Jordan Byers

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Byers

Post by moonlightpixie »

Nance wrote:At least she doesn't delete negative comments, I give her that, and this is not like people are force to buy her shit, but this is really not a good deal and some fans will still buy it.

I don't know if I like her vlogs, mostly drama stuffs that roll my eyes. I hope she will do reviews soon.
I can't stand all these irrelevant youtubers who release make up products. :roll: and Jordan retails her palette for 100$ lol i'd rather buy a product by a well known brand
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

'I don't want to go to YT for quick money, I don't care about money, I care about the community... ' literally 2 weeks after her overpriced collab. She want to do something new, doesn't she say that over and over? Positivity and no dramas, when doing vlogs like 'SHE GOT CATCALLED, SO I FOUGHT THEM'... I mean fine if she doesn't want to do reviews or stuffs like that anymore, I don't think I'm gonna stay subscribe to her, I will see. I don't dislike vlogs, but she is not my type of vloggers and I'm not a fan of 'let's spread positivity' video either. Anyway, I hope whatever she is doing right now will help make her happy.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sunnygossip »

has anyone seen her on insta pretending she's a goth girl now? lmao every selfie she posts she puts a caption or sticker about being goth. girl.... where

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

She try to find herself, but I feel she is a little bit old for that crap.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I'm this close to unsub from her. It's like she discovers the bullet journal way of life and can't stop talk about it, how many "planning your day make your life easier" shorts can you do? She did more than 20 videos in the last 2 weeks. Maybe it's a sponsor thing, but ouf... She did a "review" of a planner, a 7 seconds clip of her dm, you have to pause the video to read it...

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Ok, now I get it. GYST is her planner, I thought it was a sponsor, because she doesn't explicitly say it in those vids. Jeez, why not making a normal video talking about it, instead of these 30+ short vids. I unsub from her, I had enough of these ads spamming 1-3 a day.

Return to “F-J”