Dani Victimsutti - The End Party | Part 18

Re: Dani Victimsutti - The End Party | Part 18

Post by Guest »

Sorry but if an incident like that happened around where I live I wouldn't be on twitter hashtagging #Melbourne to try and get in on the action and make myself seem relevant.......

Post by Guest »

seriously........

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cassandra16xo »

*you're so amazing* for one day dani giggles cos she felt so special and fooled someone but the next day she won't even bother looking back what she posted
Fk off little cant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Omg her instagram post with the Melbourne hashtag and asking people "where to do a first aid course in Australia". What..... the..... hell..........

What is she doing???

Post by Guest »

Sorry for all my posts but I'm in shock that she would try and capitalize off this situation..... with her hashtags to gain followers and attention...... and making it about herself with the "wanting to do first aid" thing and where she walks "3-5 times a week"........... she's posting as if she's the mayor of Melbourne..... I don't know who she thinks she is.... she's got some weird sense of self-importance because it's happened in Melbourne. So weird.....

beautyqueenstar
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyqueenstar »

She knows shes not actually going to do a first aid course so why bother asking about it?
And whoopdy doo you were at the 7/11 on monday. So were plenty of other people. Get the fuck over yourself Dani. Hate how she jumps onto absolutely anything to be relevant. Useless twat.
Also those instagram stories about it were so forced like she was trying to fake cry.

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

beautyqueenstar wrote:She knows shes not actually going to do a first aid course so why bother asking about it?
And whoopdy doo you were at the 7/11 on monday. So were plenty of other people. Get the fuck over yourself Dani. Hate how she jumps onto absolutely anything to be relevant. Useless twat.
Also those instagram stories about it were so forced like she was trying to fake cry.
And then she realised it wasn't working so she was acting angry.

varoxxe
Learner
Learner

Post by varoxxe »

5892 wrote:Dani is in Erik's latest vlog and it's soooo awkward and so obvious he's using her to try and make someone jealous :rofl:

Watch from 8.20 she literally backs herself into the shot so she doesn't have to face he other way, then she creeps around to the other side of him so she can try and look normal.

It's like they both friendzoned each other at the same time :rofl: or do you think Erik was all excited and Dani friendzoned him lol....... and now she thinks it's his fault....

God that was cringeworthy Image

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

I actually cannot believe this fucking c**t has made this tragedy all about herself .. "I was in there on Monday .." wow I was in there four fucking months ago what difference does that make?? The people who were there TODAY and injured are the people that matter .. god she's actually disgusting .. the first aid thing .. NO!!!!

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

She is an absolute narcissist so it's no surprise she made the tragedy in Melbourne all about her.

It's disgusting.

Post by Guest »

She couldn't give credit to the people who actually helped today, without making it about herself and making people "admire" her for her wanting to learn first aid.............. and you know what bugs me, every time she asks for people to comment something she could so simply look up herself.......... wanting people to comment instead of doing a google search is just wanting engagement to boost a post.

So basically she did a post of Melbourne, hashtagged Melbourne to latch onto the crisis, made it about herself and asked people to comment to get her post more visible. That is so far from being genuine and considerate to what's gone on......... there's a motive behind everything she does and it's all for her own benefit, yet people still can't see it..........

melbournegurl-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melbournegurl- »

5892 wrote:Omg her instagram post with the Melbourne hashtag and asking people "where to do a first aid course in Australia". What..... the..... hell..........

What is she doing???

LMAO has she heard of a thing called google. I don't know why people buy into her bs

melbournegurl-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melbournegurl- »

5892 wrote:Omg her instagram post with the Melbourne hashtag and asking people "where to do a first aid course in Australia". What..... the..... hell..........

What is she doing???

LMAO has she heard of a thing called google. I don't know why people buy into her bs

melbournegurl-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by melbournegurl- »

Lol I don't know much about dani but found her profile recently. just went on her twitter... bio description bragging about having 1 million "famsuttis" lol get a life sweetie. Also cringed at her latest statuses regarding what happened in Melbourne today ... get over yourself mate people died and no one gives a shit if you go down bourke street so does nearly every Melbournian. GO GET A REAL JOB GURLLLL.

Post by Guest »

It's even worse when she says she has 1.35 million. Not just 1, not just 1.3, but 1.35..... she said in her responding to drama video.

Too bad most of them either don't watch her videos or are just subscribed for the drama......

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

kittymeowz wrote:Image

lmao did katy recently unfollow her? i remember she tweeted dani about her switzerland blog after meeting her. maybe she heard of the dog drama. Image

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

I know a good friend who was in the 7/11 she speaks of being in on Monday like she deserves sympathy for it. My best friend works in emergency services, he did his job today and if I were to tell him the things she'd been tweeting or posting he'd be sick to his stomach.

She is one of the most selfish, ignorant, narcissistic, disgusting people I've ever seen. I never used to understand how people could say some of the things they did and thought they were reaching a bit for the things they were saying about her TRYING to find things to hate but now, I understand it.

4 people lost their lives today, innocent people who were merely in the wrong place at the wrong time and she has the audacity to make it about herself and that is horrible.

smilecutie6
Informer
Informer

Post by smilecutie6 »

bambiii wrote:
kittymeowz wrote:Image

lmao did katy recently unfollow her? i remember she tweeted dani about her switzerland blog after meeting her. maybe she heard of the dog drama. Image
Probably realised how intolerable she actually is.

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Imagine what we would be hearing if she was in Australia, in her high rise apartment, with little beanys. God it's probably a good things she isn't here

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”