Tarababyz (Part 2)

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tarababyz (Part 2)

Post by ChittahChattah »

Those videos were so much better. That's why I started watching her. Now it's nothing but weekly Saturday Haulin' videos and it's gotten super stale. She does nothing but the same video over and over again. Now she's done so much to her face, she can't even show expression anymore lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I used to watch her all the time. Now I don’t watch her as much any more. She doesn’t bring anything new to the table.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

tar wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:11 pm
I used to watch her all the time. Now I don’t watch her as much any more. She doesn’t bring anything new to the table.

Since she only posts on Saturday, I'll watch to see what she got but I will FFWD through stuff that is redundant from her previous vids.

@Muriel Bananafish I've always wondered what the other side of her face looked like in thumbnail too :rofl: ...Maybe, she considers the side she favours her best side but I wish she would switch up her thumbnails esp since she only posts once a week.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Whoa every thumbnail is exactly the same lol! I usually just watch her videos from the subscription section on my account but clicking on her channel and seeing them all next to each other, it's hilarious.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It is. Those thumbnails are funny looking at them all like that. She needs to switch it up a little.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I didn't get a chance to watch the Saturday Haulin' video yet this week lol

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:21 am
I didn't get a chance to watch the Saturday Haulin' video yet this week lol

She did a midweek haul video because she finally got sponsored by Sephora. I'm pretty sure she got to pick what she wanted for free plus she placed more orders during the Sephora sale. She repeat-buys the same crap over and over and more backups galore.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg I thought she was all about not accepting sponsorships? I can only imagine how much crap she'll be getting for free now lol. I know she's been getting those super expensive perfumes sent to her for free for a while now but wasn't sure of anything else.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s sponsored now. Interesting. I need to see what she picked up. Of course if she’s buying the same old stuff with multiple
backups should I even bother?

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:25 am
omg I thought she was all about not accepting sponsorships? I can only imagine how much crap she'll be getting for free now lol. I know she's been getting those super expensive perfumes sent to her for free for a while now but wasn't sure of anything else.

She said this was her first sponsored video as she has always avoided doing them but because she knew she was going to make a ton of purchases from Sephora anyway, she figured why not. I'm not mad at that at all and she disclosed it. Many shady influencers *cough* Jaclyn Shill *cough* hide it until they are called out for it. I just think Tara buys repeat shit with nuthin new from all her years on youtube. I need a decluttering video, DAMMIT!!! :x

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

tar wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:11 am
She’s sponsored now. Interesting. I need to see what she picked up. Of course if she’s buying the same old stuff with multiple
backups should I even bother?

She lists the things she bought below her video so do a quick check and see if there is anything you need to see swatches of so you can decide if to watch. I wish she'd do that timestamp option in her hauls, it would save time to see her swatches. Her video lighting is so bright and blown out now. Does she ever wear her hair in different hairstyles EVER??? I'd like to see some variations but Tara is stuck in the same routine in her life.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

nattydread wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:37 pm
LiddlePallid wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:25 am
She said this was her first sponsored video as she has always avoided doing them but because she knew she was going to make a ton of purchases from Sephora anyway, she figured why not. I'm not mad at that at all and she disclosed it. Many shady influencers *cough* Jaclyn Shill *cough* hide it until they are called out for it. I just think Tara buys repeat shit with nuthin new from all her years on youtube. I need a decluttering video, DAMMIT!!! :x
nattydread wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:45 pm
She lists the things she bought below her video so do a quick check and see if there is anything you need to see swatches of so you can decide if to watch. I wish she'd do that timestamp option in her hauls, it would save time to see her swatches. Her video lighting is so bright and blown out now. Does she ever wear her hair in different hairstyles EVER??? I'd like to see some variations but Tara is stuck in the same routine in her life.
I would love to see a decluttering video from Tara. Do you think that’s a possibility? :cheers:
Also would like to see timestamps on her videos hauls to see swatches. You had some ideas tonight.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There was a point where she would do declutters. She never seemed to get rid of much except lipsticks, and oh man it was like watching money flush down the toilet lol. I wish she would still film them - she's GOT to declutter some things every now and then otherwise that room would be filled up to her neck in product.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t remember her decluttering anything but creamy products like lipsticks and it was a long time ago that I saw one. I stopped
watching for a long time so I didn’t know what she did these days. She used to have all of her old eyeshadow palettes. It was like
seeing a library of product.

Muriel Bananafish
Debater
Debater

Post by Muriel Bananafish »

Another week, another nearly hour-long haul. She bought both new Melt palettes and said she definitely needs a backup set to "keep pristine" because the packaging and pan embossment are so pretty. WHAT THE ACTUAL F?! This time next year, she will own *at least* 200 even newer palettes. Some will be exceptionally pretty. She's not going to need to dig out her second, untouched Melt palette just to admire the butterflies on the cover.

She did a "backup drawer" video years ago, and it was shocking even then. As one example, she's hoarding an extra Mi Vida Loca palette. Which just goes to show, what's considered AMAZING today will be crusty old news sometime down the road. There is zero chance she has thought once in the last several years, "Thank God I have that second KVD palette." Even people with modest collections do NOT need backups. And Tara, far as we know, doesn't sell stuff on Mercari or sites like it. That entire room IS going to fall through the floor to the basement, just like her brother "joked" a while back.

Also, those drag eyelashes she keeps buying. I was watching Saturday's haul with my boyfriend sitting next to me. He knows squat about makeup and beauty, and he goes, "Those are RIDICULOUS. She just ... wears those ... to go places?"

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

LOL it's even more ridiculous that she wear them TO WORK ON A FARM! If I did that type of work I couldn't imagine wearing as much makeup as she does. Especially in the summer. It is amazing that she doesn't have bad skin considering she caked foundation on when she doesn't even need it, and then sweats all day in it.

She buys so much stuff that's "too pretty to use" which seems like such a damn waste to me.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

She showed an eye serum that she bought 2 of because of a sale and then said she will buy more backups....itz EYE CREAM/SERUM for fuck's sake!!!! Who the hell goes through eye creams that fast?? I think that is one way she justifies buying skincare backups but I have no explanation for all the makeup backups. She continues to buy highlighter shades that are "too dark" for her skin tone and always says, " I can make it work".

Tara's eye makeup looks remind me of someone who starts to blend the eyeshadows but then gets distracted by her huge makeup collection (my precious) and forgets to finish blending the first colour so she starts on the second one and then the cycle starts again. No wonder her eye looks look unfinished. She does not need those fake eyelashes either because it's very distracting and looks ridiculous. I'd love to see her hair up in a bun or some other hairstyle other than stringy, limp, damaged looking hair that just sits there and does nothing.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

There's just SO MUCH makeup caked onto her eyes that it looks ridiculous. We've all seen how she digs into the pans, it's no wonder she hits pan so quickly on things.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t understand having backups of makeup palettes. They will keep making even better and prettier ones for us to buy and we
know Tara will be buying all of them. Makeup and skincare expires. Why buy backups? It isn’t like Tara can’t get online and order
anything she wants and have it delivered within a short period of time. I want my skincare and serums fresh. Not old from a huge stash in my closet.

She doesn’t need to buy shades and make them work either. There’s so many brands with shades that are perfect for her. She
doesn’t need to buy shades that are too dark. Why doesn’t she just purchase the correct shades and look great wearing them?

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Using up completely 18 bronzers in 14 months! I think it's more than the last time! :o

Return to “P-T”