Did her and will break up?

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Baska

Post by shutupSIRI »

She said she spent 48 hours?? editing that Korea video which was mostly just swapping back and forth between talking and vlog footage. I understand if a lot of that time was spent picking 'good' vlog footage because it didn't seem that intensively edited in general.

She hasn't uploaded to Patreon since October 17, which means for nothing in November she made over 3k. That's ridiculous.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Patreon is such a scam sometimes. Only real creatives who’s work takes time and expense should be allowed to use it, not people who sell their lives as content.

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

In a weird turn of events, Ashlynn is an onlyfans girl/nudes seller now lol. Not sure how long it's been going on, don't have a problem with it, I just checked her Twitter for the first time in a while and it's a strange place to be.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

wait what?? what's ashlynn's twitter handle?

Daniriffe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Daniriffe »

What happened to her and Ashlynn? I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE to figure out what happened between them.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Daniriffe wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:59 am
What happened to her and Ashlynn? I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE to figure out what happened between them.
Well clearly not quite EVERYWHERE as a few pages back someone summarised Sarah’s recent explanation of that exact thing on her Patreon (to be clear not being rude or bitchily sarcastic , just messing ;-) )
It was maybe 3 months ago, the end of summer perhaps? This thread moves pretty slowly so it shouldn’t be more than a page or two back. Or you could try searching their names and patreon in the main search of the forum.. any which way it shouldn’t be too tough to get the full detailed run down better than I could repeat.

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

lolwhatamidoing wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:21 pm
I came here to ask the same! From what I recall she hasn’t mentioned him in awhile. What’s happened there?
Christ on a bike :toad:

QueenLyre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by QueenLyre »

Yupyupyupyup wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:07 pm
lolwhatamidoing wrote:
I came here to ask the same! From what I recall she hasn’t mentioned him in awhile. What’s happened there?
Funny, I think earlier today I scrolled past a picture she posted of the two of them on Twitter, so I'm assuming they're still together?

missamewica
Learner
Learner

Post by missamewica »

Ashlynn's Twitter looks normal to me?

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

missamewica wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:07 pm
Ashlynn's Twitter looks normal to me?
She changed her handle, it used to be "selling nudes" and she has her onlyfans account linked. You can see the descriptions of her vids and pics on there and they are quite nsfw. She also posts a lot of things she deletes later on twitter.

lolwhatamidoing
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lolwhatamidoing »

QueenLyre wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:01 pm
Yupyupyupyup wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:07 pm
lolwhatamidoing wrote:
Funny, I think earlier today I scrolled past a picture she posted of the two of them on Twitter, so I'm assuming they're still together?
I think they are still together too! I was curious for the same reason because she went quiet with posting him for awhile.

fawnings
Stalker
Stalker

Post by fawnings »

i’ve been watching sarah for nearly three years now and this honestly seems so out of character?? especially the breaking up part?? i think like any youtuber that has moved to LA, shes definitely changed, but i didn’t realize it was this drastic.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

fawnings wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:19 am
i’ve been watching sarah for nearly three years now and this honestly seems so out of character?? especially the breaking up part?? i think like any youtuber that has moved to LA, shes definitely changed, but i didn’t realize it was this drastic.
What do you mean? As in, I don’t I understand what you are referring to specifically ?

Pretty sure her and Will are still together, he was all over her the pictures from her Mexico trip

angelbabyx03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angelbabyx03 »

horatio wrote:
fawnings wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:19 am
What do you mean? As in, I don’t I understand what you are referring to specifically ?

Pretty sure her and Will are still together, he was all over her the pictures from her Mexico trip
They're talking about Sarah's first patreon video where she spilled the tea about her and Ashlyn's friendship. Sarah mentioned in the video that she got so much anxiety over it that she dumped Will at a music festival. (If I remember correctly.)

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

Is Sarah just making money by scamming people on Patreon? How else is she supporting herself? Adsense from old videos? Girl is not making any content. I don't get it.

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

Her new video with Will was cute :') she should do more videos with him, I think she seems genuinely happy and like she's having a good time when they film together. I feel like it's kinda rare to see a YouTuber with a long standing relationship (other than like Shane, Jenna, Safiya etc lol) and I'm happy for her

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

shutupSIRI wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:07 am
Her new video with Will was cute :') she should do more videos with him, I think she seems genuinely happy and like she's having a good time when they film together. I feel like it's kinda rare to see a YouTuber with a long standing relationship (other than like Shane, Jenna, Safiya etc lol) and I'm happy for her
I originally wasn’t a huge Will fan but after that video I’ve warmed up to him. That was the most entertaining content she’s posted in awhile.
Christ on a bike :toad:

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

I also loved the video with Will!! I've never seen Sarah smile and laugh so much. She seems totally smitten with him and their interactions were so wholesome.

Also, Will seems like a stand-up guy all around honestly? They're young and in a long distance relationship -- this is going to sound bad, and by no means is it any shade towards Sarah, but a lot of young people just wouldn't be able to handle seeing their LDR partner going out, drinking and partying all the time. There's usually just too much insecurity and doubt; I've seen it happen so many times before. It seems like Will is crazy supportive of Sarah and just wants to see her have fun and enjoy life.

One of my favorite YT couples for sure. Jacksfilms and Erin are still #1 tho.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Just got around to watching the video about her Miami trip during super bowl weekend and the many things that went wrong. I really enjoyed it. Most people couldn’t pull off a 46 minute video, (! 46 ! Most people couldn’t do half that) the vast majority of which is them just talking to the camera. But she not only kept my attention, I was looking forward to hearing what would happen next. Girl can spin a yarn that’s for sure...

Return to “N-Z”