Maral & Jared

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maral & Jared

Post by ugh_as_if »

lovexo11 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:42 pm
ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:05 am
eastsidebabe wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:58 am
She said turning around in the bed was very painful, so I think its more than a nose job. Don't know if you would do all that surgery at once, but it looked to me like she did. Body sculpting is also the specialty of the doctor she tagged.
Oh shit, I didn't see that one. Yeah, then she did. I mean, just before she went in, she posted how she's gonna look completely different in 2020.
Yeah she def got a bbl done. The doctor she tagged on her story reposted it and put it under his “BBL” highlight thing on insta. Why’d she go to Mexico to get it done tho? She swears she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars so why not go to a known one in LA or something :?
Making 100k but she got her ass shots in Mexico. Has she not seen Botched? Money saving or not, doesn't sound ideal.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:47 pm
lovexo11 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:42 pm
ugh_as_if wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:05 am
eastsidebabe wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:58 am
She said turning around in the bed was very painful, so I think its more than a nose job. Don't know if you would do all that surgery at once, but it looked to me like she did. Body sculpting is also the specialty of the doctor she tagged.
Oh shit, I didn't see that one. Yeah, then she did. I mean, just before she went in, she posted how she's gonna look completely different in 2020.
Yeah she def got a bbl done. The doctor she tagged on her story reposted it and put it under his “BBL” highlight thing on insta. Why’d she go to Mexico to get it done tho? She swears she makes hundreds of thousands of dollars so why not go to a known one in LA or something :?
Making 100k but she got her ass shots in Mexico. Has she not seen Botched? Money saving or not, doesn't sound ideal.

LMFAOOO THIS BITCH REALLY WENT TO MEXICO. IM DEAD AFF. Not even somewhere else in the United States that’s known for plastic surgery but cheaper than LA (like Miami, alliyasface got her body done there) but she deadass had to go to Mexico but she stay flexing like she’s part of the 1%. This dumb bitch.
Last edited by Irada_3112 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

She really just posted on her story that she’s getting her nose done “after my boob job next year”. Does this bitch have any other goals in life apart from getting every inch of her body done?? Funny how she says the beauty community was so toxic and it’s not for her bc they’re all conformists and fake af when that’s literally her to a T anyways.

Also are we supposed to care??? Then don’t get surgery sis, that’s on you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Irada_3112 on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Guys, are you scared of Maral? Are you guys scared of Val in any way, shape or form? The perfect bestie duo though. One flexs and pretends to have 100k and the other flexs and probably has 100k but it's through Fashion Nova and sucking rapper's d-, lemme stop.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I have only heard of her through the nazanin kavari thread lol

But after someone posted an Instagram picture of Maral wearing a top that says "this is the only top I have without cum on it"....i knew she was trashy AF. Like that is straight up vile.

And she's always flexing tacky designer shit. Well money cannot buy class.....
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:24 pm
She really just posted on her story that she’s getting her nose done “after my boob job next year”. Does this bitch have any other goals in life apart from getting every inch of her body done?? Funny how she says the beauty community was so toxic and it’s not for her bc they’re all conformists and fake af when that’s literally her to a T anyways.

Also are we supposed to care??? Then don’t get surgery sis, that’s on you.
That made me laugh, stress for voluntary surgery that you don’t need to begin with? Her values are all messed up.

Wonder why her nose was all bandaged up the other day if she didnt have nose surgery this time along with the bbl?

facet00n
Informer
Informer

Post by facet00n »

She said on an IGstory post “I’m not obligated to document this journey, I could lie about it like everyone else” lmao @ Naz

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

facet00n wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:32 pm
She said on an IGstory post “I’m not obligated to document this journey, I could lie about it like everyone else” lmao @ Naz
Lmao my first thoughts! This bitch just can’t post anything without shading Naz 😂😂

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

She also said she didn’t go to those cheap Miami surgeons, so she is shading GG. She said they don’t have recovery centers. Only this guy in Tijuana has recovery centers. :rofl: :rofl:

IMO, what Tijuana Centers do not have is near access to an American hospital should serious complications occur. And as we know from Botched, serious complications do occur.

TJ also does lymphatic massages which accelerate healing (how long has she been there?) and docs in the US don’t do them because they are too lazy.

So it’s not the money, guise. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

The fact that she even has to go this far to justify why she went there ^^^ if you were truly balling, you wouldn’t need to do all that, period. And her and nazanin are both dumb bitches, just in different ways. Naz is just a valid hollow kardashian wannabe and she makes it more obvious while maral tries to talk like she’s above that even though she isn’t and her actions prove it. and she looks desperate as hell every time she can’t keep naz out of the conversation pretty much every time she opens her mouth

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

^Yes thank you.

