holistichabits

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
AnonymousMouse
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: holistichabits

Post by AnonymousMouse »

I stumbled upon this thread when looking for reviews of Sarah's hair care. I may not agree with her beliefs, her diet, her advertisement, etc.. and I do indeed share the same concerns as many of you, especially since she is in a position that influences a great deal of people, but I have to say that after reading these comments I am extremely disgusted with how unnecessarily cruel some of you are.

None of us know her exact situation, and while it is important to correct potentially hazardous misinformation, to criticize apparent dishonesty, and to use your critical thinking skills to evaluate the sources and information she relies on, it is equally as important to keep your integrity intact while doing so. I hesitate to trust the critique of someone who refers to someone as "batshit crazy" for holding different beliefs (even if they are possibly misinformed), conclude that she lives in a fantasy world with no responsibilities, nitpick her voice/teeth/weight/etc..., or comment that her hair is too long for someone not in their twenties. (FYI- There are thousands of women in the world with much longer hair than Sarah, and who are also much older than her, and their hair is important to them whether it's for cultural or personal reasons). Also, there is nothing wrong with revolving your life around your passions and the things you love, I am happy for her that she is in a position to be able to do so. While I agree that if you decide to do this you need to be honest and as informed as possible, she is also putting out information and content that is not suppose to hold the same weight as a trustworthy doctor, dermatologist, religious officiant, etc.. and critiquing her mothers parenting skills adds no validation to your argument since you cannot be possibly aware of what her mother thinks of her diet and lifestyle. Your critique needs stronger legs to stand on.

Call her out on her expensive products and request that she makes content geared towards people that can't afford those luxuries. Call her out on misinformation that you also can back with unbiased evidence. Do or do not agree with her beliefs for you have every right to voice your opinion. Share with everyone your concerns about her being dishonest. But for the love of morality, don't be immature about it. I understand that this is a gossip thread, but understand that someone nitpicking apart your life in the same way can be extremely damaging. Voice your opinion in a manner that demands respect, not scrutiny, and please be reliably informed when doing so. This will help others not only see your point of view, but will also show that your opinion is actually worth taking to heart and following.

I know that it is extremely comforting finding a group of people that share the same dislike for a popular youtuber, and it is refreshing to find validation in your discomfort/concern/dislike of the girl, but most of you sound hateful. I'm not sure if you even care, but for those of you like myself reading this thread for genuine critique backed by evidence, don't let these previous comments encourage you to talk to or about anyone including Sarah, in the same way. It's 100000% okay to not like her, and you don't have to justify it, but when you write about someone in such a nasty regard, it's more of a reflection on your character than hers.

I will also say, I have a great admiration for those of you who were able to critique her channel while not sounding distasteful. Keep up the good work. I only write this comment out of hopes that future ladies/men reading this thread are discouraged from thinking that some of these comments are how you should discuss such matters. Don't stoop to such an unprofessional level in any aspect of life, even if you are feeling bitter about it.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

.Image

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

hysteriiia
Learner
Learner

Post by hysteriiia »

She moved ! She has a new apartment. I hope this can spark her youtube creativity a bit more.
See on instagram :

bubbles04
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubbles04 »

AnonymousMouse wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:24 am
I stumbled upon this thread when looking for reviews of Sarah's hair care. I may not agree with her beliefs, her diet, her advertisement, etc.. and I do indeed share the same concerns as many of you, especially since she is in a position that influences a great deal of people, but I have to say that after reading these comments I am extremely disgusted with how unnecessarily cruel some of you are.

