Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youre_dumb_sorry_not
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by youre_dumb_sorry_not »

I always hold my initial judgement of what the baby looks like for a few days to a week because they're almost always so swollen and squishy from birth that their actual features can't be distinguished until the swelling goes down. He is a cute lil squish guy tho. Wonder what he'll look like as he gets older and what his name will be. Happy for Colleen and Erik.

zum
Learner
Learner

Post by zum »

Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

amykaren91 wrote:That baby ain’t huge Image

Its hard to tell from pictures tbh, my daughter was 9 lbs 2 oz and still looked small in pictures. She even fit in newborn clothes, but even my doctor said if she had been even an ounce bigger i would gave needed a c-section because she got stuck lmao.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

Justlurkin6382 wrote:Idk all the facts and I haven’t followed her pregnancy closely but to me it seems like she and her doctors got the due date wrong. And I also think it’s pretty weird that he was measuring 3 whole weeks ahead and the doctors never changed her due date?
I was measuring like half a week ahead and the doctors changed my due date because of just that
It’s not that weird. It’s normal to be measuring 2-3 weeks bigger or smaller, especially during the later stages. It’s when it’s over 3 weeks that it’s concerning. (That is, if he was measuring big based on fundal height) I measured 3 weeks ahead and ended up delivering at 41+2 (with practically no vernix on baby). We should be able to tell by how much vernix baby has on him.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

zum wrote:Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.
They said they were friends and then best friends and then lovers. It's a little bit blurry. They made it official in June as you said. I think they started dating in mid-2017 or something. It would be weird to me that Colleen was in a 6 years relationship and then has a 6 months relationship and already pregnant and engaged in this little time......

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

zum wrote:Just wondering... when did Erik and Colleen start dating? I just saw an article about them and it said early 2018 but I thought they were together before that.
A few weeks into filming her boring Netflix show in Canada. I'm a billion percent sure she cheated on Joshua. So her and Erik had a thing going on since then. She just randomly divorced Josh, also note she mentioned something along the lines of "I hope he's happy with whoever he's with and I hope I'm happy with whoever I'm with." Who the fuck says that after a divorce? When the breakup/divorce is fresh, the last thing you want for your partner is to find another girl. Sadly Colleen has an army of fans who will literally cyber bully whoever says something mean about her even if they're right.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

YouslessTube wrote:
A few weeks into filming her boring Netflix show in Canada. I'm a billion percent sure she cheated on Joshua. So her and Erik had a thing going on since then. She just randomly divorced Josh, also note she mentioned something along the lines of "I hope he's happy with whoever he's with and I hope I'm happy with whoever I'm with." Who the fuck says that after a divorce? When the breakup/divorce is fresh, the last thing you want for your partner is to find another girl. Sadly Colleen has an army of fans who will literally cyber bully whoever says something mean about her even if they're right.
From personal experience, I can easily understand wanting to see your new ex with someone who makes them happy. I realized one day years into the relationship that i just wasn’t in love with him the same way anymore and could see that we weren’t right for each other, so in each of our best interests I ended it. He absolutely did not feel the same way but I still hope he’s happy with whoever he’s with.

Now, that is just a personal experience to say I could understand where she was coming from when she said that. But, I have no idea if she was cheating. It’s definitely suspicious that she got together with him as soon as they broke up and she’s already had a baby with him.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Josh was always more into her than she was into him. They probably just grew even further apart while she was away so much and she realized she clicked better with someone like Eric. She could've had the idea that she wanted to date Eric in mind when she divorced Josh, and still not necessarily cheated. I'm not defending her or saying she didn't cheat, but things aren't always so black and white.

shadefordays
Talker
Talker

Post by shadefordays »

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

wildwild94 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
From personal experience, I can easily understand wanting to see your new ex with someone who makes them happy. I realized one day years into the relationship that i just wasn’t in love with him the same way anymore and could see that we weren’t right for each other, so in each of our best interests I ended it. He absolutely did not feel the same way but I still hope he’s happy with whoever he’s with.

Now, that is just a personal experience to say I could understand where she was coming from when she said that. But, I have no idea if she was cheating. It’s definitely suspicious that she got together with him as soon as they broke up and she’s already had a baby with him.

I think that's only felt when you're not really into someone. On the other hand, when you're really in love with another person and things end, your first thought is probably not that you wish they'll be happy with someone else. You're probably going to be yearning for that person for a while until you get over them. Maybe then, you'll be hoping they're happy wherever and whoever they're with.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

pious wrote:Josh was always more into her than she was into him. They probably just grew even further apart while she was away so much and she realized she clicked better with someone like Eric. She could've had the idea that she wanted to date Eric in mind when she divorced Josh, and still not necessarily cheated. I'm not defending her or saying she didn't cheat, but things aren't always so black and white.
No, what you're doing is defending her. You either love the person or you don't, you either cheat or you don't, there's no in between or who's more into the other, why'd Colleen stick around for 8yrs if she wasn't thaaaat into him? I would believe she did not cheat if she met Eric AFTER divorcing Josh. But the truth is that she cheated. 100% I will bet my life on it. Or else why would her sister Rachel cut out Eric from her vlog & reupload it again? But it's so ingrained in some people's minds that a YouTuber can do no wrong even if they kill a puppy. They'll come up with every excuse in the book to defend a YouTube celebrity. She's not some angel dropped from heaven that you can't imagine her cheating. Didn't any of you see the Instagram comment Joshua left insinuating that she did in fact cheat?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

wildwild94 wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:

From my personal experience & my friend's/cousins experiences that usually happens when the breakup is mutual & a little time has gone by. Joshua was on anti depressants. I can't fathom the pain he went through to have his heart broken like that, to top it all he had to face not only Colleen's fans (bullies) but also her YouTuber friends Joey graceffa & Trisha paytas, her friends & fans were cheering Colleen's breakup & praising her new man and cussing out Joshua even though he was dumped! Those evil little devils still comment on his pictures with Pam saying "Colleen was better" "Make reaction videos on her pregnancy"

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

[tweet][/tweet]

I hope she's right and that I'm just a bitter bitty but being that excited about not being pregnant anymore in the sense of "the hard part is over" always worries me because for most people the hard part starts here... and I feel like she already has an issue with expectations.

I also find "so cute it's actually offending me" a really strange way to express yourself but what do I know.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner

Post by -mumof2- »

DaylightAmy wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I hope she's right and that I'm just a bitter bitty but being that excited about not being pregnant anymore in the sense of "the hard part is over" always worries me because for most people the hard part starts here... and I feel like she already has an issue with expectations.

I also find "so cute it's actually offending me" a really strange way to express yourself but what do I know.
I can already see her saying in her upcoming vlogs “Nobody tells you about after birth pains!”
“Nobody prepares you for your first poop after giving birth”
“Breastfeeding is HARD”
“Being a mom is HARD, why does no one talk about it?”

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

YouslessTube wrote:
pious wrote:Josh was always more into her than she was into him. They probably just grew even further apart while she was away so much and she realized she clicked better with someone like Eric. She could've had the idea that she wanted to date Eric in mind when she divorced Josh, and still not necessarily cheated. I'm not defending her or saying she didn't cheat, but things aren't always so black and white.
No, what you're doing is defending her. You either love the person or you don't, you either cheat or you don't, there's no in between or who's more into the other, why'd Colleen stick around for 8yrs if she wasn't thaaaat into him? I would believe she did not cheat if she met Eric AFTER divorcing Josh. But the truth is that she cheated. 100% I will bet my life on it. