Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Guest »

Idk I thought her engagement would be really nice and elegant and then I remembered this is the same girl who snap chatted herself doing diorea in Pakistan...

It was the most box standard doughnut wall wank I have ever seen in all my life. The outfit was hideous. Like something they’d shove at the back of Bombay Stores.

All the cakes look like they’d been sat there and fingered by her ugly nieces and nephews. And I bet it was one of those where they made guests nibble on shitty macaroons before they fed them a greasy salan.

I hope her marriage goes well but honestly her attitude will kill it. The minute her mother in law ever so slightly critiques her, omg she’ll be jogging back to her hideous pink bed faster than you can say “vanity feme got shagged in a library”

simi100

Post by simi100 »

I’m blocking all these very thick attempts by vf to save herself.

I got one word:

NUDES

Library

Mua rip off

Potty mouth

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chut-saray »

My name is the bomb I’m glad someone appreciates

Exactly that’s my point I don’t know why these girls have it in for her I think they r deep down insecure and maybe they never had the chance to have an engagement .. the girl will never win one way or another of her engagement was big it would like ohhh should’ve fed the poor what a waste she’s showing off (looking back at that stupid comment about the bedroom being decorated lol) and if it’s a private one she’s hiding her man.. this is why pak*s are hated by the world the minority like this are filth . if everyone just minded their own business and concentrated on what’s going on in their own lives.. I bet some of these girls don’t even know what their mums are up to or their dads or there husbands but maybe there just here because it makes them feel better about them self XX deep down I think there are some underlying issues with these girls.. do you think they are all from the same family .. I feel bad I want to help

Post by Guest »

U know I don’t actually give a fuck about the nudes. I mean we’re all sluts with nudes somewhere up in the cloud so non of us can sit and judge.

I don’t even care if she’s been shagged in the library. I hope it was a very good shag. Some girls on here could do with one, in fact, every last one of these insta-celebs needs to just put down their phone, get over them selves and have a nice long fuck.

What pisses me off is they’ll never ever say hello or thank you to the girl with 500 folllwers, yet their heads are so firmly logded up the girl with 27k followers and then they have a nerve to go on about “bullying” and “we’re just nice people”

No you’re not nice people. You’ll never tell someone where your ugly new look skirt is from but the minute you’ve got a code for a product which you’re going to make 10% from- omg then you love your followers.

I can’t wait to see how all these girls succeed in the REAL world?
Is Mariya ever going to manage with bills, house chores, raising a baby? Tomorrow when people like MissMulberry and Madiablobbum what to apply for a mortgage or buy a property and further themselves in lives what are they going to say? “Oh well I’ve got a million followers and here’s a watch?”

Asha Chohan
Vanityfemme
Jamila Tabrez

There all losers with nothing good going for them. Their lives revolve around pretending their lives are amazing to make themselves feel better.

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

And again what’s wrong with a box standard engagement lol wt were u expecting .. glitter coming out their arses (which I’m sure they r may actually be capable of achieving)

Again my point why do any of these bloggers need a mortgage they have dads for that n a husband in the future as long as a woman can look after the house give birth and repeat you don’t need to worry about anything else that’s the mans headache .. I’m all for the independent woman doing her thing but don’t get stressed about it and especially don’t get stressed how the bloggers future is going to be like lol

You bitches just need to chill the fk out n have some green tea n get all that shit gathered up inside you

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Out of

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Your

Ro_01
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ro_01 »

simi100 wrote:
Ro_01 wrote:Apparently just found out VF's sister will not allow her to take Honey. Image don't know why I'm so happy about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is honey the cat :rofl:
Yeah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

System

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Chut means vagina in hindi. Saray means them all in urdu. Mariyah you nasty nasty dirty dirty oil smelling dwarf have you given your vagina to them all? Is that what your trying to say. I'm in shock :o :o So that's why you went ahead and got a man from London because all the pakis in Glasgow already had a taste of your fish smelling vagina..

