im already bored of the baby

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by -mumof2- »

Birth vlog is up. Ok I cried... Erik was genuinely so happy and proud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

-mumof2- wrote:Birth vlog is up. Ok I cried... Erik was genuinely so happy and proud.
It was really sweet! I'm surprised she showed the actual delivery part. And she is crazy for doing her hair and makeup while she's in labor, but I get it, she wants to look good in her first pictures with her son and this is going to be a hugely viewed video.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Skimmed through the video. Mostly fast forwarded through the end, cute video. She can really break into the mom channel viewers now. She looks a lot better than I did giving birth, I cried and screamed during my pushes, lol. And my eyes were swollen in the first pics with my baby.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

Eric seemed to have the same reaction to the fact that she was in the bathroom doing her hair and makeup instead of packing her hospital bag and her taking a selfie in the hospital bed. He literally looks at her like "I love you but wtf". My ass would have been throwing on clothes and running out the door as fast as I could in her shoes.

That said, I will admit I started crying when the doctor asked if she "had any hugs and kisses saved up" and she just nodded. That kid is so loved.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

I enjoyed the birth vlog. They seem so happy.

On other note, time for a new thread. Suggest topics for thread titles.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

Was Colleen in the hospital for longer than 24 hours? I saw her IG story of people visiting her but she had the baby dec 10 but had people visiting dec 13? That seems brutal. I never wanted to be in hospital longer than the minimum 24 hours.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

gymchick wrote:Was Colleen in the hospital for longer than 24 hours? I saw her IG story of people visiting her but she had the baby dec 10 but had people visiting dec 13? That seems brutal. I never wanted to be in hospital longer than the minimum 24 hours.

I had a section and was in for 5 days.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

Ok I cried maybe a little bit too. I was surprised that she showed the delivery part! But I like that she's real for this. It was a sweet video.

eimsbaz
Learner
Learner

Post by eimsbaz »

omg that video!! i cried. yeah her complaining throughout the pregnancy was annoying but seeing her finally give birth made me so emotional, as a viewer who has been watching her for like 5 years and knowing how long she has wanted this. i'm so happy for her.

woahnow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by woahnow »

gymchick wrote:Was Colleen in the hospital for longer than 24 hours? I saw her IG story of people visiting her but she had the baby dec 10 but had people visiting dec 13? That seems brutal. I never wanted to be in hospital longer than the minimum 24 hours.

The baby could need alittle extra monitoring. I was in for 48 hours after having my son but he was there for 7 days and I didnt leave the hospital. And didnt have to because the room was issued to the baby

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Gotta say that birth vlog was absolutely beautiful. Needs to be said, because I've seen birth vlogs from other YouTubers that honestly are embarassing compared to how sweet Colleen's is. Good for her and well done.

When she burst into tears as soon as she saw him, and the fact that she and her partner were visibly instantly so in love with him that they seemingly even forgot they were being filmed... I thought that was really legitimately moving to watch.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

what a lucky baby, must be nice to have such a big loving family around. i hate kids and babies and everything but i'm happy for colleen and I think she's gonna be a good mommy

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

YouslessTube wrote:
pious wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
pious wrote:Josh was always more into her than she was into him. They probably just grew even further apart while she was away so much and she realized she clicked better with someone like Eric. She could've had the idea that she wanted to date Eric in mind when she divorced Josh, and still not necessarily cheated. I'm not defending her or saying she didn't cheat, but things aren't always so black and white.
No, what you're doing is defending her. You either love the person or you don't, you either cheat or you don't, there's no in between or who's more into the other, why'd Colleen stick around for 8yrs if she wasn't thaaaat into him? I would believe she did not cheat if she met Eric AFTER divorcing Josh. But the truth is that she cheated. 100% I will bet my life on it. Or else why would her sister Rachel cut out Eric from her vlog & reupload it again? But it's so ingrained in some people's minds that a YouTuber can do no wrong even if they kill a puppy. They'll come up with every excuse in the book to defend a YouTube celebrity. She's not some angel dropped from heaven that you can't imagine her cheating. Didn't any of you see the Instagram comment Joshua left insinuating that she did in fact cheat
I'm not a Colleen stan. I'm on GG for the same reason as most people, to talk about YouTubers without having irrational fans jump on me for criticizing them.

She probably stuck with him for 8 years because it was a pretty good relationship and she didn't know she would find someone better suited for her. I mean, this isn't like anyone was being abusive. Compared to a lot of relationships on YouTube, Colleen and Josh were #goals.

Growing in different directions tends to happen to couples who are often apart. It just seemed to me their relationship was already strained and at an imbalance because of her success and Josh started off as a fan. She met someone who she could relate to more and pulled the trigger. I'm not saying she cheated or didn’t because it's likely only she and Eric know that, but it seems like both Josh and Colleen are happier now.

Josh and Colleen both seemed to have unrealistic expectations about romantic love. It takes work and maintenance to stay in love, so I hope they both treat their new relationships differently or the same thing is likely to happen.
To claim you know 100% that she cheated is just wrong. You don’t. You’re not her. And even if she had a crush on Erik, maybe she just felt she had a better connection to him and got along better. But to act like you know what happened is just asinine. Way to be mature and look at it from different perspectives rather than make it all about drama and lies.

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sunnygossip »

she didn't share how much he weighs, right?

i really never watched colleen and everything i've seen of her generally annoys me, but i'm glad the delivery went smoothly. it was a nice birth video.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

That was a sweet vlog. She did really well.

It makes me so sad that they just whisk the baby away so soon. Maybe they did it cause he was early? But I see this so often in birth vlogs.

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Forevergauc wrote:That was a sweet vlog. She did really well.

It makes me so sad that they just whisk the baby away so soon. Maybe they did it cause he was early? But I see this so often in birth vlogs.

I don't think it's because he was early. I too am thinking they calculated the due date wrong....
In the US they always take the baby from the mom after the initial skin to skin contact to check for vitals and clean up.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

Honestly, it may be the way the vlogs are edited. Both times giving birth, the nurses let me hold the babies as long as I wanted. Then when I was ready, they took them to clean up, measure, etc. Plus, after pushing the baby out, there is still the placenta and any stitches to worry about, so it’s not like bam! Baby’s out, you’re done.

The first moments holding your baby is so intimate, that many vloggers may choose to not film or post much of that time because of how personal it is.

It may have to do with the hospital, though.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

mrmilo wrote:

Honestly, it may be the way the vlogs are edited. Both times giving birth, the nurses let me hold the babies as long as I wanted. Then when I was ready, they took them to clean up, measure, etc. Plus, after pushing the baby out, there is still the placenta and any stitches to worry about, so it’s not like bam! Baby’s out, you’re done.

The first moments holding your baby is so intimate, that many vloggers may choose to not film or post much of that time because of how personal it is.

It may have to do with the hospital, though.
You’re right it could be the editing. It just looked like she only got a minute before they took him away.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”