Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: stillGLAMORUS~~Part-3

Post by boopboopbedoop »

pragmatist_17 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:59 pm
boopboopbedoop wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:40 pm
With the news of their separation... has anyone else had a chance to see Ant's post he made to his mom? Uhhh... very telling. I gather she never approved of Kasey. Looks like a ton of posters were right about these two 😬.
Really? Kasey was so nice and ingratiating to his family. "My beautiful mother-in-law". Throwing his sister a birthday party. I had friends like that who always stayed on the mom's good side in the hopes he'd always stay if they had mom's approval.
Yeah she was, at least from what she posted about any in-laws. And I have no proof of what I said of course. Just one of those weirdo gut feelings I get!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I was very surprised to hear they are getting divorced. Though she never seemed that happy with him, he seems to be rather self involved, I never really liked him that much.
I remember when she got her bbl, he was more worried about being able to have sex than her health.
Didn't she start to drink a lot more and smoke weed after she met him? I guess a lot of the surgery she had was because she didn't feel enough for him.
The post for his mom is interesting. The love he deserves to have? Wonder what he means with that. I can't really imagine Kasey hurting him.
I hope she will be ok, it must be weird for the kids as well.

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

QueenE wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:40 pm
I was very surprised to hear they are getting divorced. Though she never seemed that happy with him, he seems to be rather self involved, I never really liked him that much.
I remember when she got her bbl, he was more worried about being able to have sex than her health.
Didn't she start to drink a lot more and smoke weed after she met him? I guess a lot of the surgery she had was because she didn't feel enough for him.
The post for his mom is interesting. The love he deserves to have? Wonder what he means with that. I can't really imagine Kasey hurting him.
I hope she will be ok, it must be weird for the kids as well.
He seems really full of himself. He's not even good-looking. Yeah, I noticed a lot more substance dependence, and she completely changed herself to where she's almost unrecognizable. She completely lost herself for him, so what does he think he deserves? If she cut him loose that's good, because I don't think he was good for her or her kids. It's always painful to move on, so I hope she has support and gets real therapy as well.

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

boopboopbedoop wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:09 pm
pragmatist_17 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:59 pm

Really? Kasey was so nice and ingratiating to his family. "My beautiful mother-in-law". Throwing his sister a birthday party. I had friends like that who always stayed on the mom's good side in the hopes he'd always stay if they had mom's approval.
Yeah she was, at least from what she posted about any in-laws. And I have no proof of what I said of course. Just one of those weirdo gut feelings I get!
Yeah, I know what you mean.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

boopboopbedoop wrote:
With the news of their separation... has anyone else had a chance to see Ant's post he made to his mom? Uhhh... very telling. I gather she never approved of Kasey. Looks like a ton of posters were right about these two 😬.
I just read it, not sure what it's getting at. Is his mom sick? She is still alive right? I didn't really think of Kasey at all from that... but you might be right.

boopboopbedoop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boopboopbedoop »

smashthebox wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:06 pm
boopboopbedoop wrote:
I just read it, not sure what it's getting at. Is his mom sick? She is still alive right? I didn't really think of Kasey at all from that... but you might be right.
That is a good thought, could be the case too! I went to his page fresh from her vlog so my brain could've just been stuck in that narrative. I do believe she is still alive. I guess at this point it's anybody's guess.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

smashthebox wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:06 pm
boopboopbedoop wrote:
She is alive and left a comment under that post.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

So now she is doing Uber eats deliveries, I was not expecting this.
I hope she will be ok, it must be hard. I have a feeling the divorce was his idea..

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:27 am
I hope she will be ok, it must be hard. I have a feeling the divorce was his idea..
Oh…. I hadn’t seen this. I didn’t check back in until now. This is VERY unexpected.

boopboopbedoop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boopboopbedoop »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:27 am
Yeaaaaaaah wow, not that she is entitled to it but I find it kind of crappy that he might not even be helping her financially. She doesn't really have a skillset so it is going to be rough for a while, I hope she pulls through. Yet he's all in her comments acting super supportive and like they're the best of friends. She is dancing in her stories. It all seems SO forced. Good lord these two are both in need of some serious therapy and self-reflection. This is all so weird lol.

pragmatist_17
Learner
Learner

Post by pragmatist_17 »

I know they didn't have any kids together, but they were married for quite some time, and if he is the one leaving and wants a divorce, I would consult an attorney if I were her. She has to uproot her kids, move to another location and start all over, again. I don't know how the law works in that state, but a couple of women I know who were divorced because that's what the man wanted, got some support for a length of time to get back on their feet, even if no kids were involved.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Good for her for getting an office job, seems like she got it pretty easily. Went to an interview and bam she is employed. I know youtubers seem to be withdrawn from getting an actual job outside of youtube.

