Aspyn Part 13

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Part 13

Post by Orangealert »

nugget wrote:there's a dress on her website that costs 168 dollars!! and an army jacket at $148! it's the new free people stuff

jacket: https://lucaandgrae.com/collections/new ... 1265873793
dress: https://lucaandgrae.com/collections/new ... 1613616001

in general the new free people stuff just seems incredibly overpriced. i guess that's just what that brand costs? i haven't heard of it before. i just think it's weird she carries it when it's supposed to be affordable.
That's just the brand, the same exact pieces cost the same exact price on the actual free people website. I don't understand why anyone would want to give Aspyn money over a legitimate company with a good return policy, good customer service, a website with reviews, more sizing and stock, and isn't famous for being a YouTube 20-year-old married college dropout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chandlerfaith
Learner
Learner

Post by chandlerfaith »

nugget wrote:
chandlerfaith wrote:as a photo major, watching her edit on lightroom hurt me physically
just curious what you thought was so awful? she just cropped them and adjusted the lighting. obviously she's not pro at it but i didn't think it was that bad?
-there's a tool where you drag it across a line and it straightens it, shes doing it by hand
-all of her photos are over blown whites because she probably doesn't know what a histrogram is or what it means
-vignetting should be the exact opposite of what she's doing. vignette makes the person the main focus, making they eye ignore the background and blocks out any chromatic abberations
-there is so much more you could do with lightroom & presets that makes things so much quicker with that many photos to edit
-bridge is a cool thing she should look into
-over color adjusting is a terrible idea, especially because she is selling clothes that people are buying based off of colors from a picture

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

I cannot stand how in all their vlogs they literally use the exact same background music casey neistat JUST USED in his recent video. I just. How lazy can you get?!?!? Is it rly that hard to be original?!?!

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

glittering wrote:first time poster, long time lurker haha ;)

so i follow aspyn on pinterest for whatever reason, and i'm noticing her pinning an abnormal amount of maternity things. i genuinely think she's either pregnant or trying. she's also said they're doing less back-to-back traveling, so i'm really thinking she's trying for a baby. i could be totally mistaken, but the many maternity pins are starting to make me curious.
I haven't really followed her since her wedding, but she used to post A LOT of stuff about having babies and children around that time.

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

kayuhsee wrote:
glittering wrote:first time poster, long time lurker haha ;)

so i follow aspyn on pinterest for whatever reason, and i'm noticing her pinning an abnormal amount of maternity things. i genuinely think she's either pregnant or trying. she's also said they're doing less back-to-back traveling, so i'm really thinking she's trying for a baby. i could be totally mistaken, but the many maternity pins are starting to make me curious.
I haven't really followed her since her wedding, but she used to post A LOT of stuff about having babies and children around that time.
Maybe she's 'slyly' trying to pressure Parker or 'remind' him... ew

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

nugget wrote:there's a dress on her website that costs 168 dollars!! and an army jacket at $148! it's the new free people stuff

in general the new free people stuff just seems incredibly overpriced. i guess that's just what that brand costs? i haven't heard of it before. i just think it's weird she carries it when it's supposed to be affordable.
Who is she marketing these to? Her 12-15 year old subscribers can't afford $150 pieces and anyone buying for the brand is just gonna buy it straight from the free people site or really any other store that has free shipping and an actual return policy.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

marynicole wrote:

Who is she marketing these to? Her 12-15 year old subscribers can't afford $150 pieces and anyone buying for the brand is just gonna buy it straight from the free people site or really any other store that has free shipping and an actual return policy.

I really hope the product doesn't sell and she has to eat the cost. I know I shouldn't wish ill upon others but come on

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Orangealert wrote:
marynicole wrote:

I really hope the product doesn't sell and she has to eat the cost. I know I shouldn't wish ill upon others but come on

Not to mention FreePeople is sold at places like Macy's and Nordstrom where you can get discounts as well as free shipping. She also didn't exactly pick the cheapest of pieces. FreePeople is expensive but they definitely have things for less than $150, I mean seriously.

annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyedtodeath »

This new vlog scares me for her. She's gonna fuck up her face.

annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyedtodeath »

This new vlog scares me for her. She's gonna fuck up her face.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

I can already imagine how bad it's gonna look when she has orange skin, white, oily hair, giant eyes & giant lips..

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Did she really call her nostrils "nose holes"......................

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Did she really call her nostrils "nose holes"......................

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

mmbrake28 wrote:Did she really call her nostrils "nose holes"......................
Anybody else here think of eyeholes from Rick and Morty every time she said that?

Honestly, I'm all for the "it's my face, I'll change what I want to make myself happy" mentality, but she's only 20 and already talking about 3 more procedures she'd get, 2 she said she wants sooner rather than later. We already know Parker didn't marry her for her brains, maybe she's hoping a kid and some new DSLs will keep him interested Image

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Only calls herself "plant based" so she can publicly call out companies but if SHE is in the wrong, she'll passive aggressively comment back something sassy about how she's anti-labels

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

Why are 20 year olds thinking about getting botox :roll:

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

mmbrake28 wrote:Image

Only calls herself "plant based" so she can publicly call out companies but if SHE is in the wrong, she'll passive aggressively comment back something sassy about how she's anti-labels

Woah, that's a superrrrr passive aggressive response. Perfectly matching formats, somebody is on an angry response streak.ImageImage
I wonder if there's something external that sometimes sets her off as well, because it seems like sometimes she goes a long time ignoring comments and then will all at once respond.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Soooo we're 41 pages...

Aspyn "UglyDressIHate.html" Fauxvard Part 14 ?

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Soooo we're 41 pages...

Aspyn "UglyDressIHate.html" Fauxvard Part 14 ?
I feel like that wasn't big enough of a thing/it would need explained a lot. Aspyn Baby Trap Ovard?

nugget

Post by nugget »

annoyedtodeath wrote:This new vlog scares me for her. She's gonna fuck up her face.
i don't really watch her videos anymore (and i dont want to sit and watch her babble for 14 minutes about her face), what's she talking about getting? lip fillers?

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”