Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Guest »

Anyone follow her?! Alot of drama surrounding this one, and was wondering if anyone follows her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Guest »

Yes, I follow her! You are totally right, there is a ton of drama surrounding this girl.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

Apparently they kicked out her brothers wife ... :?
It's in the comments of the last picture of her and her sister from the Mehndi

Post by Guest »

Snowflake24 wrote:Apparently they kicked out her brothers wife ... :?
Oh really? I just had a look and couldn't find anything... she really does have a knack for having very fiery comment sections. The only thing I could see was a random debate about whether she used the word weird or rude.

This reminds me of another catfight between vanityfemme and devilsadvocate21_ on Instagram. They used to be best friends, but that all went down the drain when Sarah (devilsadvocate) tried to sell a dress on dpop that Mariyah bought her a present. Anyways shit went down on snapchat and on Sarahs instagram post comment section, and eventually resulted in Mariyah and Sarah creating many fake accounts and using it to air each others dirty laundry over instagrams comment section. I did take a bunch of screenshots as i found it so amusing, but only can find this one - Image

Its pretty sad how petty grown women can get so as to airing each others private info like that -

Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Snowflake24 wrote:Apparently they kicked out her brothers wife ... :?
Oh really? I just had a look and couldn't find anything... she really does have a knack for having very fiery comment sections. The only thing I could see was a random debate about whether she used the word weird or rude.

This reminds me of another catfight between vanityfemme and devilsadvocate21_ on Instagram. They used to be best friends, but that all went down the drain when Sarah (devilsadvocate) tried to sell a dress on dpop that Mariyah bought her a present. Anyways shit went down on snapchat and on Sarahs instagram post comment section, and eventually resulted in Mariyah and Sarah creating many fake accounts and using it to air each others dirty laundry over instagrams comment section. I did take a bunch of screenshots as i found it so amusing, but only can find this one - Image

Its pretty sad how petty grown women can get so petty as to airing each others private info like that -

Post by Guest »

joj2320 wrote:Yes, I follow her! You are totally right, there is a ton of drama surrounding this girl.
There definately is. She is very fiesty, and doesnt really care what people think - which isnt all bad - but she just seems to be incredibly abnoxious, rude and has a pottymouth lol

Post by Guest »

joj2320 wrote:Yes, I follow her! You are totally right, there is a ton of drama surrounding this girl.
There definately is. She is very fiesty, and doesnt really care what people think - which isnt all bad - but she just seems to be incredibly abnoxious, rude and has a pottymouth lol

Post by Guest »

Completely agree with you! The girl is completely vile, rude, and outright disgusting in terms of how she treats others. I don't know where to even start with this chick lol. I know her and her family very well and let me tell you, they are all trash and there is some seriously messed up stuff going on behind-the-scenes. The whole image they portray of a classy Islamic well-off traditional family, it's all a sham. The brother is a major pothead and I'm pretty sure he still smokes even though he is married with a kid. All of the girls are trashy with no values or class, including VF. I wouldn't be surprised if the screenshot you posted is completely true lol.

She started wearing makeup at age 9 or something crazy like that!?! Like omg, I don't think I even knew what makeup was at that age lol. She had really bad acne as a kid and still has horrible acne scars and eye bags. She is hideous without makeup, and she is very insecure without it. She has very bad skin and is majorly cross-eyed. She looks nothing like her insta photos in real life. She needs the heavy makeup to look good. Therefore, she'll never show her real face on social media without makeup, a filter, or both. I don't like insulting anyone's appearance but she is a truly vile person and doesn't deserve any respect or consideration from anyone since she gives none to others. Also, she is super short and her body is disproportionate and very odd-looking. She has very short mishapen legs and a huge head, she basically looks like a human bobblehead. She is very insecure about her figure and wears heavy padding underneath her clothes to make it looks like she has big boobs when in reality, she is completely flat-chested.

She is not very intelligent and dropped out of uni to pursue her "instagram career". Her makeup skills are mediocre and that's being polite lol. She did a Masterclass in London last year and did a horrible job. She didn't even match the model's foundation to her skin tone properly, and the whole makeup look was pitiful to say the least. I can't believe people would pay to learn makeup from her. I'll post a picture of it.