None of us know her exact situation, and while it is important to correct potentially hazardous misinformation, to criticize apparent dishonesty, and to use your critical thinking skills to evaluate the sources and information she relies on, it is equally as important to keep your integrity intact while doing so. I hesitate to trust the critique of someone who refers to someone as "batshit crazy" for holding different beliefs (even if they are possibly misinformed), conclude that she lives in a fantasy world with no responsibilities, nitpick her voice/teeth/weight/etc..., or comment that her hair is too long for someone not in their twenties. (FYI- There are thousands of women in the world with much longer hair than Sarah, and who are also much older than her, and their hair is important to them whether it's for cultural or personal reasons). Also, there is nothing wrong with revolving your life around your passions and the things you love, I am happy for her that she is in a position to be able to do so. While I agree that if you decide to do this you need to be honest and as informed as possible, she is also putting out information and content that is not suppose to hold the same weight as a trustworthy doctor, dermatologist, religious officiant, etc.. and critiquing her mothers parenting skills adds no validation to your argument since you cannot be possibly aware of what her mother thinks of her diet and lifestyle. Your critique needs stronger legs to stand on.

Call her out on her expensive products and request that she makes content geared towards people that can't afford those luxuries. Call her out on misinformation that you also can back with unbiased evidence. Do or do not agree with her beliefs for you have every right to voice your opinion. Share with everyone your concerns about her being dishonest. But for the love of morality, don't be immature about it. I understand that this is a gossip thread, but understand that someone nitpicking apart your life in the same way can be extremely damaging. Voice your opinion in a manner that demands respect, not scrutiny, and please be reliably informed when doing so. This will help others not only see your point of view, but will also show that your opinion is actually worth taking to heart and following.

I know that it is extremely comforting finding a group of people that share the same dislike for a popular youtuber, and it is refreshing to find validation in your discomfort/concern/dislike of the girl, but most of you sound hateful. I'm not sure if you even care, but for those of you like myself reading this thread for genuine critique backed by evidence, don't let these previous comments encourage you to talk to or about anyone including Sarah, in the same way. It's 100000% okay to not like her, and you don't have to justify it, but when you write about someone in such a nasty regard, it's more of a reflection on your character than hers.

I will also say, I have a great admiration for those of you who were able to critique her channel while not sounding distasteful. Keep up the good work. I only write this comment out of hopes that future ladies/men reading this thread are discouraged from thinking that some of these comments are how you should discuss such matters. Don't stoop to such an unprofessional level in any aspect of life, even if you are feeling bitter about it.
Who are you by the way? Sarah herself? Or her brother? Or her mom?
Because I dont see why anyone would write such a lengthy paragraph defending her.
Nobody is being immature or "hateful". The fact that you think calling her out on stocking up items and being a sad person in general is hateful shows you are probably related to her.

HomuraSama16
Learner
Learner

Post by HomuraSama16 »

bubbles04 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:53 pm
AnonymousMouse wrote:

Because I dont see why anyone would write such a lengthy paragraph defending her.
Nobody is being immature or "hateful". The fact that you think calling her out on stocking up items and being a sad person in general is hateful shows you are probably related to her.
Hi so I’m someone who is not related to her as I’m sure this girl is too and honestly I completely agree with her! Some of these people commenting on her are way too mean sound really petty. She definitely does do some weird problematic things but compared to a lot of other people not just on YouTube but in general she seems like a nice harmless girl. And I’ve been really depressed lately and whenever I put on one of her videos she’s so happy and non problematic it really calms me.

HomuraSama16
Learner
Learner

Post by HomuraSama16 »

bubbles04 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:53 pm
AnonymousMouse wrote:

Hi so I’m someone who is not related to her as I’m sure this girl is too and honestly I completely agree with her! Some of these people commenting on her are way too mean sound really petty. She definitely does do some weird problematic things but compared to a lot of other people not just on YouTube but in general she seems like a nice harmless girl. And I’ve been really depressed lately and whenever I put on one of her videos she’s so happy and non problematic it really calms me.

hysteriiia
Learner
Learner

Post by hysteriiia »

Wow, 4 videos in one week, my prayers have been answered :)
I'm liking the new vibe.

hysteriiia
Learner
Learner

Post by hysteriiia »

Is is just me, the angle of her camera or does she look concerningly and unhealthily SKINNY in her last video ? I feel like she has zero fat on her face.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I don't know, signing up for GuruGossip just to leave one large essay about people being mean seems personal to me.

