JAW wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:25 pm
allseeing wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:36 am
JAW wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:56 am
SecretSquidgell wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:15 am
Hannas family were financially supporting them, yet nobody accuses Eric of being a gold digger.
Funny that isn’t it *eye roll*
Why would her family support them? Erik was making money from Youtube. He had to be making pretty good money in order to get the $10,000.00 a month apartment.
OR you need a guarantor who has 80x the amount of the monthly rent to qualify for an apartment in NY (40x when you are the renter)

I have no idea about Hanna's family (as I have only watched Erik), their money or that they were supporting them financially, but that's the apartment rules so could match up if they are wealthy.
In one of Hanna's videos someone asked if she came from money and she did not. It is reaching to think they helped them at all.
Um, a lot of rich people don’t consider themselves to be rich. They’ve vlogged at her family home in lockdown and it’s basically a mansion. They helped with her NY living expenses.

noli90
Learner
Learner

Re: Erik Conover - part 2

Post by noli90 »

How would squidgell know they got help from Hana’s parents? They just made an account to come up with this, and accuse others of being Erik, illogically. Must be Hana or her minions or Jessica or Harris. Harris deleted his social media? That was prudent, since he is super creepy working for Erik and dating Hanna or cheating with her. Hanna was dating the surgeon around the same time period she met Erik summer 2018. Does Erik know this about his “ soulmate”. She clearly just goes from one branch to another. When I read her take credit for Erik’s subs, I didn't buy it,esp since her channel was 20k if that, before they were a known couple or had a couple channel. I figured Erik let her take credit to get the nestseekers job.

Erik’s comments on his latest ig post are , how soulmatey they were, not healthy. It’s like the 5 stages of grief, denial anger, now he seems to be in bargaining and depressed, hanging onto hope. I hope he grows to acceptance because one has to accept if someone leaves you, or you're not dealing with reality or sanity anymore, nor respecting other people’s boundaries. If you don’t respect boundaries, you cannot be in a relationship, now or in the future with anyone.
He did a bit of the same with Jessica when he explained in a video they broke up. He said they were still best friends. Maybe that is how he consoles himself, delusions?

She made it clear in q and as they were not, her best friend was Max, that Erik never broke her heart ie she didn't care at the end. She did show up in his vlogs after the breakup that year- her back was shown with other guests with logo jackets she showed in her videos in some new year’s celebration, her breakfast pic showed up on his ig, showing she spent her birthday with Erik, and I believe that was her voice recording the house tour. It was implied they slept together in those instances they were in touch. Others commented about all that.I don't know why they continue the bitterness that she’s happy Erik is now miserable.

It points the entitled narcissist she and probably Hanna is based on her history, the type that feels good inflicting pain. On her ig last xmas Jessicas fiancé asks what she got him for xmas and she, sarcastic expression, puts a bow on too of her head. Speaks volumes about entitlement and gold digging. Now she and Hanna are friends.
I don’t see why Erik clings to these women. He seems an anxious attachment type. I think he needs some therapy to gain some support and perspective through this crisis because it is pretty destabilizing. It’s not abnormal to think every call or text could be a reconciliation, that type of pain and obsessiveness from heartbreak. But, I don’t see how he can rationally think this.If Hanna is liking Jessica’s posts, there is nothing left. It’s not worth clinging to, illusions.
Last edited by noli90 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

allseeing
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by allseeing »

SecretSquidgell wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:33 pm

Um, a lot of rich people don’t consider themselves to be rich.
Even if nothing else in this whole forum can be proved true, this is the one :lol:

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

Who are you, 1 poster, to tell me to log off? Hana, Jessica, ? Riiight, I’m Erik, calling himself delusional. You’re clearly threatened when people remember all the bullshit spewed and need help, threatening people.

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplovermary »

Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:48 am
schonestagbitte wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:38 am

wooooah. I believe that age-gaps can sometimes work out... but age gaps like that when you are 18 seems so weird to me. How did someone find this? I'm very curious to know haha. Anyways I do agree with most people that he is controlling the narrative. He's tricked so many of his instagram followers to believe they are soul mates and encourage his beliefs. Little do they know what we do on GG ahhh.
It wasn't hard to find. I just looked at Hanna's tagged photos on Instagram.
Ok except I looked at her tagged photos before this... like when her video was posted and this wasn’t in it.. and it still isn’t in it. So don’t lie. How did you actually find it?

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

greenness wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:11 pm
Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:25 am
Apparently Hanna used to date this guy called Wadi Gomero-Cure, a vascular surgeon from Florida. He's 39, so Erik wasn't the first significantly older man Hanna was with. I found some pictures on his Instagram. Did Hanna ever discuss her previous relationships on Youtube?

not sure why she would mention her previous relationships on youtube when she started with her current boyfriend lol. i cant imagine erik would've been cool with that... something tells me haha. regardless, i def think it's weird that a 38 year old would date an 18 year old. im glad harris is closer to her age, i think closer age gaps are always more healthy for young girls.
Yeah curious to know what this Hanna hater is hoping to get out of this? Like are we supposed to hate her because she as clearly taken advantage of as a freshly turned 18 your old (and god forbid a minor) by an almost 40 year old? If anything this adds to the narrative that older men take advantage of her and he’s finally gotten out. ITS NOT A YOUNG GIRLS FAULT WHEN AN OLDER MAN TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THEM. Especially a girl who is 18.

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

lemonmartini wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:24 pm
greenness wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:07 pm
lemonmartini wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:01 am
greenness wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:38 pm
honestly, can i just add something else that has been bothering me all day. let us not forget hanna also signed an NDA and therefore cannot even tell her side of the story fully. which already sets this whole scenario up for erik to essentially be able to mold the narrative however he wants. who in their right minds has someone they love sign an NDA?? who needs to control someone else THAT much that she now cant even SPEAK freely. so when you guys are looking at erics bread crumbs or whatever just remember that you are only getting one side of the story, from a man who has a control problem and who just got left by a women he can no longer control, and who knows the other person cant openly defend themselves.
In his videos with Jessica, they were open about things like fighting, etc. Hanna edited her vlogs with him. I doubt this innocent girl was manipulated into signing an NDA. You think she would have agreed to be in a relationship with someone with no following and no money and sign an NDA with them? No, she knew what she wanted to get out of the relationship and willingly signed said NDA. In their early 20s a person is usually in college or working some way or the other to their future goals. The ones who know they don't want to get married early and have kids early know it, the ones who do believe they found the right partner for them. Either decision, the person has full control of their mental faculties and decision-making. I don't think she wanted to marry Erik and she wouldn't have agreed to if not for the ability to build her following in the meantime. I'm not going to believe that she was manipulated like she's a 12 year old.

Also Erik would have benefited from having those old vlogs remain up because new subscribers would watch and they could still generate some money. So many youtubers leave years of old videos up because of that very reason. Erik gets with Hanna and they are deleted and the hard drives are thrown out. Initially I thought they were just privatized. So as controlling as Erik maybe, so was Hanna.
sooo... why is all this Hannas fault somehow? lol. Erik chose to be less open after him and Jessica broke up, he talks about it himself. and you can tell, all his videos became way less authentic as he built a brand in real estate, etc. not saying thats a bad thing, but it became less about being a normal New York couple who vlogs and more about being a brand. also you're right, no one forced her to sign an NDA. but being manipulated or controlled for a long time can effect your decision making, especially when you are dating someone with more power, followers, money and influence than you. im not saying thats why she dated him, but that DOES create a power imbalance, especially when you consider age. maybe she was scared? maybe she was desperate to leave and he made her feel like that was the only way? i'm not saying this is the case per say, but I'm just trying to say we shouldn't judge hanna based off of what Erik is saying considering we can't even hear her side of the story. regardless of what led to the signing of the NDA, it's causing an imbalance in free speech, it just is.
Also, Erik deleted a lot of the vlogs before hanna even came into the picture if I'm not mistaken? I could be wrong, but I don't really see whats wrong with wanting a boyfriend to delete his romantic vlogs with his ex lol. Like why is that weird? Not everything is about generating more money. Besides, they were starting vlogs of their own, I think it would be very weird to keep up vlogs with an ex and continue making money off of that relationship. Also, would Jessica get a cut then? She's the reason many people even watched those, I never found Erik interesting at all and only watched for her. ALSO, again, we are only hearing Eriks side of this story. Judging by the fact that hanna and jessica seem to be in contact, i don't think she has an issue with jessica.
lol oh god, you're just whiteknighting her desperately at this point. You're mistaken, those were deleted after Hanna came in the picture. Hanna was also EDITING all his vlogs. Power imbalance? Give me a break lol. This isn't a business relationship. It's a personal relationship between two adults that she entered into on her own free will. She could have easily told him to fuck off and not signed the NDA but then those free trips (that she also seemed to have gotten from her older rich ex) wouldn't have happened. But go on and rescue her lol.
We also don’t know when the NDA was signed tho??? It could’ve been right before the breakup??

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

gossiplovermary wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:55 pm
Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:48 am
schonestagbitte wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:38 am

wooooah. I believe that age-gaps can sometimes work out... but age gaps like that when you are 18 seems so weird to me. How did someone find this? I'm very curious to know haha. Anyways I do agree with most people that he is controlling the narrative. He's tricked so many of his instagram followers to believe they are soul mates and encourage his beliefs. Little do they know what we do on GG ahhh.
It wasn't hard to find. I just looked at Hanna's tagged photos on Instagram.
Ok except I looked at her tagged photos before this... like when her video was posted and this wasn’t in it.. and it still isn’t in it. So don’t lie. How did you actually find it?
Actually I looked at her tagged photos this morning too and it was still there. The tagged photo has since been removed.

The simple answer could be that his account was private and then made public. Or there’s some scheming behind the scenes and Hanna’s purposefully allowing tagged photos.

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

Cherub wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:22 pm

Actually I looked at her tagged photos this morning too and it was still there. The tagged photo has since been removed.

The simple answer could be that his account was private and then made public. Or there’s some scheming behind the scenes and Hanna’s purposefully allowing tagged photos.
Oh interesting! I had never seen it before so could be

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Actually I think Hanna is allowing more tagged photos on her page today because when I scrolled this morning it didn’t take much scrolling to get to the bottom.

gossiplovermary
Learner
Learner

lemonmartini wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:01 pm

He wasn't "making money off his ex", he wanted to document his life back then and people were interested in his journey since he went from not being financially well-off to making a lot of money on youtube, but he can no longer even share it. The vlogs weren't privatized, they were deleted with the harddrives thrown out, which shows Hanna's level of manipulation and control. As for the vlogs Hanna edited, of course she wanted to keep things private. She just as much as him, if not more, wanted to portray an escapist lifestyle. I don't think any relationship messed with her mind...more like wanting fame and followers messed with her mind.
“Deleted with the hard drives thrown out” says Erik. Doesn’t it occur to anyone that idk.. he could be lying?

lotsofeggsontoast
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lotsofeggsontoast »

vasthorse868 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:58 pm
Okay, I can't keep quiet any longer. I create social media content and never go on this site, but when I saw all this stuff go down with Erik, and had my own personal interactions with him- I had to add my 2 cents.

I hung out with Erik about 3-4 years ago, it was a really lovely time. I remember being impressed with how well mannered and confident/personable he can be, but he also seemed just a little bit full of himself. I think maybe the being a model thing got to him? I don't know, he kind of presumed he was this 10/10 very attractive human, but personally, I was in no way attracted to him. I don't think he was interested in me either, just a friendly lunch. While he was in town he did hook up with one of my friends (who was super into him) and he just did it for something to do I think- she was kinda pissed/hurt about it. I think he knew how into him she was.. but didn't care about her feelings that much? Sort of a low/immature play to just hook up with someone when you know they feel strongly?

But here is what really gets me, and the reason I made a stupid account on this site that I will never post on again. While we chatted about social media related things, he told me about how he felt the need to have a woman in his life, just some pretty girl (even at a prop it seemed) to be in his videos/thumbnails. He straight up- really wanted to go on some travel trip, but felt like he NEEDED a girl (in a bikini or something) for the videos to be good. I'm not making this shit up I promise.. if you've seen his old clickbait- I think you'll get it. As a female myself, I found it kind of annoying, and as much I don't care about Erik- I just couldn't shake how annoying this was, which is why I'm wasting my time on this site right now. He truly believed he needed a pretty girl in his videos as more entertainment/clickbait. He started his channel in a relationship after all, so I can see why he feels this co dependancy/ feeling that he can't succeed without some sort of pretty girl? But it's actually kind of sad. If he would be honest with himself and stop trying to be so perfect, I think it would really resonate with people.

I stayed in touch with him for a while, he seemed like a nice guy. But I noticed around the time he started dating this hanna girl, he unfollowed me on Instagram as well as a lot of people. I noticed he was doing some sort of "rebrand" of his life. It really rubbed me the wrong way, as if he only wants to be connected to be people he can gain from (and idk, maybe hanna wanted him to unfollow rando girls? who knows...) It was just a bummer to see, because I had a few nice interactions with him once when he was honestly way more down to earth, but he definitely turned into this elitist type?

Above all else, I found it so odd how he said hanna. He pronounced it like "hahn-uh" not "haaa-naa". Man, I could NOT imagine being engage to someone who couldn't say my name right.
Thank you for sharing this, definitely interesting to hear this side about your interaction with Erik! This is exactly how I would have imagined him behave. BTW: I think he mispronounces her name because of his accent, he mispronounces a lot of other words & names too.

schonestagbitte
Learner
Learner

Post by schonestagbitte »

lotsofeggsontoast wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:56 pm

Thank you for sharing this, definitely interesting to hear this side about your interaction with Erik! This is exactly how I would have imagined him behave. BTW: I think he mispronounces her name because of his accent, he mispronounces a lot of other words & names too.
Yes. I feel like he used to be about making authentic connections but then got caught up with the idea of selling New York, being poor than rich, luxury travel and having a hot wife. He has lost so many male friends that didn't keep up with that false image or grow as many subscribers. When he was attacking Harris he made comments on his video about a "failed YouTube attempt" because 1)he was angry at them but also 2)that's how he sees people with low following. He used to not care about that and just wanted great experience but because of that, he didn't have too many friends to lean on and resulted into social media manipulation against Hanna/Harris. I feel bad for anyone in a breakup but just he could've reacted better on social media and also treated friends better. I feel like SD could maybe help him get back to his roots but I guess only time will tell.

SecretSquidgell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SecretSquidgell »

Ok, Noli, I JOKINGLY accused you of being Erik because somebody alluded I might be because I found Harris’ you tube channel. I jokingly said if anyone is a Erik it’s you Noli, because of how much you trash Hanna and Jess. I actually don’t think you are Erik, I just think you really hate women.

As for knowing about Hanna’s family finances. Their house in vlogs, we know what her dad’s profession is (another post on here), and pages and pages back there was mention on him helping with the 10k, and that makes prefect sense to me, which is why I alluded to it.

I’m just a bored girl in the UK overly invested in this drama. Now, Noli, it’s not my fault you aren’t capable of critical thinking and believe I’m a minion of Hanna just because I notice and retain information. Ok? Cool. Let’s move on.

allseeing
Lurker
Lurker

Post by allseeing »

schonestagbitte wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:23 pm
lotsofeggsontoast wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:56 pm

Yes. I feel like he used to be about making authentic connections but then got caught up with the idea of selling New York, being poor than rich, luxury travel and having a hot wife. He has lost so many male friends that didn't keep up with that false image or grow as many subscribers. When he was attacking Harris he made comments on his video about a "failed YouTube attempt" because 1)he was angry at them but also 2)that's how he sees people with low following. He used to not care about that and just wanted great experience but because of that, he didn't have too many friends to lean on and resulted into social media manipulation against Hanna/Harris. I feel bad for anyone in a breakup but just he could've reacted better on social media and also treated friends better. I feel like SD could maybe help him get back to his roots but I guess only time will tell.
Yes friends in general - I watched Sara Deitchy's 2019 apartment tour the other day thanks to the YT algorithm, and at 0:53 they're kind of joking kind of serious that they never see Erik any more :(

He definitely says Hannah the way I would, the british way - which given he is not, might be why it sounds wrong pretentious haha

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

It definitely seems like he reaches out to friends for support when he’s single and then as soon as he has a girlfriend totally forgets about them and it’s all about the girlfriend. Like when he suddenly visited this sexpistol friend (don’t know his name) who hasn’t been in the picture for years, when he went on that road trip and he only recently started following Mike Sheffer on his Instagram again. They must’ve had a falling-out or something. They seemed like good friends and were also work partners but he was suddenly out of the picture when he dated Hanna for a while.
How do they call this, codependency or anxious attachment? Could be. You make yourself too vulnerable when you let your whole being revolve about your partner bacause a relationship is never a guarantee. And you can see that now in the way Erik reacts to the break-up.
Last edited by marinavd on Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

I don’t come here to engage in attacks by illogical nuts who think I’m Erik who don’t even read my posts- too many words for you? nor do I believe nonsensical lies by squidgells or llama/ jessica/hana minions threatened by “opinions”.

Squidgells oh my! thinks I hate women, based on seeing through bullshit youtubers. Very “logical” just like your “explanation” why you think Erik is a gold digger of Hanas parents. I watched Jessica since her days with Erik, never hated her, noticed she became nasty, was acting strangely for a while. I didn't understand why she was still invested to be so happy Erik was suffering.

I think it makes perfect sense Hana and Erik broke up, it was just jarring in timing. People talk of sociopathy with Erik, but being engaged one min, having a new bf the next, being snide on social media against her ex, looking happy and announcing it on ig doesn't seem normal behavior, would think the same if Erik suddenly had a new gf and did all that.

Llama seems unhinged: TOS. You’re not to come here and attack other people who don't think like you and prevent them from giving an opinion. This isn’t a place for youtubers or their friends and family to manipulate the public. At least one place has to be free of that.

piridoxal
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by piridoxal »

I also think Hanna planned a part of this. Why she got engaged a year ago, but now she says they weren't okay before the engagement? Then surely she got something in return. Why would you get engaged AND make it public in YT, if you are really doubting the relationship?

She wasn't forces to sign an NDA, she signed it willingly. Also, if there's an NDA, it will apply to Erik too, both parties sign, so he can't control the narrative.

Now we know she dated an older wealthy guy when she was barely 18. But suddenly everything is erik's fault lol

I do think he did a lot of stupid things with the instagram profiles and so on (well, he did it? or someone else did it...?, and probably he was controlling, but i think it's a two way street, and both took advantage of the other.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

greenness wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:12 pm
Dandelion wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Well, if that's how you want to see yourself.
I think it's odd to seek out a gossip forum, where you will likely read negative things, when Hanna supposedly wanted to get away from the negativity. But judging from all the new members here, Hanna and some of her minions are likely to be among us. And it's kind of pathetic to rush to her ex-boyfriend's page to untag all her pictures, when she couldn't be bothered about them for years. Hanna cares way too much what other people think about her. She needs to grow up.
why do you think that?? i feel like i though earlier and say others saying they thought erik was self posting too.
i agree with the fact that i dont think they should be reading here though. not saying id have the personal willpower not to because i dont know but it cant be good for either of them. i hope they both get off social media all together for their mental health and then maybe they can release a statement together or something. and i mean OFF the internet haha.
Sure, they could both be on here, and friends / family as well. But I think it's not the right place for them.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Cherub wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:25 pm
I don't really buy it that Hanna made Erik delete/throw away the copies of his old videos with Jess. If I recall correctly, the videos with Jessica were deleted in waves. I remember seeing some of his super old vlogs up while the ones where Jess was more featured were gone. Also I think that he left travel videos with Jessica up for a while. His videos were even deleted from reuploads like on DailyMotion, so who's really responsible for filing those deletion claims?

Hanna was, however credited to growing his YouTube channel. At least that's what it said on her NestSeekers bio.
It could have been a "Prove to me that you love me more than Jessica" situation, in which Erik was "forced" to make a decision. Deleting content with your ex is normal, but in Erik's case, it was his work that was being deleted. The accomplishments of many years, the development of his skills and style, all gone. But it could also have been Erik's wish, of course. He believed he was starting a new life with Hanna, and the past would never be important again.
JAW wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:25 pm
allseeing wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:36 am
OR you need a guarantor who has 80x the amount of the monthly rent to qualify for an apartment in NY (40x when you are the renter)

I have no idea about Hanna's family (as I have only watched Erik), their money or that they were supporting them financially, but that's the apartment rules so could match up if they are wealthy.
In one of Hanna's videos someone asked if she came from money and she did not. It is reaching to think they helped them at all.
The problem is, people here are claiming to know things without showing actual proof. It would really help, if people would cite the place they found the information, but I guess that's nearly impossible with all the deleted videos and photos.

Return to “Erik Conover”