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

@safira have you ever heard of body wash .. have you only ever smelt fishy ones that’s why u think everyone’s is fishy.. or your mum been feeding you too
Many fish fingers. I bet u live in a flat where the towels smell like fish ewwweeeeweeweee

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Chut-saray wrote:My name is the bomb I’m glad someone appreciates

Exactly that’s my point I don’t know why these girls have it in for her I think they r deep down insecure and maybe they never had the chance to have an engagement .. the girl will never win one way or another of her engagement was big it would like ohhh should’ve fed the poor what a waste she’s showing off (looking back at that stupid comment about the bedroom being decorated lol) and if it’s a private one she’s hiding her man.. this is why pak*s are hated by the world the minority like this are filth . if everyone just minded their own business and concentrated on what’s going on in their own lives.. I bet some of these girls don’t even know what their mums are up to or their dads or there husbands but maybe there just here because it makes them feel better about them self XX deep down I think there are some underlying issues with these girls.. do you think they are all from the same family .. I feel bad I want to help
Girls this is definitely Mariyah Khan :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i'm not kidding, read carefully how she defends VF. I had my doubt before, but now I'm 100% sure

Post by Guest »

It was box standard in the sense that I’ve seen the same thing, over and over again. The flower wall, the crappy desserts...there was just no originality.
That room with the hideous tacky black floral wallpaper? Could your folks not give the walls a tiny lick of new paint for your engagement? Or is your scary Pathan dad too busy with his second wife?

Babe, no one on here needs green tea. It causes water retention which is what I think you’re suffering from cos you look all bloated in your engagement photos. No one is that arsed about seeing “your man” apart from r4za who probably wishes it was him (poor dog)

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Why the hell would I know Hindi I have a very pious name and it doesn’t mean everyone! LOL

BABE it ain’t vf so stop saying you I don’t care about their wallpaper lol I see it like this be grateful you have a wall never mind paper

in that case you need some ajwain then

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Now I’m mariyah khan who the hell is that now..I have been given a new identity

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Chut-saray wrote:And again what’s wrong with a box standard engagement lol wt were u expecting .. glitter coming out their arses (which I’m sure they r may actually be capable of achieving)

Again my point why do any of these bloggers need a mortgage they have dads for that n a husband in the future as long as a woman can look after the house give birth and repeat you don’t need to worry about anything else that’s the mans headache .. I’m all for the independent woman doing her thing but don’t get stressed about it and especially don’t get stressed how the bloggers future is going to be like lol

You bitches just need to chill the fk out n have some green tea n get all that shit gathered up inside you
This is again a very typical backwards desi village mentality which we all know Madiha and Mariyah are a big fan of!! Yes chut-saray keep posting like this you are exposing your real self. These bitches trying to get a rich man who can support them and their fake lifestyle. These bitches with no jobs and zero money on their bank accounts. Desperate women like blob and VF gladly spreads their legs to catch a man. Their vagina is their only weapon to get a man!!

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Ahh I get it the good old urban dictionary but wt do you know ehh a vagina hmm nah ur wrong it’s a whole different meaning lol

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

@safira isn’t the vagina every girls weapon I mean u can get what you want with it .. I guess you don’t have one do you wouldn’t know.. ask ur mummy

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

Desi..,. Desi look meri desi look meri desi look

Post by Guest »

Meh. Who hasn’t spread their legs to catch a man?

You honestly think most couples just meet in at uni and there’s absolutely zero percent of snogging in the car? So I’m kind of tired of the slut bashing. I personally don’t think these girls are sluts (the fat one Zahra would probably love to me but she’s not)

Femme isn’t even a slut. She’s worse. She’s a mean person. I’d rather be a whore any day of the week than a mean person...actually I just called the fat one the fat one so fuck me I am a mean person.

Also off topic but missmulberry looks so miserable I feel sorry for her and her husband. There just sitting all alone in their tiny little flat no children, eating the same tomato pasta...her clothes are cute but where is her purpose in life?

Return to “Vanity Femme”