Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli Bybel - Part 5

Post by karmatica »

Amyw673 wrote:
karmatica wrote:
Thanks, girl! I just emailed a couple of staff members with all of the receipts I could find.

I love animals too, but feeding the deer is illegal and Carli needs to stop.
Let us know if you hear back!
I just heard back. This is what they told me:

There is no federal law prohibiting the feeding of deer. I don't believe there is any NJ state law prohibiting the practice either. However, you may want to check with NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife to confirm that. There may be local ordinances prohibiting it but that would fall under the jurisdiction of the local municipality to enforce.

I thanked this person for the prompt response and asked if he has a contact at the NJ Division of Fish and Wildlife that I can reach out to.

I also sent the link Amyw673 referenced that said that feeding deer is discouraged and unnecessary. I know that feeding deer is illegal in various states though (i.e. California).

We'll see what happens.

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

Thanks Karmacita

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

GlitterReign_113 wrote:@sparkles thank you finding that article!! Carli should reconnect with her dad, her mom shouldn't be the type to tell her if she can talk to him or not. Maybe that'll feel a hole in her heart?

---And YES!! Someone REPORT her and show the Snaps and pics!!!
No problem :love2: I agree, I understand her mom was hurt but being that he IS their dad is a totally diff story, Sometimes marriages don't work out, Carli said they were arguing so much. I mean maybe he tried to work out and couldn't. I think she should too, it would help her a lot that also be why she's so dependent on Brett cuz she's scared of losing another male in her life. I've seen plenty of stories of girls reconnecting or forgiving their dad and their whole lives change and mom on from shitty guys.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
GlitterReign_113 wrote:She honestly should just dye her hair like a dark to medium brown. It would look so much better than this knock off Kim K look she can't get over. The black does look too fake
After watching Life of Kylie this weekend- I can totally see that Carli is desperately trying to look JUST like KYLIE. Her hair is just as black, just as long, just as fake looking- AND JUST AS DRY at the ends! :? :rofl:
She just said she wanted to dye it brown but she still hasn't, It looks so bad blackand like you said FAKE, It's all about Kim and Kylie to her, more so Kim than Kylie but she still wants to dress and act like them. It's weird. Be your own person, She looks better than them when she was her normal self and had better style.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Rofl at people reporting Carli for feeding a damn deer. She might as well be reported for jaywalking.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

@sparkles
Yes I can totally see the connection of why she would keep Brett around if it was a daddy issue of some sort. Maybe Brett is annoying and he's not even that good looking he has like no meat on him lol it's like a thin layer of skin, bones, and a six pack. I figured she'd end up with some rough muscular buff dude or someone with money and a brain. Who knows. I wish she could shed some light on her personal life a little more. A lot of YouTubers have talked about their struggles and it not only made them morr relatable but gave people hope and inspiration. Like if she grown and learned from mistakes or hard times then shouldn't that be worth sharing? Like thag contest where she wanted viewers to vide themselves facing their fears because she recently did but didn't even share what the hell it was...

Post by Guest »

I think her private life should be private if she chooses not to share things. But I agree, she shouldn't hint at things because human nature is to be curious. :(

I think she should definitely come out and be more personal because I personally do enjoy her videos...and I am even captivated by the fact that her life and relationship seem so perfect. I mean aside from the divorce stuff...she never really rants, says all these positive quotes, she never is openly negative or bitchy at all (except for the customer service rants and that incident at a bar bathroom). I like her because she's not catty like laura lee/manny crew (hate them so much )

But because she seems so perfect, it makes you wonder what her flaws are. Why she's so clingy and obsessed with Brett etc. I mean even in her early videos she had Louboutin shoes, tons of clothing and jewelry, amazing body and beauty, hot boyfriend and the "perfect" relationship etc. Now that she's moved into her mansion and is a millionaire I'm assuming, it's just like wow this girl's life seems PERFECT.

That's sad about her dad. Even though he is definitely wrong, I'm sure she loves him and is also embarrassed that he's a criminal on top of that from scamming people and she seems so passionate about being a good person etc :( Basically, I hope she does open up more and I understand how she might feel. as someone mentioned, this is probably why she's so clingy with Brett- she has daddy issues and probably just wants stability and a fairytale romance. Because her childhood fairytale came crashing down. She should write a book. I'd buy that shit :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

sparkles wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:
GlitterReign_113 wrote:She honestly should just dye her hair like a dark to medium brown. It would look so much better than this knock off Kim K look she can't get over. The black does look too fake
After watching Life of Kylie this weekend- I can totally see that Carli is desperately trying to look JUST like KYLIE. Her hair is just as black, just as long, just as fake looking- AND JUST AS DRY at the ends! :? :rofl:
She just said she wanted to dye it brown but she still hasn't, It looks so bad blackand like you said FAKE, It's all about Kim and Kylie to her, more so Kim than Kylie but she still wants to dress and act like them. It's weird. Be your own person, She looks better than them when she was her normal self and had better style.
She wants to be KIM but I can tell she copies Kylie a lot too. Like those two are #GOALS for her or something? Why doesn't her Mom chime in, "be your own person honey." She's honestly prettier as Carli at least she was ....before... nose bump and all. :?

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

I'm sure that Kim has heard of Carli or have at least seen a video or two but she is probably freaked out at the idea that somebody looks so much like her and is trying so hard to be her that she probably is just straying away lol. And with Kylie, it's because of her cosmetics line so she has to be all about that but I don't see her going out and buying Khloe's jeans which is unusual since Khole is a Kardashian too. But it's because Kim & Kylie are sp hyped up so bad.

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

I've already alluded to this but I'll be so grateful when the Kardashian/Jenner clan finally goes out of style. It's sort of happening already. I was entertained by the first few seasons of that show, but it's all just so boring now.

I hope Carli realizes how outdated it's all starting to seem. Dress like a woman with some self-respect and chop that hair, girl. Quit with the Instagram makeup. Getting older doesn't have to be a bad thing. I know she supposedly loves her look, but it's not really serving her well anymore.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

I can't wait till they are officially out of style as well! Sometimes I wear cute stuff but the majority of the time they don't. Some of the latest things that Kim has been wearing are those sheer bras or those super see-through tops for she doesn't even wear a bra And you see her full on boobs and nipples. Like seriously. There are plenty of actresses and singers who dress really cute. We've seen Carli do an Ariana Grande hair tutorial but why not dress up like her a little? Some things are cute! She just needs to stop showing off her body the way that the Kardashian's do it's not like she's got anything on her insured for millions

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Like is is it just me or are all these "trends" (eww can't believe I used that word) super slutty and trashy.
Or am I getting old :rofl:
Like besides Kim's ugly ass longer mom shorts , everything exposes breasts .

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

The Kardashian/Jenner "style" is the more of my body I can show off the better :? I would be embarrassed to step put of my house looking like them 99% of the time. Any decent man wouldn't like it either. Thus why they end up with such trashy men..

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lotus wrote:Like is is it just me or are all these "trends" (eww can't believe I used that word) super slutty and trashy.
Or am I getting old :rofl:
Like besides Kim's ugly ass longer mom shorts , everything exposes breasts .

You're not old they honestly just have no sense of style lol, and Kim is always trying to dress like some waify 5'9 woman when her body is the total opposite and doesn't suit most of her outfit choices.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

So there's a new series 90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days and there's this 42 year old woman on there who looks JUST like Carli!!! Same hair, fake lips, same style and all. She is from Connecticuit. Is this an east coast thing?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

@lotus

Im young trust me it aint just you, Ever since Kim got wit Kanye she wears the most hideous clothes, they're all the same camel, olive, white or black outfits, Carli's lookbooks used to be so cute and colorful and now she just gets the same boring ugly clothes/colors as Kim. I mean I can see liking a few things someone wears but she goes overboard. I agree with someone who mentioned she don't buy Khloe's jeans :? Khloe is usually the most liked Kardashian personality wise cuz she's funny and tells it like it is, its cuz she is the 'ugly' one on the interent. Kim has always been hyped and now it's Kylie since she's done all those surgeries to look like Kim. Kendall at least is natural but no Carli is obsessed with the fakest ones.

If she got over them then she would dye her hair, cut her hair, wear cuter outfits, wear pretty colors, not act slutty etc. Be yourself Carli, You were great before or now she dk even know who SHE rly is.

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

Just as we were all admiring her beautiful and elegant style (lol) she has announced a clothing collection with misguided. I bet it will be tacky af!
ImageImage

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

wtf is this outfit

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

She's doing ANOTHER collab with Misguided?? Of course she's copying the Kardashians once again. I could've sworn she said awhile back she wanted "to do something on my own" when it came to a fashion line + didn't she mention she wouldn't buy from Misguided again because of their horrible shipping of wrong sizes and bad customer service? What the fuck is she wearing

Return to “carlibel55”