I'm Just Here For The Tea

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: I'm Just Here For The Tea

Post by gossipchick90 »

You know why she posted this picture, right? She wants to make sure people see her husband is real. While I still don't know for sure about it, I have some questions about their relationship. She is always alone, always on starbucks, always talking to people on younow. Is this ok with him? What kind of marriage is that?? Honestly, she streams all the time! ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with her????

BTW...... she is talking about PP and the tags AGAIN!!!!!! This happened days ago and she still not over it???? WTF, woman?? Who cares about this shit now?? Oh, yeah, her minions, who are their listening to her BS again feeding her ego. SHE IS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Josephine_kk »

Hate to say it (grits teeth) but JK is kinda right about teabag.......in some senses.

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

John is talking about HFTT in his new video again. Here is a screenshot he included about her talking about Joffree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Josephine_kk wrote:Hate to say it (grits teeth) but JK is kinda right about teabag.......in some senses.

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

John is talking about HFTT in his new video again. Here is a screenshot he included about her talking about Joffree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Teahag says she is too booked to be bothered. I don't think she will ever retaliate against kuckboy

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

Come on, he said it again that she was protecting a pedo, he said here for the pedo, posted her picture and she STILL doesn't expose him? With all of the hard drives full of receipts she has? BULLSHIT

PS.: I need that picture of Teahag as my signature here, don't know how to do it tho

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

gossipchick90 wrote:Come on, he said it again that she was protecting a pedo, he said here for the pedo, posted her picture and she STILL doesn't expose him? With all of the hard drives full of receipts she has? BULLSHIT

PS.: I need that picture of Teahag as my signature here, don't know how to do it tho
I got you. I think you just go to your user control panel to change itImage

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

gossipchick90 wrote:You know why she posted this picture, right? She wants to make sure people see her husband is real. While I still don't know for sure about it, I have some questions about their relationship. She is always alone, always on starbucks, always talking to people on younow. Is this ok with him? What kind of marriage is that?? Honestly, she streams all the time! ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with her????
so shes still never showing her face but showing us her husband? right! LOL

i think she said somewhere sometime that he travells a lot, he was in London when the attacks happend...somebody has to have a real job!

shes claimed shes in the cosmetic industry and has experience with law...so why does she not work?! she says shes too busy to make videos on time but shes online 24h? has she ever explained her job situation?

canispeak
Talker
Talker

Post by canispeak »

She was ranting hard on YouNow a few days ago about how it's garbage that certain people don't respect her decision not to show her face currently and constantly post her photo in reference to her in videos, etc. I can't even with this chick.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

cheesecakelover wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:Come on, he said it again that she was protecting a pedo, he said here for the pedo, posted her picture and she STILL doesn't expose him? With all of the hard drives full of receipts she has? BULLSHIT

I got you. I think you just go to your user control panel to change itImage

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
Thank you hun! I will try to use it!!

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

canispeak wrote:She was ranting hard on YouNow a few days ago about how it's garbage that certain people don't respect her decision not to show her face currently and constantly post her photo in reference to her in videos, etc. I can't even with this chick.
Yet she is showing her horse lips on her twitter profile... Go figure... Everybody knows her botox face at this point.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wasn't teahagmua a makeup artist ? She claimed to have insider knowledge in the industry. I do not know where the law part comes in or whether you learn any beauty industry laws in cosmetology school but she said she has a certificate for it. Maybe I'll ask her one day and get an answer without getting my head chewed off.

I think her husband is very successful she said in a stream that he told her she doesn't need to work. He must be raking in more than her YouTube salary and might I add she won't have this much longer if she doesn't upload!!!! How is she spending 3 weeks editing videos that do not come to fruition? Does she just stare at her screen all day? Come on teahag! By the time you release videos the tea is cold. This is what kuckboy used to do

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

what I think is hilarious, is these drama channels ARE the drama. They have way more drama that most of the gurus!

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

Kuckian and KK are more up to speed than her. If she doesn't keep a upload schedule she will stop being a "reference"

There a ton of videos she promised to do and here I am waiting... Good thing I didn't hold my breath...

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said she can't commit to an upload schedule but why ? She can even make a schedule for Starbucks if it's that important to her. At the end of the day YouTube is a job for her not a hobby

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

canispeak wrote:She was ranting hard on YouNow a few days ago about how it's garbage that certain people don't respect her decision not to show her face currently and constantly post her photo in reference to her in videos, etc. I can't even with this chick.
i understand not showing your face but she showed it herself in a few videos so why should people hide her? its not like they exposed her. and being anonymous made sense at first when she said she wanted her videos to be about the situations happening and not about her - now her whole social media presence is about her so its fishy she cant show herself.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

bambiii wrote:
gossipchick90 wrote:You know why she posted this picture, right? She wants to make sure people see her husband is real. While I still don't know for sure about it, I have some questions about their relationship. She is always alone, always on starbucks, always talking to people on younow. Is this ok with him? What kind of marriage is that?? Honestly, she streams all the time! ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with her????
so shes still never showing her face but showing us her husband? right! LOL

i think she said somewhere sometime that he travells a lot, he was in London when the attacks happend...somebody has to have a real job!

shes claimed shes in the cosmetic industry and has experience with law...so why does she not work?! she says shes too busy to make videos on time but shes online 24h? has she ever explained her job situation?
Exactly to everything that's been said. I wonder if she doesn't show her face anymore because it adds to the 'mystery' and makes people more curious.

