Carli Bybel - Part 5

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carli Bybel - Part 5

Post by Makeuplove23 »

The outfits she chooses are not good for fall or winter at all, it's always a skimpy one. I live in Canada and it becomes 40 below in winter and even October is super chilly. I will in no way shape or form be wearing shorts and a tube top with a thin throw over. She needs to come down to earth. I'll wait to see the other selections but I'm sure it's hooker wear lol.

TarantulaMuseum
Talker
Talker

Post by TarantulaMuseum »

The tube top and jacket are a really pretty color. This is the only nice thing I can say. Other than that...yeah. I don't see this selling too well. It's not conventional enough in the way that even her lacey jumpsuits and ridiculous bra tops are. Like you wouldn't even want to show up to the club in this. The top part is too much like a robe and the bike shorts look too much like shapewear. It actually kind of looks like what you'd wear around the house till you were ready to put on your nice dress and go out.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

Makeuplove23 wrote:The outfits she chooses are not good for fall or winter at all, it's always a skimpy one. I live in Canada and it becomes 40 below in winter and even October is super chilly. I will in no way shape or form be wearing shorts and a tube top with a thin throw over. She needs to come down to earth. I'll wait to see the other selections but I'm sure it's hooker wear lol.
I'm from Canada too! During the winter I'm constantly in sweats! Sometimes double layers because it's so cold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterReign_113 »

She probably thinks it's going to be a big hit and is gonna roll in all that $$ :rofl:

I'll be dead if her whole collection is that horrendus & no one buys anything

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

I know Missguided mainly sells sexy outfits. Buttttt I mean come on who wears this? We need nice outfits that cover the appropriate areas for work or school... not bralets and thigh high boots .....like what?

In reality no one will wear that in everyday life. We need classy work clothes and comfy home clothes. What she's selling are pieces you will only wear once or never.... unless you're a bartender or something I dunno.

She tries to be so fashionista and avantegarde but fails. Do you see anyone wearing or talking about her last collection? No cuz most things were one time wear. The dresses looked so uncomfortable in terms of fabric... and there were tons of crop tops... I cannot stand crop tops. You don't wear those to work!!!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

It seems to me she is catering to the Kardashians with her line, in hopes they wear it?? Uhhhh.... because NOBODY else ever would. NOT EVEN Carli who lives in Jersey and spends her winters in beanies, scarves and huge ass snow suits... WTF! :rofl: :roll:

Post by Guest »

I HATE MISSGUIDED. The quality of their clothing is so poor and overpriced for what you get AND shipping takes forever AND the sizing is all wrong. The photos are also misleading. I've ordered from them twice and on both occasions had to return items because the quality was lower than even forever 21 minus the forever 21 price tag. I'd consider supporting if I knew she was collaborating with a company that was even halfway decent like Forever 21 (still disposable clothing) but no, she wants to work with a sweatshop cheaply made clothing company.

And when I saw her post this on IG I just thought WTF. Pink rhinestone biker shorts, navy tube top, clear heels lol. AND this is for fall/winter??? I bet the jacket she's wearing is as thin is a button up shirt with no lining whatsoever and probably retails for a minimum $60. Just like that super thin rose gold bomber "jacket" that she had in her last line. The thing that annoys me also is that she'll mostly purchase clothing and shoes from places like Free People, Shop Bop, other higher end boutiques yet provide low quality to her viewers. and I mean LOW because again, Forever 21 is better than MISGUIDED. But whatever. Her fans will still buy it and hey she's making her money.

Makeuplove23
Debater
Debater

Post by Makeuplove23 »

I agree completely.... I've ordered jeans some tops and skirts... they are ok quality (from 2-3 years ago). But the recent quality is terrible as the previous poster said and they've hiked up the prices. They are going downhill. Worse then forever 21. Also what irks me is their website has only mainly bodysuits and crop tops... no real tops or sweaters... they are all cropped! There are literally 500 crop tops and maybe 2 normal tops that cover your navel. Great outfit choices for working ppl. Not.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Misguided Fashion Nova and allllllll other online "boutiques" are alllllll Made in China cheap ass clothes . I hate them . Like you said Forever 21 is better . The only good online store I found where not everything is polysester and felt and spandex has been Tobi

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

I like how during her last collaboration she kept going on anon about how good the material felt that it was stretchy but thick but not suffocating and then I had gotten her green silky Cami dress and she said in her video that it was soft and it's literally so thin and NOT soft.

She really should collaborate with somebody else rather than miss guided . If she were to do something with forever 21 then I guarantee she will have cuter clothes and better quality!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lotus wrote:Misguided Fashion Nova and allllllll other online "boutiques" are alllllll Made in China cheap ass clothes . I hate them . Like you said Forever 21 is better . The only good online store I found where not everything is polysester and felt and spandex has been Tobi
Tobi is a reputable brand. The other "shops" sling slutty clothes that is oh-so-very cheaply made. Tacky club going outfits :?

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

She was in Manchester this weekend so we prob won't be getting video anytime soon, Why don't she pre record? she spent all day the other day snapping her cats then going the park with Brett. She obv knew she was going for a long time, she's getting ridiculous with uploads. She just tweeted what kind of videos we wanna see :roll:

I really hate these chunky chokers that she wears, I don't mind thin ones but these just look so uncomfortable and like they are LITERALLY choking her lol.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
lotus wrote:Misguided Fashion Nova and allllllll other online "boutiques" are alllllll Made in China cheap ass clothes . I hate them . Like you said Forever 21 is better . The only good online store I found where not everything is polysester and felt and spandex has been Tobi
Tobi is a reputable brand. The other "shops" sling slutty clothes that is oh-so-very cheaply made. Tacky club going outfits :?
I wanna use that Carli pic on ur sig so bad. :rofl:

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

She doesn't think about what looks good on her anymore. Just follows trends and follows the money. I think she has a good heart but does not seem very smart or savvy.

GlitterReign_113
Informer
Informer

She really does need to learn to prefilm when she KNOWS she's going to be out of town!! Somebody on her Twitter was saying that if she's going to be out of town she needs to tell us so we are not sitting here waiting for a video and for some reason she thinks she doesn't owe us that lol. God!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sparkles wrote:
lol it was my avatar for a bit. want it? :tu:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

sparkles wrote:
lol it was my avatar for a bit. want it? :tu:

I remember :rofl:

Her lips are so bad there, Yessss, Thanks Hun! I'm gna save it for when I change avis sometime lol :love2:

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Her face doesn't even show expression anymore, She could be so pretty but she looks like a wax figure now.

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

sparkles wrote:Her face doesn't even show expression anymore, She could be so pretty but she looks like a wax figure now.

She looks like she's wearing men's basketball shorts - wtf is she wearing? I can't tell if she's trying to be sporty or glam or trying to replicate a Spice Girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Champion makes bras? Wtf..? :rofl: Only Carli would manage to make it look trashy. That outfit is a no from me.

Return to “carlibel55”