Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Penguins1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mimi and "Not a Youtuber" Alex Ikonn - Part 2

Post by Penguins1 »

vengal69_+ wrote:Also she posts a picture of her post pregnancy body where she mentions she is fat and have cellulite but puts up such a perfect picture of herself like "oh look I am so perfect even my flaws are perfect". She says she has accepted her flaws but won't admit a boob and a nose job.!fake as hell.. I can't stand it. Anybody agree ?
I agree. Im not against plastic surgery to an extent BUT- in a video leyla made years ago for her "reason" for getting a nose job she mentioned because her nose is "broken". BS!!! Take a close look of her old videos and photos and then look at her mother's nose. (Mimi got their dads nose and Leyla got her moms nose). Its clear as night and day. Im not bashing her mom as I think their mother is lovely, but their moms nose is EXACTLY like Leylas old nose and im sick of ppl faking a reason to get a nose job cause of a "deviated syptom"(when that doesnt always require cosmetic touch ups or lying how its "broken" when you can clearly see its GENETICS but they dont want to admit that!! Her moms nose is exactly her old nose!! She probably lied like alot of ppl do. Just say you hate your nose! Its ok too but she probably didnt want to hurt her moms feelings i dont know. But i dont believe for one second it was ever broken.[/quote]

Speaking of which...her nose looks so different. More like her old nose in the most recent blog. I also think her son got her nose. ..nothing against their noses though bc mine isnt that great either lol
I duno how they all ended up with huge children lol. Alexa and Adriana also both walk with their shoulders so scrunched upwards like gorillas do. Andreas is also a pretty big baby so far ( again, no shade ..my baby is huge )

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

Some light bulbs, silly selfies with even sillier filters, play dates with other kids, etc make it on Instagram. Not one picture of Alexa meeting Adriana and Andreas though because she was "present" with the moment. It's so funny to see so many comments asking for a picture of Mimi with Leyla on her Instagram and they're the ones getting the most likes, not the very few that try to defend Mimi's BS.

Every time Alex posts his insta stories without Mimi realising, she always looks grumpy. But as soon as she's aware the camera's on, fake smiles are back on again. She seems so miserable in the last couple of months, not sure if she regrets having a baby. Poor Alexa looks just like their assessory - dressed and constantly dragged onto flights so her parents can prove their stupid point. Regardless, I hope Mimi will come to senses and get the help she needs.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Mimi absolutely looks like she is regretting the decision to have a baby. She never wanted it in the first place. It was all Alex, but what's odd is that it seems even Alex doesn't want to deal with his own child. They seem to spend as little time with Alexa as possible, hence dragging Alex's mom EVERYWHERE with them (Can the woman have her own life?) and also hiring a full-time nanny. Absolutely ridiculous. They are the types of people that should've stayed childless.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

qwerty888 wrote:Mimi absolutely looks like she is regretting the decision to have a baby. She never wanted it in the first place. It was all Alex, but what's odd is that it seems even Alex doesn't want to deal with his own child. They seem to spend as little time with Alexa as possible, hence dragging Alex's mom EVERYWHERE with them (Can the woman have her own life?) and also hiring a full-time nanny. Absolutely ridiculous. They are the types of people that should've stayed childless.
It really seems like Alex checked out of the relationship and family a long time ago. It always comes across as Mimi being into him way more than he is into her. Two weeks after Mimi gave birth he went to a spa multiple times with his friend because "he needed a break".

Martins
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Martins »

I wonder when Alexa has to go to school, how will they cope not travelling as much as they like, or taking every half term going on trips instead of Alexa having a rest on holidays

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

naomi104 wrote:Some light bulbs, silly selfies with even sillier filters, play dates with other kids, etc make it on Instagram. Not one picture of Alexa meeting Adriana and Andreas though because she was "present" with the moment. It's so funny to see so many comments asking for a picture of Mimi with Leyla on her Instagram and they're the ones getting the most likes, not the very few that try to defend Mimi's BS.

