Melmphs Part 7

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Melmphs Part 7

Post by hellyeah »

Someone asked her about her channel(s). One she has no control over anymore (can anyone explain why or who now controls it?). And her main channel is a mess per Mel. She said YT wants her to close her channel and start over so she can be monetized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Isn’t it still her channel? I think she is unwilling to put in the effort that it takes to get her channel re-monetized.
She would still have to put in the effort with a new channel. At least with her current channel she has subscribers
who might start watching again.

She could get on a schedule. You have to get so many hours of content. There are also 2 or 3 other things that
the numbers are high to get your channel going again. This was for everybody. If she wants a channel, just do it.
Everyone else has to do it. She isn’t special.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

Its about time!!!

You'll notice she isn't taking her channel down...so she can still collect freebies. ;)

ETA - she changed her IG name to melandhad

esild
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Stephanie Nicole - Part 2

Post by esild »

Badizzle wrote:Its about time!!!

You'll notice she isn't taking her channel down...so she can still collect freebies. ;)

Is she still with Ricky?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

esild wrote:
Badizzle wrote:Its about time!!!

Is she still with Ricky?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yes. She shows him in her IG stories sometimes.

I noticed her name change.

She said she’ll still show makeup on her IG so is she still going to accept free product even though she really does nothing to deserve it?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well at least she finally made up her mind. I noticed that she changed her IG name too.

Now we know. Whatever......

juicygossip002
Talker
Talker

Post by juicygossip002 »

Shouldn't companies catch on to stuff like that? You tubers who let their channels go down the drain and put little effort don't deserve any p.r period! Another you tuber, jenny Claire fox aka missjenfabulous, rarely uploads. she's kind known to leave her subscribers in the dark. and she still gets sponsorships and most likely p.r too. you tube can demonetize people for so many stupid things but they cant stop these lazy you tube thieves from cheating the p.r system. Mel doesn't need anything if she's quitting you tube. the gravy train needs to derail.
It aint gossip if its da truth

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

juicygossip002 wrote:Shouldn't companies catch on to stuff like that? You tubers who let their channels go down the drain and put little effort don't deserve any p.r period! Another you tuber, jenny Claire fox aka missjenfabulous, rarely uploads. she's kind known to leave her subscribers in the dark. and she still gets sponsorships and most likely p.r too. you tube can demonetize people for so many stupid things but they cant stop these lazy you tube thieves from cheating the p.r system. Mel doesn't need anything if she's quitting you tube. the gravy train needs to derail.
You’d think. But I feel like companies just go see how many subs they have and don’t bother looking at their uploads it actual content. If she still accepts the PR and doesn’t even show it on IG then I feel like that’s really snake like.

kaylnoel
Learner
Learner

Post by kaylnoel »

She posted a video on YouTube but not make up related. She sounded out of it. Sniffling a lot.

She changed her name from Melissa Raymond to Melissa Autry. I’m guessing they’ve split again? I know she’s shown him on IG stories and put a picture on IG Stories on Father’s Day but...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ellen23
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen23 »

She was showing him in the bed last night on her instastory or someone in the bed with their back to the camera. I don't know what he looks like. She's also preaching to us which nothing angers me more than someone preaching to me when they've done far wrong than I ever have.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

She had 51K followers on IG which is where she shows PR. She doesn’t demo it; just shows what’s in Ike package and such. So how do I get free things and not have to do anything to earn them?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

I was perusing this book again today that the church distributed a few months ago. It is a self-help type of book. I think Melissa could greatly benefit by reading this...Not being sarcastic, I think this book is great for anyone who sometimes feels lost or maybe wonders how they got 'where' they are/their life might not what they expected, or maybe wonder what their personal purpose might be, etc. It is called "Perfectly Yourself," by Matthew Kelly. Although, it's doubtful Melissa would ever read it...but it is a great soul-searching book, and I think that's exactly what Mel needs right now/these past few years. Not overly religious at all. Mostly self-help, and motivational for when you might feel "stuck in a rut".

4myfriendsandlove
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 4myfriendsandlove »

she posted a new video on youtube.com

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

She is posting old videos from 'her other channnnnullll (chanel)'...LAME!! No work involved...Wants $$ but wants to do no work. She is smart though, doing this, being the lazy arse that she is! She said in one of her recent videos that she now 'feels like feeeelllmminngg (filming)'..I feel like she is just doing this bc of the drama on yt lately...She thrives on drama. And then a clickbait video with the word 'high' in the title...She is clever and conniving, give her that credit. Her 'one and only' Friday favorites was the EmilyNoel palette...again, clever, bc I feel like she knows the Emily name on her video/tags will get her views....Who wants to bet she returned the palette, or sold it if she got it as free PR..? :? :? :?

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

She is posting old videos from 'her other channnnnullll (chanel)'...LAME!! No work involved...Wants $$ but wants to do no work. She is smart though, doing this, being the lazy arse that she is! She said in one of her recent videos that she now 'feels like feeeelllmminngg (filming)'..I feel like she is just doing this bc of the drama on yt lately...She thrives on drama. And then a clickbait video with the word 'high' in the title...She is clever and conniving, give her that credit. Her 'one and only' Friday favorites was the EmilyNoel palette. Again, she is 'clever', bc I feel like she knows the Emily name and the Emily tags on her video/hashtags will get her views.....Who wants to bet she will return the palette, or sell it if she got it as free PR? :? :? :?

I think it's great that people are catching on to these snake-in-the-grass youtubers...

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

tgal789 wrote:She is posting old videos from 'her other channnnnullll (chanel)'...LAME!! No work involved...Wants $$ but wants to do no work. She is smart though, doing this, being the lazy arse that she is! She said in one of her recent videos that she now 'feels like feeeelllmminngg (filming)'..I feel like she is just doing this bc of the drama on yt lately...She thrives on drama. And then a clickbait video with the word 'high' in the title...She is clever and conniving, give her that credit. Her 'one and only' Friday favorites was the EmilyNoel palette. Again, she is 'clever', bc I feel like she knows the Emily name and the Emily tags on her video/hashtags will get her views.....Who wants to bet she will return the palette, or sell it if she got it as free PR? :? :? :?

I think it's great that people are catching on to these snake-in-the-grass youtubers...

Yes she reuploading old vids which I don’t watch. I’m not giving a view fir old stuff I’ve already seen. Someone commented telling her they don’t want old stuff; they want new stuff.
She still gets PR. Not as much as before but she gets some which is great considering she doesn’t hardly show anything she gets. I kIndia watched her newest vid and she said she’d show the final eye look at the end. She has hooded eyes so you couldn’t even see the final outcome of the Emily palette.
I thought she said a few months back she had an actual job but it seems she’s home a lot.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

New stuff lazy Melmphs. We aren’t giving views for old crap.

I thought she said they took her channel away from her. :busted: We called bullcrap on her a long time ago!
Liar, Liar! :hee: :hee:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Her tweets about CBDoil were the nail in the coffin for me, and I unfollowed her Twitter. She’s just a mess. God this, Hadley that, marijuana mixed in...keep some things private, Melissa.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

This?

What’s the issue? Just curious. It’s not THC and it’s not mind altering like THC.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Melmphs Part 7

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Yes CBD is completely non psychoactive and federally legal. Not even on the map compared to the trashy shit Mel has done

Return to “Melmphs”