships between men.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Since Morphe is the hill James Charles chose to die on he better not complain when things start going south, i feel like he is going to become one of those many celebrities that let fame get to their head and they started developing troublesome drug habits.

We know you love money but don't let it control your life.

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

piiiiink wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 53eb5f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181107</span><span>/</span><span>fc14f517417270560183b5981853eb5f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Omg I totally forgot how his real nose looks like because he facetunes the shit out of it. :o

Mirabellle
Debater
Debater

Post by Mirabellle »

piiiiink wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 53eb5f.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181107</span><span>/</span><span>fc14f517417270560183b5981853eb5f</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Oh my lord he should stop facetuning his nose so hard on IG because no one will recognize him anymore in real life. I literally didn't know that's how his nose looks irl lol

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Honestly, what did he expect when he decided to work with Morphe? I know this was in the works way before the JH Vault drama, but especially after that, people just don’t trust the company. He didn’t do himself any favors by making the palette seem hard to work with, either.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

I can’t stand this narcissistic, entitled little shit. He was so angry and passive aggressive when he swatched the palette on IG stories. I found it hilarious. He truly thinks he’s reinventing the makeup game with this Morphe palette. Fuck off, Jamis Chaneo.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed both Jaclyn Hill and Tati have uploaded videos on the palette. Didn't watch them yet, but I'm sure both of them kiss his ass lmao

HubertCumberdale
Informer
Informer

Post by HubertCumberdale »

LiddlePallid wrote:I noticed both Jaclyn Hill and Tati have uploaded videos on the palette. Didn't watch them yet, but I'm sure both of them kiss his ass lmao
Tati admits that her thought are bias, so yes she definitely kisses his ass lol

"It's not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy. " -Tyrion Lannister

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

We are a couple pages from a new thread.Please let Jamis Chaneo be in the title somewhere. I will also only address him as such from here on out.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

AppleBlossom wrote:I can’t stand this narcissistic, entitled little shit. He was so angry and passive aggressive when he swatched the palette on IG stories. I found it hilarious. He truly thinks he’s reinventing the makeup game with this Morphe palette. Fuck off, Jamis Chaneo.
That's what's so obnoxious about him. He thinks everything he does is revolutionary and he started the trend but it's not. Bitch manny also did a rainbow palette. Jaclyn also did a morphe palette. You ain't special. He gets so defensive because he's so egotistical that he can't even imagine that someone else might disagree with him or not kiss his ass

Return to “James Charles”