Maral & Jared

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maral & Jared

Post by ugh_as_if »

If you watch Maral's ig stories lately, especially after her bbl recovery, you can see just how bad she's been trying to be Val. She's doing her makeup like her, dressing like her and even trying to talk like her. But she's her own person and doesn't copy other girls, right? Watch her go fuller with her lip filler too to get huge lips like Val's. I'm not saying Val invented huge lips but you can she that she went really big because she wanted to and it fits her whole real life bratz doll vibe.

indigo_child
Debater
Debater

Post by indigo_child »

at least she is honest with her procedures. i just dont understand why all these girls need to get everything done to themselves. botox, fillers, bbl, and she's like 21.. does this make you more famous or something?

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

indigo_child wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:49 pm
at least she is honest with her procedures. i just dont understand why all these girls need to get everything done to themselves. botox, fillers, bbl, and she's like 21.. does this make you more famous or something?
I think she spends her day measuring her face to see what procedure needs to be done next. I find it scary.

katii3j
Learner
Learner

Post by katii3j »

Damn she’s on the merge on being botched. Soo sad, she was very pretty before the cosmetic surgeries. Social media is obviously the hugggeeee influence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Did anyone see the cringe af Tik Tok where Jared threw a ring in the trash because he bought her a new diamond one and Maral was just there smiling like it's so cute? The way of troll flexing is so childish.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:30 am
Did anyone see the cringe af Tik Tok where Jared threw a ring in the trash because he bought her a new diamond one and Maral was just there smiling like it's so cute? The way of troll flexing is so childish.
I"ve never seen a more materialistic person. Big girl boss, indeed!

dahlia126
Learner
Learner

Post by dahlia126 »

Jared still tryna achieve his rap dreams? His music is trash, if he so embarrassed if I was Maral.

spilldateasisss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spilldateasisss »

they broke up?? Jared even posted a photo with his new gf... tbh I always felt that Maral could do better

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

Dxldxm
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dxldxm »

spilldateasisss wrote:
Thu May 04, 2023 2:25 am
they broke up?? Jared even posted a photo with his new gf... tbh I always felt that Maral could do better

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

I did too, he always had some weird ass goofy face in pictures and his rap career was pure embarrassment. I wonder what happened to her socials, everything is deleted and her tiktok is super dead. Apparently he cheated on her and she was hinting at it(from a comment I read). Is this true? Also I seen him post his tags kissing a woman with a child, when did this all happen or is he with a single mom?

Return to “A-M”