She is very crude, ill-mannered and hostile. She can't take criticism at all and gets extremely defensive and rude for no reason. The funny thing is, when she gets called out for her rudeness and harshness, she gets defensive as though she is being attacked and the people calling her out are unwarranted. It's like omg girl are you psycho, you can't dish it out and then not be able to take it as well. The girl should count her lucky stars that she has any following at all, considering she has nothing to offer. No looks, no education, no class, and a shitty personality. Also, she is very lazy and unmotivated. She literally wakes up at noon and does nothing all day except cake her face, rant and bitch about something stupid on SC, babysit her niece and nephew and think that it's cool and funny to teach toddlers cuss words. How disgusting can you be?! She literally sits at home and just collects the paychecks coming in from her "company" and her instagram promotions. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with instafam and yes, lots of people have turned social media fame into successful businesses and careers like Huda beauty but they got up and worked for it everyday for years! Also, they got even more criticism and hate and didn't go blow up over every single little thing. They know how to handle adverse situations wth dignity and grace, which Mariyah has none of.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sarai »

What is all this drama about her sister's wedding makeup? She went to the police because people are making threats and posting nudes... over makeup? So dumb.

ermybaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ermybaby »

any one have details of the drama?

Post by Guest »

So basically what happened, from what I could see unfold on Instagram and snapchat, is that Vanityfemme booked a makeup artist for her sisters wedding. She was put incharge of paying the makeup artist on the day as she said on snapchat, But she had only paid a £200 deposit on the day she booked the makeup artist. On the day she said she forgot to withdraw the remaining £900 and she agreed to do a bank transfer to the mua, who also agreed. After this, vanityfemme and her sister natasha started ignoring the mua, and werent giving her clear answers as to when she wod get her money. I think about 10 or 11 days had passed and still no word..

So then, the MUA went onto vanityfemmes instagram and saw that people were asking who did the makeup, vanityfemme had given credit to the dress designer, hair stylist and etc, but didnt mention the mua, so she commented on her pictures saying she did the makeup.

The mua says that she only did that out of frustration as she wasnt getting paid and didnt know how else to get her attention. She also went and posted a photo of her vanityfemmes sisters wedding photo on her instagram and saying that she did her makeup (which she also removed pretty quickly) vanityfemme was preeettty angry because she reaaally did not want to give credit to this mua. Her reasoning was that they didn't have a contract or payment in place for instagram promotion, which fair enough is her right, but it seemed like it was more of an ego issue for her. She doesnt want to give another mua, who is obviously alot more talented, and younger than her any credit for their work.

Anyways so after all this happened, alot of people on insta sided with the MUA, and were calling Mariyah out for her rude behaviour. Instagram was being flooded with comments, so eventually both had to privatise their comments.. but before the MUA could privatise her comments, there was a vanityfemme hate account that was being advertised in the mua comment section. The account was private but had alot of info on vanitys family and all their drama.. after about 2 days Mariyah finally went to the police, the accounts got shut down, and that was that. I have alot of screenshots of the info that the private account had, as well as some of the comments exposing mariyah and her fradulent sisters business.. but I dont know if its a good idea to post them!

Post by Guest »

So basically what happened, from what I could see unfold on Instagram and snapchat, is that Vanityfemme booked a makeup artist for her sisters wedding. She was put incharge of paying the makeup artist on the day as she said on snapchat, But she had only paid a £200 deposit on the day she booked the makeup artist. On the day she said she forgot to withdraw the remaining £900 and she agreed to do a bank transfer to the mua, who also agreed. After this, vanityfemme and her sister natasha started ignoring the mua, and werent giving her clear answers as to when she wod get her money. I think about 10 or 11 days had passed and still no word..

So then, the MUA went onto vanityfemmes instagram and saw that people were asking who did the makeup, vanityfemme had given credit to the dress designer, hair stylist and etc, but didnt mention the mua, so she commented on her pictures saying she did the makeup.

The mua says that she only did that out of frustration as she wasnt getting paid and didnt know how else to get her attention. She also went and posted a photo of her vanityfemmes sisters wedding photo on her instagram and saying that she did her makeup (which she also removed pretty quickly) vanityfemme was preeettty angry because she reaaally did not want to give credit to this mua. Her reasoning was that they didn't have a contract or payment in place for instagram promotion, which fair enough is her right, but it seemed like it was more of an ego issue for her. She doesnt want to give another mua, who is obviously alot more talented, and younger than her any credit for their work.

Anyways so after all this happened, alot of people on insta sided with the MUA, and were calling Mariyah out for her rude behaviour. Instagram was being flooded with comments, so eventually both had to privatise their comments.. but before the MUA could privatise her comments, there was a vanityfemme hate account that was being advertised in the mua comment section. The account was private but had alot of info on vanitys family and all their drama.. after about 2 days Mariyah finally went to the police, the accounts got shut down, and that was that. I have alot of screenshots of the info that the private account had, as well as some of the comments exposing mariyah and her fradulent sisters business.. but I dont know if its a good idea to post them!

