Melmphs Part 7

WCSaidSo

Re: Melmphs Part 7

Post by WCSaidSo »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Yes CBD is completely non psychoactive and federally legal. Not even on the map compared to the trashy shit Mel has done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry! Let me clarify. I have seen people who sell this stuff, or say they are “placing an order soon” if anyone wants to get any, sounding like a rep for a MLM. I thought she was going to get into selling oil like she sold jewelry a few years ago. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I would advise her to continue to take her medication until she speaks to her MD.

She has tried to stop her medication before several times. We have seen how she acts when she does.
Also how she acts when she tries to get back on and takes too much. Maybe she can add it to her regimen.

Justsaying2018
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Justsaying2018 »

I used to love her videos back in the day. Now, I just get so distracted by her yelling and coughing and nose picking. She would have so many more subscribers if she refined her videos a little more.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Oh gawd.. Now she's uploading old videos and not even saying they are re-uploads..the 'things i hate doing' or whatever were posted on her "second channnnullll" :? She is so lazy.. she wants to keep that gravy train rolling with "0" effort!!! :? :? :? :? :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The things that I see on IG vary wildly from day to day. She’s got to be on IG almost every day. Most
of the time with Hadlie. That household is is run by a crazy woman IMO. (No Diagnosis).

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Her "channnullll" has pretty much turned into a vlog channel..she is clearly out of the beauty aspect of youtube..So why is she still getting freebies when she hasn't made real beauty--related content in months..? If not years now..?

Her very few and very far between lame AF GRWM hardly qualify. And her vlogs are boring AF.. and her voice is all the more annoying than ever now.. :? :? :? :? :?

KaterinaBB
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KaterinaBB »

I unsubscribed a while ago. I'm always surprised by who gets pr packages.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lookwhostalkin12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lookwhostalkin12345 »

ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

^^ I just came here to post that! I took a screenshot when I saw it and it is deleted now

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Melmphs Part 7

Post by hellyeah »

I saw too. She also posted in her story “why do men cheat with billy goat looking girls” or something to that affect. So we can assume her husband is cheating on her. At any rate- I don’t get why anyone airs their business like this. I do not dislike Melissa but there is a screw (a few) loose and she makes my jaw drop with what she posts.

She also posted about those people in the nursing home which she had no business doing. She is not getting permission to post who they are their whereabouts. If I were the responsible party of one of those people I would be quite irritated she took it upon herself to record them and put them on SM.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol she has real nerve insulting someone else’s looks

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She really should keep her personal business private.

She knows tweet and delete gives everyone enough information to start talking. :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:52 am
Lol she has real nerve insulting someone else’s looks

Has she looked in the mirror? She has some pretty unfortunate facial features herself. So she should not be
insulting anyone’s looks. Her daughter looks up to her. This is poor modeling for her child.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I haven't watched her channel in soooo long. Although it looks like she doesn't upload very regularly anymore?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t think many people care about her anymore. Someone told me to take a look. Otherwise I would never have known.
She’s not interesting anymore as far as I know. If Ricki has found someone else I don’t think she really can say much about
that. Look what she did to him.

#karma

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

LMAO...first of all, Ricky is not her husband anymore..She made that decision herself when she filed for divorce...And really, wasn't she the one who cheated while they were still married..? To an alleged or apparent drug addict..? OMG, she is so..I don't even know the word. Can't relate, is all I can say. Billy goat looking person..? Maybe the person has a decent personality and is mature, not a selfish self centered chronic 12 year old. Regardless og the person's looks, some positive influence might be a good thing for Hadlie. Not taping a small child in a public department store, asking the grandmother if she took her med's that day and whatever else she was taping Hadlie saying...anyone remember that gem..?? Melissa has no right to come off as self-righteous..she literally actually LEGALLY has NO claim on Ricky anymore..and again, that is the decision she made. She made her bed, she can lay in it....My guess is she has not shown improvement nor changed enough for Rick.

