stillGLAMORUS~~Part-3

Keepinitreelzes
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

stillGLAMORUS~~Part-3

Post by Keepinitreelzes »

You're right, completely ungrateful. Her ego is bigger than her tits. How in holy fuck is she even recognized, she looks nothing like her photoshopped persona from instagram.
This latest video, she explains what the fuck happened to her hairline, she's created fake baby hairs pushed me over the edged. I hate her. She is completely fucking bonkers. There's a reason you don't have baby hairs you moron. She is so unhappy with every aspect of herself it's disgusting. She could change every single thing about herself physically; have every surgery there is and get a completely new look and she still wouldn't be happy. Just accept your own ethnicity, stop trying to be everything you're not if not for your own sake but for those girls. They don't need a negative self worth and insecure body image.

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: stillGLAMORUS~~Part-2

Post by HeyMama »

Keepinitreelzes wrote:You're right, completely ungrateful. Her ego is bigger than her tits. How in holy fuck is she even recognized, she looks nothing like her photoshopped persona from instagram.
This latest video, she explains what the fuck happened to her hairline, she's created fake baby hairs pushed me over the edged. I hate her. She is completely fucking bonkers. There's a reason you don't have baby hairs you moron. She is so unhappy with every aspect of herself it's disgusting. She could change every single thing about herself physically; have every surgery there is and get a completely new look and she still wouldn't be happy. Just accept your own ethnicity, stop trying to be everything you're not if not for your own sake but for those girls. They don't need a negative self worth and insecure body image.
Oh, she teaches them to love themselves and that plastic surgery is okay if you need to "fix" something. Don't cha know? Plastic surgery shouldn't even be a topic. I can't even imagine what those kids must think and feel when they watch their mother do those things to herself. Preaching things and witnessing how terribly unhappy she is with herself. That must be so confusing and hurtful to watch someone you love so much destroy their body. They're kids, so they don't see what she does. Yet she's constantly butchering herself so they have no choice but to process it in whatever way they can.

She's gotta be buying subscribers or a lot of them are old accounts. Her views are super low and she's been hanging around 950,000 for a while. I'd like to know how she hasn't been sued or some other form of legal action hasn't been taken against her. Her cosmetics company is basically nonexistent, but people are still asking about their products. What an absolutely spineless coward. Let your followers and customers know you're no longer in business instead of deleting comments and posts so they can't comment.
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

idontknow1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idontknow1 »

I don't really care about fillers or plastic surgery. To each their own. But with her, it seems like nothing is ever good enough. Something is wrong there. And I don't understand how she tries to give so much advice, when she needs all of that self help herself. If you are so broken and damaged, why are you giving advice to others?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keepinitreelzes
Learner
Learner

Post by Keepinitreelzes »

That's what gets me. She's never happy. Did you see the pic on IG black/white of her hip/tummy tuck scar with some bullshit quote about loving them. If you're so unbothered by stretch marks or how motherhood has changed your body why continue to alter your body with surgery/photoshop. What is so disgusting is all the comments saying how real she is and how strong for showing her true self. What delusional morons :rofl: :rofl: Inflating her already distorted perception of herself and eating up self improvement quotes from someone who clearly has no self love or respect. Hypocrisy is real that's about all. :busted:

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She actually said on sc that she's not voting because she's a "free thinker" and not into politics. LOL I can't deal with how stupid she is.

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Post by hoppinginpuddles »

Sarai wrote:She actually said on sc that she's not voting because she's a "free thinker" and not into politics. LOL I can't deal with how stupid she is.
I believe she said she "doesn't believe in politics" ...and that no matter who wins she knows her family will be safe. Yeah, god forbid you fight for the little guy and support minorities. AND THEN. Lets her kid spout off about Trump being a good guy and buiding a wall, and legit sounding like a friggen racist. JFC. And today she's talking about how her kids are allowed to have an opinion... How about you take some responsibility to educate your kids that segregating races is RACIST. Isn't their Dad part Mexican?? The mind boggles.