Every time Alex posts his insta stories without Mimi realising, she always looks grumpy. But as soon as she's aware the camera's on, fake smiles are back on again. She seems so miserable in the last couple of months, not sure if she regrets having a baby. Poor Alexa looks just like their assessory - dressed and constantly dragged onto flights so her parents can prove their stupid point. Regardless, I hope Mimi will come to senses and get the help she needs.
I've been watching her Insta stories just to see if what ppl have been saying about her relationship with her family is true. And, I have to say that after yesterday I feel like it may all be true!
She literally said she hasn't posted photos/videos with her sister and her kids cuz she was 'present in the moment' and then goes to post videos of her kids having a play date with 2 other children. Seriously??
I get that maybe hanging out with her sister is more intimate than with a friend but she really had NO one for a single photo or a short video cuz she was SO in the moment the ENTIRE time? Gimme a break! :roll:
There goes another youtuber I won't be watching or following on social media anymore!

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

Martins wrote:I wonder when Alexa has to go to school, how will they cope not travelling as much as they like, or taking every half term going on trips instead of Alexa having a rest on holidays
I'm sure they'll think of something!
Have Alexa move in with her grandma?
Get a private teacher to travel with them and the nanny!
Just watch them have crazy ideas/beliefs about public/private education (none of which will be backed up by any facts) :D

serena vanderwoodsen
Learner
Learner

Post by serena vanderwoodsen »

Martins wrote:I wonder when Alexa has to go to school, how will they cope not travelling as much as they like, or taking every half term going on trips instead of Alexa having a rest on holidays
As they both "don´t believe in education" this will be very interesting. Maybe they send her to a residential school.

I am not sure if this has been discussed before: Am I the only one who is wondering why they called their daughter "Alexa". I remember they said it was last minute. I don´t know Alex in person, but I think that is kind of a narcissistic thing to do? Would they call their son Alex??? Because Alex just loves himself so much?
* English is not my first language *

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

serena vanderwoodsen wrote:Would they call their son Alex??? Because Alex just loves himself so much?
Of course, Alex loves Alex. He loves himself more than anyone!

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

.[/quote]
She literally said she hasn't posted photos/videos with her sister and her kids cuz she was 'present in the moment' and then goes to post videos of her kids having a play date with 2 other children. Seriously??
I get that maybe hanging out with her sister is more intimate than with a friend but she really had NO one for a single photo or a short video cuz she was SO in the moment the ENTIRE time? [/quote]

I agree. Theres possibly only three reasons she never posts photos of her parents, sister or neices/nephews:

1. Privacy (but we all know its not that since her sister and parents posts their own photos and of the kids ALL the time on IG, so its obviously not that)

2. She doesnt want her IG to take away ANY attention from her and Alex and alexa. If its not about "them", then she'd rather not post any of it cause she must keep attention souly on her at all times.

3. She doesn't have a good relationship with her sister or family. Maybe her parents resent mimi and alex for moving to another country..maybe her family is seeing how fake mimi is... Maybe her and her sister is competitive, maybe her and her sister at mad at eachother but stay civil when visiting, maybe leyla is jealous that Mimi has the spotlight all on her ever since Leyla left Yucky Hair (oops sorry I meant "Luxy" hair ), maybe mimi is jealous that Leyla got a nose and boob job so now Mimi is left with a nose larger than her sister's now and smaller tits, maybe layla cant stand egotistic Alex , maybe Demitri wants to kick Alex's a**...who knows. But it could be one of those ^^ :D
Last edited by vengal69_+ on Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

-Tara- wrote:
I'm sure they'll think of something!
Have Alexa move in with her grandma?
Get a private teacher to travel with them and the nanny!
Just watch them have crazy ideas/beliefs about public/private education (none of which will be backed up by any facts) :D
Thats exactly what they will most likely do lol

Goodgirll
Debater
Debater

Post by Goodgirll »

Even with all those surgeries, both these sisters look ugly as hell. They look like a hot mess without makeup and just look somewhat bearable with makeup.

Demetri probably married leyla for her big boobs and looks. He keeps saying "oh look my wife's so beautiful!" . Lol yeah right and fake also.

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

vengal69_+ wrote:.
I get that maybe hanging out with her sister is more intimate than with a friend but she really had NO one for a single photo or a short video cuz she was SO in the moment the ENTIRE time? [/quote]

I agree. Theres possibly only three reasons she never posts photos of her parents, sister or neices/nephews:

1. Privacy (but we all know its not that since her sister and parents posts their own photos and of the kids ALL the time on IG, so its obviously not that)

2. She doesnt want her IG to take away ANY attention from her and Alex and alexa. If its not about "them", then she'd rather not post any of it cause she must keep attention souly on her at all times.