My guess is if it wasn't for Hadlie, there is no way Rick would even be 'with' Melissa. Having said all of that, if what is being posted (and assumed) is true, then imho, Rick should just move on. Keeping a family together under these circumstances..does it really help the child..? Are the parents truly happy..? I get trying to make a sacrifice to keep a child happy, but from the sounds of things, the situation is NOT ideal. I've always felt all along Rick would never marry Melissa again, which is kind of what Mel implied or hoped, but if that is/was the case, it is really crappy for Rick to string Mel along like that. Sometimes parents do better apart, for everyone's benefit. I mean, if what has been posted and assumed is true, then Rick needs to be upfront with Mel.....I get ppl saying 'karma,' but 2 wrongs don't make a right. Yes, maybe now she sees how it feels, but still....if Rick has a new woman, then he needs to be mature and own up to it.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Wow..her thread here is as dead as her channel..

I was thinking about this, this morning..Didn't she seem to try to create drama before..? To get attention to her dead channel..? Or is it possible she is overreacting to something..? I see it was mentioned she deleted whatever the post was, but it still brought her name up here. Just makes me wonder.

At any rate, who knows what is going on with her...I did also rethink about her changing. Maybe she has changed (no new videos, maybe she is finally listening to Rick and her family's seeming wishes) and Rick (if it is true what has been said here) just didn't find her appealing anymore. Sometimes people wish someone would change, but when they do, the person maybe misses or even wishes they "old" version was back. My guess is maybe he fell in love with her as zany and kooky and wild, and if she showed signs of maturity, maybe it was actually a turn off for him. Who knows. Too bad Ghost of Melmphis seems to be MIA...the scoop might be interesting, lol.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

She’s always been a lil cookey but what she’s done over the past couple of years has been over the top. Anyone recall her posting her deceased nephew’s (IIRC that’s who it was) hands from the funeral. Then sharing publicly how her SIL was so depressed she wanted her life to end. Why is that her business to share.
I think Chrisspy tweeted she felt a mental breakdown coming. Melissa tweeted back she just had hers. It’s like secondhand embarrassment. Her behavior is just unbecoming. I have known people like her who are lil whacky and also overshare. It gets to be too much and exhausting to deal with. If Ricky doesn’t wanna be with her then own up to it and move on. They aren’t legally married anymore so no divorce to file. I mean I’m gonna watch the train wreck but why does she make this anyone’s business.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Her thread is dead in the water. Her channel is also dead in the water. I did notice that it looks like she deleted several videos. Wonder why. But she brought so much of this on herself. If she called someone the "B" word on social media, then she is trash. It bothers me that she says she is so Christian. Nothing much about her actions shows it. Hypocrite 1,000%. And her airing her own and other people's dirty laundry and personal info on social media also makes her even more trashy and un-Christian imho.....People like her are the reason I stopped going to church....Your religion is not where you go for an hour a week, your religion is who you are on a day to day basis, so to me, people/phonies/fakes/wannabes like her should not call herself Christian. Sorry, not sorry. I am almost hoping Rick does have a woman in the picture to have some positive influence on Hadlie so Hadlie does not grow up so utterly trashy like her momma. IIRC, Melissa was doing all she could to have Hadlie have as little to do with Rick's mom, whom probably would have some true Christian and positivity on how to behave for Hadlie, not acting like some junior high gutter slut trash.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yes Melissa is a hypocrite. She could not face going back to church where they used go before she up and left with all the
furniture from their first house and the church had to help Ricky get some furniture. She was embarrassed that everyone
at church knew about her taking up with drug addicted people and that she admitted that she was addicted to drugs as well.
Ricky had to go to a different church when she moved back into his house. I remember he was taking her in because she had
nowhere to go and no money. I think it should have been only for a short time but he didn’t ask her to leave. He should have.

Fake religious people get on my last nerve. She’s definitely a religious hypocrite.

Return to “Melmphs”