Tarababyz (Part 2)

nattydread

Re: Tarababyz (Part 2)

Post by nattydread »

Holy shit balls!!!

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

DP....@35:32 I did a double-take because I thought she was showing a dildo...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

If I used benzoyl peroxide, retinol , AHA and BHA all at the same time my face would fall off, her skin is extremely robust I must say!

iamthelaw
Learner
Learner

Post by iamthelaw »

This genuinely bamboozles me. I enjoy Tara I really do. Sweet girl ok, but I use about as much makeup as she does, skincare as well and I do purchase quite a bit ( not her level, a lot less but still much more than average). I.do.not.understand. In two years I can get through maybe 4 bronzers at most? 1 setting powder maybe? My skincare needs replenishing after 6 months and that’s about 3 products. I use a LOT.
Bamboozling for sure.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The amount of product even for the timeframe in question is astounding to me. I can’t imagine using that amount of skincare. I
think I am pretty extra with skincare but I would never put that amount on my face. I have pared what I use down. My
dermatologist says we all use too much. I got a regimen from the doctor and that is what I use now. The amount of bronzer she
used :o.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The only thing I will give her is the belief creams - those for some reason go super fast. Everything else? There is no way in hell she is using a normal amount. Of ANY of that stuff. I have use the Very Cherry Clean from Farmacy too. Love it. But you need the teeniest amount and it's a giant jar - I don't understand how she is going through full ones like that! I believe she had several in the last empties video she did too. It's friggin' mind-boggling!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Usually I skip over people’s empties because they are boring. I actually watched every bit of Tara’s trash in disbelief.

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

And the most astounding thing is, she insists every video she has "very reactive, highly sensitive" skin. I can use acids - a targeted application - maybe once every two weeks. I have some sensitivity, am prone to eczema - but nothing off the charts. Using all those BHAs, AHAs, retinoids and physical exfoliants - daily, some more than once a day - there's no way her skin is anything but totally normal, even unusually resilient.

Those empties were NUTS. I couldn't use all that in 14 YEARS, and I am religious about doing my skincare.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Muriel Bananafish wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:07 pm
And the most astounding thing is, she insists every video she has "very reactive, highly sensitive" skin. I can use acids - a targeted application - maybe once every two weeks. I have some sensitivity, am prone to eczema - but nothing off the charts. Using all those BHAs, AHAs, retinoids and physical exfoliants - daily, some more than once a day - there's no way her skin is anything but totally normal, even unusually resilient.

Those empties were NUTS. I couldn't use all that in 14 YEARS, and I am religious about doing my skincare.
THIS! I always forget about that - she uses acne stuff and doesn't have one damn blemish on her face lol. If I used even half the stuff she showed my skin would be flaking and falling off :rofl:

No time for buffoons
Lurker
Lurker

Post by No time for buffoons »

Muriel Bananafish wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:07 pm

You ever notice she says the same things in every. single. video? Sensitive skin, dry under eyes, highlights never light enough. It’s not just her thumbnails and hauls that are Groundhog Day. Basically she has one template for every video saying the exact same stuff with the same cat interlude and music. The only difference is new products are introduced. Only the makeup changes - not the meat of the video. She really needs a bingo card.

I live how Beauty Guru Chatter tiptoes around her. They start a thread but no one can speak the truth without getting downvoted, That board is such a joke.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

New name suggestion for a new thread.....Tarababyz GroundHaul Saturdayz....thanks for the "Groundhog" suggestion from @No time for buffoons.

Her camera filter is really good because when I watch her, her nose bridge area just disappears. I couldn't finish her empties as it was overwhelming me seeing the ridiculous amount of products she uses. She must buy a shit ton of skincare backups as well to justify going through so much as they don't go bad. I think she's going to spend an enormous amount of money on these Black Friday sales.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sounds good to me. :w<3:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=40545 :confetti:
Last edited by tar on Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add thread link

Return to “P-T”