Elisabeth Rioux

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Elisabeth Rioux

Post by LaurieShelby »

I'll give them 2 months until the next breakup and im being generous. Imagine how messy the real one will be im sorry for their child

lucija2604
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lucija2604 »

They both seem insane to me. I'm excited to see how their relationship folds out because she is the biggest attention seeker and Bryan seems like he needs serious mental help rn.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I bet there is a kid with a different guy in the next 2-3 years.

lucija2604
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lucija2604 »

She blocked Bryan on instagram, i'm looking forward to drama in the next few days. I hope he makes a youtube video about everything

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

Oh, shit, here we go again :roll: i gave them two months to last, i'm so naive..let's see if they break up and get together again or if this time it's for good. Also i feel so bad for their baby

lucija2604
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lucija2604 »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:58 am
Oh, shit, here we go again :roll: i gave them two months to last, i'm so naive..let's see if they break up and get together again or if this time it's for good. Also i feel so bad for their baby
elisabeth said in a story that she changed locks and isn't sleeping at the house at night, but staying somewhere else, i doubt they're getting back together but wish someone would spill some tea

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

lucija2604 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:37 am
LaurieShelby wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:58 am
elisabeth said in a story that she changed locks and isn't sleeping at the house at night, but staying somewhere else, i doubt they're getting back together but wish someone would spill some tea
She also apparently spilled the tea on her story but then deleted it.
I’m so confused about what’s going on. She had a “break” from Bryan and he was posting and seemed upbeat and tried to make her feel better and next thing you know she kicked him out, blocked him, and changed the locks.
I’m confused about Bryan but I don’t think you can just kick the father of your child out of their life because you don’t like them. I have no idea what Bryan did (and she could be completely justified), so I could be reading incorrectly but Elisabeth seems a bit immature about all of this.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

She was really all about travelling and living her carefree life why have a kid right now. I'm not really surprised she jumps into things too quickly hopefully they can be cordial for the kid also some screen shoot I found on local blogs. Also this is from a few weeks ago probably when it first started.

This page seems to be following things. They really need to post everything on social medial. Seems like it might be more post partum or just mental health in general on both sides I don't think he cheated or anything but wow.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

invasionsucexxy wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:57 pm
She was really all about travelling and living her carefree life why have a kid right now. I'm not really surprised she jumps into things too quickly hopefully they can be cordial for the kid also some screen shoot I found on local blogs. Also this is from a few weeks ago probably when it first started.

This page seems to be following things. They really need to post everything on social medial. Seems like it might be more post partum or just mental health in general on both sides I don't think he cheated or anything but wow.
That video of the IG stories was a few weeks ago and Bryan came back into her stories briefly (for a day or two) then she blocked him on IG.
I think it’s bad when her fans even see that she seems to be acting a bit crazy and going OTT on Bryan. It doesn’t even seem like he cheated anymore, just was dealing with some mental health stuff so why is she making it worse by calling the police on him? This seems insane.
I would be shocked if Bryan would want to continue a relationship with her after this...

Also according to that account she’s tried to get pregnant with Jonathan (which he said no, so I guess it was time for her to move on), then got an abortion with Jaycee, and now actually got pregnant with Bryan. Has she really been trying to get a child this bad? Why wouldn’t she focus on her business???

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I honestly think bryan might have some issues and elizabeth doesn't want to cope with them. Maybe in the beginning everything was perfect, they lived together, they got pregnant and maybe bryan's mental health is getting worse and worse, and eli maybe has post partum depression and she wants to get rid of bryan. I mean why would you call the cops? maybe he was suicidal or was ina bad mental state, but she changed her locks, went to her parents to sleep it looks like she is trying to hide from bryan and he is the father of your daughter, doesn't she have a family that could help her with this mess? i think jonathan was with her for clout but maybe he saw the signs and wanted to run as well, did he ever speak about it after that video she made?
honestly i hope they'll both get helo, i think it's much needed. And again i feel so sorry for their baby. I don't think elizabeth was ready to be a mom and if she tried with 3 different guys i see a lot of red flags there and they are big

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

So the drama gets worse: bryan accused her of cheating on him and she said he was the one asking girls for nudes while she was pregnant and even after. Bryan answers saying he loves her more than anything but she cheated and she said he was violent with her and tried to strangle her while she was holding wolf and she recorded him or something like that. She updated pics on her instastorie and apparently he cant be close to her and wolfie after that. Jesus christ it's worse than i thought

purplendpink
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by purplendpink »

what an awful situation

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Bryan seems like he is off his rocker. Elisabeth has a lot of posts in French on her instagram... Can anyone translate? Seems like she said something about psychiatric matters?

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

YouTuberr wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:52 pm
Bryan seems like he is off his rocker. Elisabeth has a lot of posts in French on her instagram... Can anyone translate? Seems like she said something about psychiatric matters?
Basically you cannot force someone to get help if they don't want to. She also talked about "p-38. law - Act respecting the protection of persons whose mental state presents a danger to themselves or to others". Basically I guess after the accident they spoke to him over the phone for like 5 minutes and only from that conversation would deem if he would be a danger to himself or other. You should check out https://www.instagram.com/elizabeth.wolfpack/ that account translated her post under the mental health section.

Apparently his first hospital visit where they were inactive for a while and never really said what happened was drug related.

Seems a mess overall I wonder where his family is, he was in a hotel for a while and goes on long rants that make no sense. He doesn't seem stable at all.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

What’s the deal with this Christo guy? Is he the manny? Friends with benefits?

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

YouTuberr wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:03 pm
What’s the deal with this Christo guy? Is he the manny? Friends with benefits?
looks more like the second. Elizabeth has been liking comments where people say how much he is into her and they should date. She jumps into another relationship in a matter of seconda. In two months we will have long posts talking about how he is the real love of her life, the parent of her kids and how much he means to her :roll:

gossiponly
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiponly »

Maybe this is too cynical of me but I would never let a man near my baby in this short period of time. You don't know their intentions/motives. How can you be sure what does he do with your child when you are not around? Elisabeth is a very beautiful young lady it is awful that she has no self-esteem to be alone for longer than 1 week.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

Is she finally buying a place in Costa Rica?

dreadfuldarling
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dreadfuldarling »

so her and Christo are officially an item now...

canadianprincess990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by canadianprincess990 »

Well, that ended as quickly as it started. And im honestly not surprised. She really cant keep a man. Except for bryan, which obviously she left for good reason, im starting to think she's the problem. So desperate for love. I get wanting to have a significant other but she jumps in so fast and always seems more into them than they are of her. She really needs to take some time and focus on herself and her child and stop trying to find a man

Return to “#-E”