stillGLAMORUS~~Part-3

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Re: stillGLAMORUS~~Part-3

Post by pragmatist_17 »

I hate that she always has to say something critical to one of her kids when making one of her videos with them. Like she's so perfect. That's so mean.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

So...have you guys seen her latest video? The thumbnail? The twerking wearing those pink shorts? hmm, well...ehm :?

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Miranda4ya »

She’s so gross. Her closet cleaning video she twerks throughout the whole thing. To me it’s like she’s begging for people to look at her ass :roll: the whole video focuses on that area the most

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

Made my mom suffer through her lingerie haul and mom says "she looks like she doesnt wash her ass" lmfao

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

elchaos_ wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:13 pm
Made my mom suffer through her lingerie haul and mom says "she looks like she doesnt wash her ass" lmfao
OMG I LOL'D

Not exactly someone the company would want showcasing their product!

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Over the years, she has gotten so tacky. I feel sorry for her kids. I liked her before all her cosmetic surgeries and weed smoking and even before she got married. Many of her fans rave about how good looking her man is, but I think he is SO ugly. The way she carries herself now is so trashy...there are so many trashy, thirsty females out there...she is now one of them. Sad.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Is she having marital problems?

azholio
Learner
Learner

Post by azholio »

Yeah I think her and Anthony are definitely having issues. I wondered if they are trying for an open marriage with the type of shit she's always posting lately. :(

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

azholio wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:00 pm
Yeah I think her and Anthony are definitely having issues. I wondered if they are trying for an open marriage with the type of shit she's always posting lately. :(
If that's the case, it must definitely his idea :roll: Something is up, but honestly she had other periods where she posted such stuff and then apparently nothing happened.
Honestly she never seemed really happy and serene with him, who knows.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

So unless there is a glitch, Anthony is not following her on IG anymore. She follows him tho.
Plus have you seen this tweet:

hmmm 5 years? How long has she been with him?

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

I noticed on her husband's ig he didn't post anything about her for her birthday or Valentine's this year as he has done in previous years...I don't know, in their videos together he always seemed detached and aloof and she genuinely seemed in love with him trying hard to keep his attention.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Justsaying2019 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:30 pm
I noticed on her husband's ig he didn't post anything about her for her birthday or Valentine's this year as he has done in previous years...I don't know, in their videos together he always seemed detached and aloof and she genuinely seemed in love with him trying hard to keep his attention.
True, he didn't post a thing. Don't think I noticed her snapping doing anything with him for her birthday either.
Yeah I always got the same impression seeing him with her, I never really liked him and I always thought he must be a very difficult person. She never seemed truly happy with him, it looked like she was trying to have this great relationship, trying hard.
Ever since she has been with him she has been first drinking a lot then smoking a lot...

Do you all remember when someone here found her acc on some surgery page? She was talking about her bbl and all he was concerned about was how long he had to wait to have sex again? Never seemed like a comment someone in love would make, I'd be more concerned about health complications..

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

QueenE wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:06 am
Justsaying2019 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:30 pm
True, he didn't post a thing. Don't think I noticed her snapping doing anything with him for her birthday either.
Yeah I always got the same impression seeing him with her, I never really liked him and I always thought he must be a very difficult person. She never seemed truly happy with him, it looked like she was trying to have this great relationship, trying hard.
Ever since she has been with him she has been first drinking a lot then smoking a lot...

Do you all remember when someone here found her acc on some surgery page? She was talking about her bbl and all he was concerned about was how long he had to wait to have sex again? Never seemed like a comment someone in love would make, I'd be more concerned about health complications..
Yes, he seems difficult. Aloof. One track mind. He pretends to be this deep, emotional thinker but it is superficial. He never really seems joyful. He sets the tone for how she reacts. Being with a person like that is emotionally draining and exhausting.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Her lips look awful in her new video. They’ve been filled outside her actual lips on the bottom lip and it looks ridiculous.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

He still follows her and has her @ in his bio. I still think there might be trouble but it hasn’t gotten to the unfollowing point yet I guess.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:12 am
He still follows her and has her @ in his bio. I still think there might be trouble but it hasn’t gotten to the unfollowing point yet I guess.
Ah ok, there must something wrong with IG then cause I still don't see him following her. It happens.

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

Her face is so puffed up and swollen with fillers, it's ridiculous.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

She always comments and likes photos of other bigger gurus like a fangirl :rofl:
She does that with Jaclyn Hill, even comments under her ex husband IG, yet they ignore her and don't even follow back.
So depressing :? :( I don't know, she seems a bit desperate to be part of the big gurus gang.

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

I stopped watching her videos and unfollowed all her socials months ago, out of curiosity I went to see what she’s been up to. Same old stuff it seems! The driving while listening to self help audiobooks and podcasts, the preaching. What a boring life she must have!
I’ve never understood why she’s never put her time and energy into obtaining her GED, and eventually taking some online college courses. She might actually enjoy taking some art and culture courses, or maybe some psychology courses? She certainly can afford tuition! She’s already in her 30’s right? DO SOMETHING already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boopboopbedoop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boopboopbedoop »

Miranda4ya wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:03 am
I stopped watching her videos and unfollowed all her socials months ago, out of curiosity I went to see what she’s been up to. Same old stuff it seems! The driving while listening to self help audiobooks and podcasts, the preaching. What a boring life she must have!
I’ve never understood why she’s never put her time and energy into obtaining her GED, and eventually taking some online college courses. She might actually enjoy taking some art and culture courses, or maybe some psychology courses? She certainly can afford tuition! She’s already in her 30’s right? DO SOMETHING already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be ok with her weird new age b.s. if she kept it to herself. The other day she had an ask me anything on IG, and a poster asked her how she could control her anxiety and depression. It really seemed like this person had clinical issues, and she tells them to "StAy sOfT anD bE sOfT wItH yoUrSelF" instead of suggesting she visit a real doctor. That is not how mental health works Kasey.

Return to “P-T”