Post by Guest »

Oh and I should also add, that vanity really went on and on about it on snapchat, and also revealed the name of the MUA so her little minions could go attack, but in the end, everything backfired on Mariyah cause the MUA got like soo many new followers, and more people finally got to see the truth behind the real vanity femme

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She couldn't just tag her once? That's so petty. What info was on the accounts?

ermybaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ermybaby »

zulawula wrote:So basically what happened, from what I could see unfold on Instagram and snapchat, is that Vanityfemme booked a makeup artist for her sisters wedding. She was put incharge of paying the makeup artist on the day as she said on snapchat, But she had only paid a £200 deposit on the day she booked the makeup artist. On the day she said she forgot to withdraw the remaining £900 and she agreed to do a bank transfer to the mua, who also agreed. After this, vanityfemme and her sister natasha started ignoring the mua, and werent giving her clear answers as to when she wod get her money. I think about 10 or 11 days had passed and still no word..

thanks for the recap!!! I would love to know what was on the accounts but totally understand if you don't want to post them... maybe you can just give us the details!

Stella_Troy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stella_Troy »

I used to have a lot of respect for this girl, however, my opinion of her has gone downhill. Why wouldn't she tag the make up artist for her work? As far as I know Vanityfemme doesn't do bridal make up so this mua wasn't exactly competition. It wouldn't do her any harm whatsoever to merely credit the poor girl for her work. I think that proves she's not the nicest of girls.

Since the drama a lot of hate accounts were created thrashing vanityfemme and her family. These were major allegations of drug abuse, pre marital sex (which is big in their community), abortions, frauds and scamming people, gangsters, etc. Now there's no evidence to prove this so I guess it's just allegations/rumours. It's a bit far fetched though, they were making out this family are the Sopranos of Scotland :/ people are scared to say anything now. The police can't arrest people for having an opinion *rolls eyes*

Although, I think Vanityfemme went to the police due to rumours of nudes being leaked. There was no confirmation or denial that the photo was of Vanityfemme. Regardless, it's still illegal to post nudes online hence why she went to the police. I don't think it was right to do that but she has angered a lot of people. she's also saying it's due to cyber bullying, yes, the hate accounts were wrong but Vanityfemme needs to realise her actions too. What was she doing to that poor mua?

It's a shame because she really is a beautiful girl but sadly she knows it too well. Now it's all gone to her head.

Stella_Troy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Stella_Troy »

Also just to add I don't find her clothes anything special. Lots of girls go crazy over her outfits but I just see a lot of satin. I know satin is in but there's a difference between looking chic and looking like Pat Butcher going to bed.

peaceandlovexo
Stalker
Stalker

Post by peaceandlovexo »

i dont know this girl, i have had a look at her page after reading this thread and yes she does seem to very very cocky and fiesty. But i am so shocked and disappointed in reading this thread. How can anyone say that this girl has had an abortion or pre marital sex or has drug abuse in her family? Just because someone writes that behind a fake account that doesnt make it true or even ok for all of you to be agreeing and discussing as if it were true. No doubt most if not all of you are women - probably Muslim women as that is the market she attracts being muslim herself, and im so disappointed that you all can sit and slander another woman without hesitating? You know slandering in this manner is going to do you no justice in the grave? Maybe she has had an abortion or abused drugs or had pre marital sex but that is between her and God - not you people and you certainly shouldnt have enough energy to sit and discuss such horrible accusations. Im surprised this website has not removed these comments especially the sexually abusive comments that are a criminal offence. Whatever her attiude is its working because she has you all sitting here discussing her and any sins she does commit are going to you. May Allah guide us all.

Post by Guest »

peaceandlovexo wrote:i dont know this girl, i have had a look at her page after reading this thread and yes she does seem to very very cocky and fiesty. But i am so shocked and disappointed in reading this thread. How can anyone say that this girl has had an abortion or pre marital sex or has drug abuse in her family? Just because someone writes that behind a fake account that doesnt make it true or even ok for all of you to be agreeing and discussing as if it were true. No doubt most if not all of you are women - probably Muslim women as that is the market she attracts being muslim herself, and im so disappointed that you all can sit and slander another woman without hesitating? You know slandering in this manner is going to do you no justice in the grave? Maybe she has had an abortion or abused drugs or had pre marital sex but that is between her and God - not you people and you certainly shouldnt have enough energy to sit and discuss such horrible accusations. Im surprised this website has not removed these comments especially the sexually abusive comments that are a criminal offence. Whatever her attiude is its working because she has you all sitting here discussing her and any sins she does commit are going to you. May Allah guide us all.
This is a trash thread.

Post by Guest »

And also she does throw herself all over american guys on insta like aestheticbilal lol

Return to “Vanity Femme”