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

Has anyone seen her lips on snapchat? She got MORE fillers yesterday, despite them already looking like crap :roll: now today they are sooooo swollen and bruised! Like nasty bruised. I wish I knew how to post pictures on here. I can't believe she preaches so much self love bull crap and then keeps making herself look like a blow up doll

Miranda4ya
Talker
Talker

Post by Miranda4ya »

Here's a picture. Hope it works
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

Her video about creating baby hairs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she always wants shit she wasn't meant to have or born with so she looks unnaturally stupid trying to get said things :roll:

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

elchaos_ wrote:Her video about creating baby hairs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she always wants shit she wasn't meant to have or born with so she looks unnaturally stupid trying to get said things :roll:
She wants to be exotic so bad.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Sarai wrote:
elchaos_ wrote:Her video about creating baby hairs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she always wants shit she wasn't meant to have or born with so she looks unnaturally stupid trying to get said things :roll:
Those "created" baby hairs look fake and unnatural! Looks like she has a tree sprig trying to peek out from the top of her hair line. Or it looks like Pebbles. Not natural looking AT ALL!!!

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:
Sarai wrote:
Those "created" baby hairs look fake and unnatural! Looks like she has a tree sprig trying to peek out from the top of her hair line. Or it looks like Pebbles. Not natural looking AT ALL!!!
They look horrible! Hahahaha Pebbles. The worst part is she fucked her daughter over by creating them on her.

Leila J
Debater
Debater

Post by Leila J »

I swear she's trying to come off more Latina/mixed or something. I know she said in her Draw My Life that she'd be bullied for not being Latina in school, but don't you think she would've grown out of that by now..? Like.. Why? If you aren't meant to have baby hairs or big lips they usually look unnatural and bad if you get fake ones. Just embrace your own damn features.

elchaos_
Talker
Talker

Post by elchaos_ »

Her lips look like a baboons ass in her new video.

Bookw0rm
Talker
Talker

Post by Bookw0rm »

I've seen her say quite a few times now that she's a size "9 but you should order them in an 11" "9 but an 11 in ___ " (whichever brand she's plugging at the moment). Maybe you just are an 11.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Bookw0rm wrote:I've seen her say quite a few times now that she's a size "9 but you should order them in an 11" "9 but an 11 in ___ " (whichever brand she's plugging at the moment). Maybe you just are an 11.
Size 9 and 11 are junior sizes typically. Why doesn't she shop in womens?!?!?! She is definitely no junior with that cow bung! That's like kim k wearing junior sizes. Her fat ass would never fit! :rofl:

Leila J
Debater
Debater

Post by Leila J »

WHY is this woman constantly preaching and rambling on SnapChat all this philosophical / deep shit? She comes off like she thinks she knows EVERYTHING. Why? She got knocked up at what, 15, didn't finish school, can't keep up with a simple business, starts and fails countless diets and workouts, never seems to lose or keep off any weight. Her whole life is one big fail. What makes her qualified to preach to everyone? She's the last person I'd want to take advice from.

Leila J
Debater
Debater

Post by Leila J »

WHY is this woman constantly preaching and rambling on SnapChat all this philosophical / deep shit? She comes off like she thinks she knows EVERYTHING. Why? She got knocked up at what, 15, didn't finish school, can't keep up with a simple business, starts and fails countless diets and workouts, never seems to lose or keep off any weight. Her whole life is one big fail. What makes her qualified to preach to everyone? She's the last person I'd want to take advice from.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

She's just a lonely, insecure person looking for something to fill the void in her life. That's why she obsesses over self help and new age spirituality. Some of the tapes sound like a cult or something. If she's so happy in her life with Anthony then what is she looking for so bad?

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

I stopped following the day she tried to brag about not voting. She tweeted something like "Everyone's voting and I'm just over here waiting for Taco Tuesday." The girl is an idiot. Her children have Mexican lineage iirc and her husband and stepson are clearly minorities so WTF are you doing? So stupid! And miss me with this fake self-help/new age guru identify she tries so hard to adapt. I'm very big into all that and it pisses me off when she's constantly preaching but doesn't practice any of it. Not voting does not mean you're a "free thinker." It means you're selfish, uneducated, and that you DON'T think. Dummy.

Return to “P-T”