You are clearly Sarah or one of her loved ones - just don't come here. There's a reason for GuruGossip, it's so people can vent without bothering the creator directly or their fans. This thread is dead compared to most. Just leave it alone and move on with your life. "You guys aren't being very gracious" in the history of GG has literally never changed the tone of threads. Some people are assholes. It's a part of life.

It's different for someone who's active already on the forum, happens to come by this thread and feel like it's harsh. But to create an account just for that one post, and to make it such a long letter... sorry you showed your hand. We've been here a while now, we know what it looks like.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

She kinda looks unhealthy to me :/ the way she's looking and living, she reminds me of a friend of mine with extremely bad OCD who is literally unable to live with herself if she does not eat and live exactly perfectly/healthily (I'm talking actual severe OCD - needing to live healthy and 'pure' to the point of it being dysfunctional)... I hope she has people in her life making sure she's OK.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Ingird2
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingird2 »

DaylightAmy wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:32 pm

She kinda looks unhealthy to me :/ the way she's looking and living, she reminds me of a friend of mine with extremely bad OCD who is literally unable to live with herself if she does not eat and live exactly perfectly/healthily (I'm talking actual severe OCD - needing to live healthy and 'pure' to the point of it being dysfunctional)... I hope she has people in her life making sure she's OK.
For someone into healthy living, I dont see her actually eating any natural foods. It all seems to be powders and processed junk that she mixes into water or milk. Also who has the time to do redlight therapy every day after a long workout like that? I always wondered how this lady makes money. She appears to live alone and her dad seems to work in the film industry. Her mom doesnt seem to work at all. I always thought that her and her brother were isolated trustfund kids who get to live on their own terms and dont ever have to worry about money. I dont know why I get this vibe, but the exotic vacations that she takes, stay-at-home lifestyle and her seemingly lack of a network and hardly posting youtube videos except once every few months tells me that there is no way that she can live the way she does without receiving some kind of inherited money. No shame in it, but I wish she would just come out and be honest instead of trying to curate a fake image of herself as a woke, centered flower child who lives one with nature. I feel like more of her viewers would probably be more interested in how she actually gets to live such a privileged life than in some stuff about fake powers and singing bowls.

Moomou
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Moomou »

I agree with that completely, I’ve gotten the same exact vibe for years.

Sunflower717
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sunflower717 »

Do you guys know if she still has Bambi? Havent seen him in her videos for a while. And also wonder if her brother and his wife are staying with her. It seems like they are in her apartment, and her sister in law goes to work.

Ingird2
Learner
Learner

Post by Ingird2 »

Sunflower717 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:55 pm
Do you guys know if she still has Bambi? Havent seen him in her videos for a while. And also wonder if her brother and his wife are staying with her. It seems like they are in her apartment, and her sister in law goes to work.

I think Bambi was her parent's dog. I think the dog is with the parents probably.

inyouicountstars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by inyouicountstars »

I don't think Bambi is/was her parents' dog. However I do think that Bambi must have passed away about a year ago. The last YouTube video you can see him in was posted early 2022 (and I think most of Sarah's videos are always posted several weeks to several months after being filmed), then we saw no more of him. Sarah did mention in one of her Instagram posts (I think) that she'd had an extremely difficult time around the beginning of the year that had made her rethink her take on life, and I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't due to her dog's passing. Otherwise I'm sure we would still be seeing clips of him during her daily walks. She has all my sympathy - anyone who's an introvert and had special bonding with their pet is likely to feel intense grief and be shocked at how their whole life revolved around that pet.

hysteriiia
Learner
Learner

Post by hysteriiia »

Bambi passed away ! someone guessed it here.
bambi.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “F-K”