Lmao ok some of the fake account tweets are pretty funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Flopissa #YearOfPooRoundTwo Lace Part 19

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

sarlovesbeauty wrote:Okay so this might be an unpopular opinion but I think making accounts pretending to be her and tweeting at Noah is a bit much.... like I feel like that's crossing a line

Mocking is a bit petty and Noah didn't do anything wrong.

I agree as well. That is pushing it.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kamakazi »

sarlovesbeauty wrote:Okay so this might be an unpopular opinion but I think making accounts pretending to be her and tweeting at Noah is a bit much.... like I feel like that's crossing a line

No one is pretending to be Marissa. Just by looking at the account you can tell that it is a parody. There have been no accounts pretending to be/mocking Noah (to my knowledge at least).

Marissa is the one who took it too far by bringing up suicide. NO ONE here wants her to kill herself. She is the one who is constantly playing the victim to get attention and constantly manipulates her fans/followers.

If you go a few pages back in this forum you will see that someone went off the wall about how they wanted Marissa to die and almost all of the regular posters were telling them that it was out of line to say something like that.

BEFORE anyone accuses me of owning the @Marissalace account, stop. I'll tell you right now that it is not me.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

^^i agree Marissa crossed the line by bringing up suicide. That's not something to joke about. She also probably does not actually care about the twitter she just wants to play a victim. Also, I do not run that account either I just think she's turning something small into something to benefit herself and get sympathy.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

Oh I'm not defending Marissa or saying that her bringing up suicide is okay at all! That's never something anyone should joke about or take lightly on social media. I was just saying it seemed a bit unfair to Noah to be tweeting at him, which is just my opinion and I didn't mean to offend any of the regular posters on here.

Sorry for the confusion!

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree with everyone here. I think I got uncomfortable with her bringing up suicide, but then realized it was probably another act of manipulation on her part, which is a really, really sick thing to do.

Yamly
Informer
Informer

Post by Yamly »

Kamakazi wrote:

No one is pretending to be Marissa. Just by looking at the account you can tell that it is a parody. There have been no accounts pretending to be/mocking Noah (to my knowledge at least).

Marissa is the one who took it too far by bringing up suicide. NO ONE here wants her to kill herself. She is the one who is constantly playing the victim to get attention and constantly manipulates her fans/followers.

If you go a few pages back in this forum you will see that someone went off the wall about how they wanted Marissa to die and almost all of the regular posters were telling them that it was out of line to say something like that.

BEFORE anyone accuses me of owning the @Marissalace account, stop. I'll tell you right now that it is not me.
Yeah if you go to the page you can tell it's parody, but if you're maxx or meghan and get a reply on one of your tweets it seems legit. I think this forum is fine because we're all contained here. Even that page wouldn't be so bad if they just posted standalone tweets, but once you start tweeting AT other people that's a little creepy.

http://archive.is/We1pc
http://archive.is/cbFDX

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Jesus, why are y'all like this

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

sarlovesbeauty wrote:Oh I'm not defending Marissa or saying that her bringing up suicide is okay at all! That's never something anyone should joke about or take lightly on social media. I was just saying it seemed a bit unfair to Noah to be tweeting at him, which is just my opinion and I didn't mean to offend any of the regular posters on here.

Sorry for the confusion!

Not offended, no worries. Just offering a different viewpoint :)

Unknowngirly
Learner
Learner

Post by Unknowngirly »

Actual famous people have fake accounts made of them all the time. It's nothing to kill yourself over. You just report it and move on. But it is pretty fucked up. I would consider this cyber bullying.

But the "moving" in the bio had me weak lmao sorry I couldn't help but laugh
Last edited by Unknowngirly on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Unknowngirly wrote:Actual famous people have fake accounts made of them all the time. It's nothing to kill yourself over. You just report it and move on. But it is pretty fucked up. I would consider this cyber bullying.
If that is the case this entire site is cyber bullying. Just sayin.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

You all are being too sensitive. The account is a parody. It's not cyber bullying. Why are you making this into something it's not?!

sarlovesbeauty
Debater
Debater

Post by sarlovesbeauty »

So, new thread name suggestions to lighten the mood? :D

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

ThisNoLongerServesMe wrote:You all are being too sensitive. The account is a parody. It's not cyber bullying. Why are you making this into something it's not?!

The twitter account is literally no different than the IG account of her lips. There are thousands of parody accounts of countless youtubers and celebs, ya'll aren't bent out of shape over those. Its a parody and really isn't causing any real harm.
The only reason people are upset is because Mariss brought up killing herself - which isn't the first time or the last I am sure.

What really bothers me is her lax attitude about suicide. It's disgusting and considering her family history of mental illness you would think that she would be more sensitive to the subject.

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Floprissa #AlwaysTheVictimNeverTheBride

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kamakazi wrote:
ThisNoLongerServesMe wrote:You all are being too sensitive. The account is a parody. It's not cyber bullying. Why are you making this into something it's not?!

The twitter account is literally no different than the IG account of her lips. There are thousands of parody accounts of countless youtubers and celebs, ya'll aren't bent out of shape over those. Its a parody and really isn't causing any real harm.
The only reason people are upset is because Mariss brought up killing herself - which isn't the first time or the last I am sure.

What really bothers me is her lax attitude about suicide. It's disgusting and considering her family history of mental illness you would think that she would be more sensitive to the subject.
Very true. I had a knee-jerk reaction to her referencing suicide. It freaked me out for a second. But I think that is exactly what she wants and now I feel disappointed in myself for falling for her manipulative behavior.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kamakazi wrote:Floprissa #AlwaysTheVictimNeverTheBride
YES, PLEASE THIS ONE! This is perfect.

Unknowngirly
Learner
Learner

Post by Unknowngirly »

Kamakazi wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:Actual famous people have fake accounts made of them all the time. It's nothing to kill yourself over. You just report it and move on. But it is pretty fucked up. I would consider this cyber bullying.
If that is the case this entire site is cyber bullying. Just sayin.
Some of it is unfortunately. It's one thing to make a parody account. But to make a fake account and reach out to the people in her life and ones she use to know is a bit extreme to me.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Oh for fuck's sake

sassyxoox
Informer
Informer