stillGLAMORUS~~Part-3

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: stillGLAMORUS~~Part-3

Post by smashthebox »

Cupcaketwinklestar wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:18 pm
I’m a little confused. Is she not monetizing her videos? Her views are really low. She seems to be looking for jobs rather quick. I’m thinking she will be getting in front of a judge and is trying to show she’s responsible with a real life job(s)and not just on YouTube or social media all the time. That’s probably why ant is leaving her, she’s obsessed with being on social media. I hadn’t looked at her youtube for a while but I saw an old video pop up of hers and that sent me down the rabbit hole. She’s got tiktok, tumblr, 2 youtube,2 instagram,Twitter, podcasts, her own music, her own site where she sells things!! No wonder she’s so depressed!

Maybe she wanted to make an only fans and that was the draw for anthony🙄

I do feel real sad for her kids. Mariah commented on his recent Instagram post saying she misses him.
That's an interesting theory, you may be right. She gets awful views compared to her subscriber count. I honestly think at least half of her subscriber count are fake/dormant accounts. She got to 1m before, then dropped a lot and is now going to hit it again. People don't notice these things but I am sure most youtubers buy subscribers to make their account look more appealing, even though their engagment/views suck. I don't think she makes much off youtube, her sponsorships get her by.

boopboopbedoop
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by boopboopbedoop »

smashthebox wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:20 pm
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:18 pm
I’m a little confused. Is she not monetizing her videos? Her views are really low. She seems to be looking for jobs rather quick. I’m thinking she will be getting in front of a judge and is trying to show she’s responsible with a real life job(s)and not just on YouTube or social media all the time. That’s probably why ant is leaving her, she’s obsessed with being on social media. I hadn’t looked at her youtube for a while but I saw an old video pop up of hers and that sent me down the rabbit hole. She’s got tiktok, tumblr, 2 youtube,2 instagram,Twitter, podcasts, her own music, her own site where she sells things!! No wonder she’s so depressed!

Maybe she wanted to make an only fans and that was the draw for anthony🙄

I do feel real sad for her kids. Mariah commented on his recent Instagram post saying she misses him.
That's an interesting theory, you may be right. She gets awful views compared to her subscriber count. I honestly think at least half of her subscriber count are fake/dormant accounts. She got to 1m before, then dropped a lot and is now going to hit it again. People don't notice these things but I am sure most youtubers buy subscribers to make their account look more appealing, even though their engagment/views suck. I don't think she makes much off youtube, her sponsorships get her by.
I wonder if she will be able to keep up with her fillers now that she won't have access to Anthony's money (assuming he manages what he has well enough).

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Seeing how she didn't have a job at all during her time on youtube (correct me if I am wrong) and the moment they separate she gets a job? it's odd.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

smashthebox wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:11 am
Seeing how she didn't have a job at all during her time on youtube (correct me if I am wrong) and the moment they separate she gets a job? it's odd.
Unless she did at the very beginning, she never had a job. I think she was always a stay at home mom, she got with Anthony right after she separated from her ex. She went from a relationship to another, now she has no man with an income.
It’s sure interesting she got a job right away, she specifically said she needed one.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Has she said what her is or shown her job?

I don’t get to watch everyone anymore. I am trying to keep tabs on a lot more people and I miss so much now.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

tar wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:45 am

I don’t get to watch everyone anymore. I am trying to keep tabs on a lot more people and I miss so much now.
She showed herself at a desk with a phone taking calls. Never said what it is exactly, just office stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

QueenE wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:58 pm
tar wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:45 am

She showed herself at a desk with a phone taking calls. Never said what it is exactly, just office stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She responded to a question somewhere don't remember where that she was working as in "intake coordinator".

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Must suck to have his name inked on her hand, she can't really avoid seeing it.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:20 pm
I'd get that removed so fast if I were her. It's in such a visible place, on the inside of her right hand, it's constantly in her sight.

Cupcaketwinklestar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cupcaketwinklestar »

smashthebox wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:40 am
QueenE wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:20 pm
I'd get that removed so fast if I were her. It's in such a visible place, on the inside of her right hand, it's constantly in her sight.

No one should ever get their partners name on them. I’ve known quite a few people that get them and then separate. Supposedly it curses your relationship. Who knows?!

Also, she got a black cat 😒 normally this wouldn’t be a bad thing but she is trying so hard to be like sailor moon. Poor cat lol watch it be named Luna or something along those lines.

boopboopbedoop
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by boopboopbedoop »

Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:43 am
smashthebox wrote:

No one should ever get their partners name on them. I’ve known quite a few people that get them and then separate. Supposedly it curses your relationship. Who knows?!

Also, she got a black cat 😒 normally this wouldn’t be a bad thing but she is trying so hard to be like sailor moon. Poor cat lol watch it be named Luna or something along those lines.
Oh good grief, she brought a cat into this mess? This woman needs to stop making decisions involving other lives for a while. Surprised she didn't open a burger restaurant during her Bob's Burgers obsession phase. I had high hopes for her for a quick minute but nope, she just can't help herself can she smh.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She named her cat Doja.

Like Doja cat. :P

Cupcaketwinklestar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cupcaketwinklestar »

smashthebox wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:52 am
She named her cat Doja.

Like Doja cat. :P

😆

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

boopboopbedoop wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:55 pm
smashthebox wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:20 pm

I wonder if she will be able to keep up with her fillers now that she won't have access to Anthony's money (assuming he manages what he has well enough).
She was actually much prettier without the fillers. She probably doesn't believe that, but, oh, well.

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

smashthebox wrote:

My old boyfriend years ago was going to tattoo my name on his arm, but his older brother talked him out of it. He ended up with two other women with the same name, one a baby momma, anyway. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

pragmatist_17 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:05 am

My old boyfriend years ago was going to tattoo my name on his arm, but his older brother talked him out of it. He ended up with two other women with the same name, one a baby momma, anyway. :roll:
I would never do a partner’s name tattoo either. Too many things can go wrong and I don’t want to be stuck with the name or have
to have it covered with another tattoo.

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

tar wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:49 pm
pragmatist_17 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:05 am

I would never do a partner’s name tattoo either. Too many things can go wrong and I don’t want to be stuck with the name or have
to have it covered with another tattoo.

Same. I would never take that chance even if I did tattoos. One day I might but it will be for my kids only. I had a friend who had some army tats removed with dermabrasion, but it was painful and leaves scarring.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She did a house tour. Looks like she has 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms. Bianca and Mariah are sharing a room, Noah has a room. I didn't hear her mention Dominic. Does she only have 3 kids living with her?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw several posts asking about or mentioning mentioning Dominic. We aren’t the only ones who are curious. It does look like only
3 kids live there. That’s all she mentioned anyway, Thanks for posting about the house tour. :tu: I would have missed it otherwise.

Return to “P-T”