Shane Dawson recently did a video about conspiracies and drama channels. Shane showed clips from Rich, JK, KK, Peter Monn and Keemstar, but he spent most of the segment interviewing Basic & Tea because they don't show their faces.

I believe that Sam said in Shane's video that she doesn't show her face because the channel isn't about her. It's supposed to be about beauty guru drama, facts and receipts.

Tea also claimed that she would be in danger if she shows her face. Please! She did made it a point to delete, unlist or privatize most if not all of her Glam or Scam series videos. I know that she showed her face in some of those videos.

I have said things about Tea's appearance in the past (I think her lips look overdone), but it's mostly her behavior and personality that I find unattractive TBH.

Gummo_Sevigny
Informer
Informer

Post by Gummo_Sevigny »

In my opinion, and agree to disagree, I don't think Teahag is mad at PP about the stupid copying of videos tags but I believe she be might a little threaten by her. PP may not have as many subscribers as Teahag, BUT, she has been discussing drama that Teahag wish she could get her hands. That Simply Keena drama was more interesting than the lastest KL and JH N-word drama. Yes, race is a very huge issue, but it is not as serious as McKenna's art thief and bullying her subscribers. I knew of McKenna and always thought she seemed nice. Boiiii, I was wrong on that :rofl: I know Teahag's main focus is on the beauty community, but I bet she wish she had that piping hot tea. Although PP wasn't the first person to post about fake ass Simply McKenna, she did have some good points about McKenna. The only reason most people heard of this McKenna girl was because of PP's video. Peter Monn and Dustin only started making vids about about McKenna after PP made that video. I will say this, I find it odd how PP did not fully credit the original YT channel who made the first video and called out McKenna for her use of the Buddha head :roll: Sam aka Teahag, hunty, you need to see a therapist or seek anger management. Screaming on YouNow and going on Twitter rants ain't healthy behavior :? I don't like Teahag, in seriousness she clearly has some deep ass fook issues. Just saying,some of the bs that comes out of her mouth is kind of scary :? :o
THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

^ that video was done well however, like you said I wish Patty (not limited to just her) would credit her sources. These drama channels act like they are scouring the net day and night for tea. When in fact they have group chats on twitter where people collect the receipts for them just like kuckboy had in the past. This came to bite him in the arse and the same will happen for these channels one day. The only thing that makes teahag different is that she gets statements from gurus. People like Peter Monn, Dustin Dailey and Patty like to comment on others' finding and pass it off as their own. People put in work to find that information and if you use it at the very least credit the person.

On younow teahag has stated that since she is a white female she feels intimidated to talk about race and feels like she doesn't have a right to speak on it. I disagree with that. You can always find a way to express yourself in a PC manner if necessary if you are passionate to spread the word. But then again, I don't look to someone like teahag for her perspective on race related matters (no shade) I think she should stick to beauty and let other channels cover the rest of the categories on YouTube

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

Now it's martin's time AGAIN
He is the malicious one and teahag is the victim again
man, when she heard that martin was (kinda) on PP's side she FLIPPED!!! It's so interesting to see the hypocrisy of that woman. She accuses PP of using Margo when, at the same time, she drops anyone that doesn't take her side? How is that different?? ML was good for you while he was attacking JK, but now that he disagrees with you, he is evil?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I don't understand how someone can be so out of reality like this. She was talking about PP again for the second time in one day!!!!! What in the actual fuck?? I'm not saying that she is a saint, but the girl was so attacked that she had to take a break. But did that matter to Sam? No. She keeps running her mouth even though PP is quiet. She keeps feeding her minions with this hate, lies, manipulative tactics, so they go on and harass her favorite target at the moment.

PS.: I'm glad ML called HFTT out (sort of). He didn't get intimidated and shared his opinion, I give him credits for that and I hope he grows a thicker skin now, because we all know her fans will go after him.

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipchick90 »

pettyisaspettydoes12 wrote:Omg Martin Louis made another video all about Teabag. She blocked him! :rofl: I'm loving this video! Im so glad one of these drama channels isn't afraid of her or her tea stains. People are waking up Sam and they don't like what they see. :FU:
Oh girl, you fast!!! I was just here to say that!!! hahahhahahahhhahhhaa

God, I think I had an orgasm watching his video!!!
When he said something like "at least I was man enough to go your inbox and try to understand to you and you typical cowardly behavior go block me and talk on younow" THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY I WANNA CRY
And everyone on the comments are agreeing with him!!! her true side is coming to light!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

Return to “Here for the Tea”