3. She doesn't have a good relationship with her sister or family. Maybe her parents resent mimi and alex for moving to another country..maybe her family is seeing how fake mimi is... Maybe her and her sister is competitive, maybe her and her sister at mad at eachother but stay civil when visiting, maybe leyla is jealous that Mimi has the spotlight all on her ever since Leyla left Yucky Hair (oops sorry I meant "Luxy" hair ), maybe mimi is jealous that Leyla got a nose and boob job so now Mimi is left with a nose larger than her sister's now and smaller tits, maybe layla cant stand egotistic Alex , maybe Demitri wants to kick Alex's a**...who knows. But it could be one of those ^^ :D[/quote]

That's a lot of possibilities :D but you're right! It's probably one of those! :D :D

serena vanderwoodsen
Learner
Learner

Post by serena vanderwoodsen »

vengal69_+ wrote:.

3. She doesn't have a good relationship with her sister or family. Maybe her parents resent mimi and alex for moving to another country..maybe her family is seeing how fake mimi is... Maybe her and her sister is competitive, maybe her and her sister at mad at eachother but stay civil when visiting, maybe leyla is jealous that Mimi has the spotlight all on her ever since Leyla left Yucky Hair (oops sorry I meant "Luxy" hair ), maybe mimi is jealous that Leyla got a nose and boob job so now Mimi is left with a nose larger than her sister's now and smaller tits, maybe layla cant stand egotistic Alex , maybe Demitri wants to kick Alex's a**...who knows. But it could be one of those ^^ :D[/quote]

I choose number 2 :D It can´t be numer 1 you are totally right. I am not sure if Mimi and her sister really have a bad relationship. Leyla posted something really nice about Mimi on her birthday. Even though Mimi did not mention the birth of her nephew. I can´t get over this.

Mimi and Alex are so self centered... as I mentioned before who gives their children their own name. No one else than narcissistic Christiano Ronaldo :rofl: They just can´t stand someone else getting attention. Maybe Alex is the main reason they don´t get along well?
* English is not my first language *

Miss Camille
Informer
Informer

Post by Miss Camille »

Mimi has started saying "hey girl" at Alexa in some of her Insta stories. Can't put my finger on why it grates on my nerves but it does.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

Miss Camille wrote:Mimi has started saying "hey girl" at Alexa in some of her Insta stories. Can't put my finger on why it grates on my nerves but it does.
It's because "hey girl" is what you would tell a friend... it clearly shows that she doesn't see Alexa as her own flesh, but more as an accessory. Like when she called her "bae" : please Mimi, stop embarrassing yourself !

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Mimi and

Post by naomi104 »

ChloeVFA wrote:
Miss Camille wrote:Mimi has started saying "hey girl" at Alexa in some of her Insta stories. Can't put my finger on why it grates on my nerves but it does.
It's because "hey girl" is what you would tell a friend... it clearly shows that she doesn't see Alexa as her own flesh, but more as an accessory. Like when she called her "bae" : please Mimi, stop embarrassing yourself !
Mimi doesn't truly understand the meaning of English and she never makes the effort to.

vengal69_+
Debater
Debater

Post by vengal69_+ »

ChloeVFA wrote:
She sees her child as an extention of herself this is called narsarsistic qualities of parents sadly. She'd rather be a "friend" to her child than a mother.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

vengal69_+ wrote:
ChloeVFA wrote:
She sees her child as an extention of herself this is called narsarsistic qualities of parents sadly. She'd rather be a "friend" to her child than a mother.
Didn't she and Alex say some BS about how they don't see it as "parenting" but just bringing another contributing being to this world? It's so weird. Another weird thing I noticed about Leyla when she was talking about her son (before she gave birth), and she always referred to him as a "being" or "human", never baby. I especially remember this when she was talking about how they hadn't picked a name for him in a Q&A, and she was like "we don't know what this being will look like, we'll wait until he comes and see what this being looks like, etc.".

naomi104
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by naomi104 »

^^

What's odd is Mimi posted a picture about "commitment to parenting" a few weeks ago. When Alexa was smaller it was "mentoring". They just seem cold and distant as parents. I'm having a baby in a few weeks. My husband and I have been talking to him referring ourselves as mummy and daddy and calling him bubba. It's just heartbreaking trying to imagine a child like Alexa whose parents have everything but don't want to give her the warmth she deserves. She'll probably grow up so detached from her family just like her parents. They'll only have themselves to blame then.

Return to “Mimi and Alex Ikonn”