Maral is always trying to act like she's above the typical IG baddie girl but yet she does the same things that they do and she tries to look the part that's for damn sure. So she's literally no better in any way shape or form as much as she tries to convince everyone.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Maral is insecure af and will still even after her surgeries because she's always comparing herself to others, especially Naz. She needs to chill and realize that she's a fucking confused fan of Naz at this point. How do you always shade your ex best friend but watch their every move just to copy what their doing? Naz did her dirty and her name is still in her mouth, just ask to be best friends again and keep it moving because clearly no closure was given and you liked being Naz's little doormat. Her shading GG all the time is so funny to me because it just proves that she spent actual money and went to Mexico to get a donkey diaper booty and a barbie waist because someone on here, or a couple of people, said her body is built like a chicken nugget. Doesn't she have a lash business to run and clients to manage? She's crazy and you can't tell me otherwise.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

LaurenLove wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:47 pm
^Yes thank you.

Maral is always trying to act like she's above the typical IG baddie girl but yet she does the same things that they do and she tries to look the part that's for damn sure. So she's literally no better in any way shape or form as much as she tries to convince everyone.
For real. Always dressed in basic fashion nova/other cheap fast fashion brands shit? Check. Has one makeup look and it’s the basic ass ig baddie look? Check. Poses like all your basic ig girls? Check. Always doing the most to show off designer shit to try to look rich? Check. And adding on to the list now, an entire plastic body just like every other ig hoe? Check. Oh and she’s always going on and on about how she’s different from other girls who are apparently soccer moms who just use their husband’s card to buy themselves shit when it’s literally the same situation with her and Jared, but even Jared be using his parent’s money. And she can deny this all she wants but we aren’t idiots. I’m not saying he’s bought her every thing she has but it’s not like she hasn’t accepted gifts from him/his family. And just in general she would not be as attracted to that dude if he were poor

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Also why on earth is she being all secretive about revealing what she got done?? We all know it’s a bbl the fuck

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:34 am
Also why on earth is she being all secretive about revealing what she got done?? We all know it’s a bbl the fuck
Because she's just trying to act like she's that chick. Someone messaged her and told her she's not an even influencer and Maral clearly felt some type of way and shared the screenshot for pity. The low number of questions she got about her surgery proves that not that many people care in the first place.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

Now she’s explaining the history of the Iranian revolution. She says the Shah was overthrown with the help of Americans and Brits. Ah, no. Americans propped up the Shah for many years. Did she read about the hostage situation? Americans in the embassy were held hostage by the Ayatollah’s supporters. It was one of the reasons Reagan got elected. What advantage would it have been to the US to have had the Shah overthrown? There has been nothing but trouble ever since. Some reading is in order.

trashtalking101
Debater
Debater

Post by trashtalking101 »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:52 am
Now she’s explaining the history of the Iranian revolution. She says the Shah was overthrown with the help of Americans and Brits. Ah, no. Americans propped up the Shah for many years. Did she read about the hostage situation? Americans in the embassy were held hostage by the Ayatollah’s supporters. It was one of the reasons Reagan got elected. What advantage would it have been to the US to have had the Shah overthrown? There has been nothing but trouble ever since. Some reading is in order.
She's clearly on of those try hards that try to act like they're educated on a topic and have their own opinion but in reality just spews the bullshit her patents told her. It's known that the shah was supported by the US

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Each to their own on the opinons of what looks good and what doesn't when it comes to plastic surgery, but Maral's surgeon's work looks kinda caricature-ish to me. She says he does so many girls on Instagrams' bodies but I'm not buying it for some reason. Anyway, she said we're gonna see her ass all the time from now on so here's some examples of how her ass and hips will. His ass shots just scream low budget/free promo in exvhange for free work to me, she isn't even mentioning the price whenever people ask her.
https://www.instagram.com/lotusmedgroup/?hl=en

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

eastsidebabe wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:52 am

Please stop posting about politics on here.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Why does she mention “he’s done so many ig girls’ bodies” as if that’s supposed to establish his credibility??? Sis that isn’t a good thing.....most ig girls look like wisdom teeth. This just proves she cheaped out bc she don’t got it like that.

Annd she’s once again proved she has no depth and all she cares about is money with her job bc she felt behind not having luxury goods growing up so she thinks she’s the shit cuz she buys them now. Oh and getting a plastic body done now too. Check her insta story with the check.

Return to “A-M”