Also, does her channel not make enough to sustain on that income alone? I always seems to have a sponsor. She has 997K subscribers and some on her other channel too, I know most of those subscribers are probably fake but still. Like I said, kudos to her for getting a job but didn't think she would need one that badly.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am impressed that she went out and got a job too. She’s doing what she needs to do to take care of her family. Most YTERS
probably would try to make it on YT sponsor money first She’s being more practical than I thought she would be.

boopboopbedoop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boopboopbedoop »

tar wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:51 am
I am impressed that she went out and got a job too. She’s doing what she needs to do to take care of her family. Most YTERS
probably would try to make it on YT sponsor money first She’s being more practical than I thought she would be.
IKR!! I'm impressed so far although it's only been a short while in social media time. I just watched her most recent vid and she just looks... lighter? Happier? Less stressed? Obviously editing is a thing but I have to wonder if this separation is the best thing that could've happened to her.
I see a very different woman already, perhaps because she is not being weighed down by someone like Anthony who in my opinion, seems VERY hard to please. Ugh. Kasey if you're reading this... GET IT GIRL, GET YO LIFE BACK🙌🙌🙌.

edit: typo

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She'll have a new guy in two minutes flat.

boopboopbedoop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boopboopbedoop »

smashthebox wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:47 pm
She'll have a new guy in two minutes flat.
Lmfaoooo I can't argue with that statement at all!

Jennaalmm
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jennaalmm »

Anthony is a self involved prick. Good for her for leaving his ugly ass

Cupcaketwinklestar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cupcaketwinklestar »

I’m a little confused. Is she not monetizing her videos? Her views are really low. She seems to be looking for jobs rather quick. I’m thinking she will be getting in front of a judge and is trying to show she’s responsible with a real life job(s)and not just on YouTube or social media all the time. That’s probably why ant is leaving her, she’s obsessed with being on social media. I hadn’t looked at her youtube for a while but I saw an old video pop up of hers and that sent me down the rabbit hole. She’s got tiktok, tumblr, 2 youtube,2 instagram,Twitter, podcasts, her own music, her own site where she sells things!! No wonder she’s so depressed!

Maybe she wanted to make an only fans and that was the draw for anthony🙄

I do feel real sad for her kids. Mariah commented on his recent Instagram post saying she misses him.
Last edited by Cupcaketwinklestar on Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Cupcaketwinklestar wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:18 pm
I’m a little confused. Is she not monetizing her videos? Her views are really low. She seems to be looking for jobs rather quick. I’m thinking she will be getting in front of a judge and is trying to show she’s responsible with a real life job(s)and not just on YouTube or social media all the time. That’s probably why ant is leaving her, she’s obsessed with being on social media. I hadn’t looked at her youtube for a while but I saw an old video pop up of hers and that sent me down the rabbit hole. She’s got tiktok, tumblr, 2 youtube,2 instagram,Twitter, podcasts, her own music, her own site where she sells things!! No wonder she’s so depressed!

Maybe she wanted to make an only fans and that was the draw for anthony🙄

I do feel real sad for her kids. Mariah commented on his recent Instagram post saying she misses him.
I don't know, when Anthony met her she was already doing YT and stuff, so he knew and accepted that I guess.
In the past I noticed her kids were kind of annoyed with her always using her phone or filming. I have a feeling she is too insecure for an OF.
I really wonder what happened, she seems rather depressed about it.
Nice find, I didn't see her daughter comment..wow that's sad.

I hope this marriage wasn't another "victim" of this whole soul searching, self help, women empowerment craze going on.
I feel bad for the kids.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can imagine that it gets old having to be “on” all the time for her social media. That would wear on the family dynamic.
Anthony does seem very self-involved. I didn’t watch them much at all and he bothered me.

Return to “P-T”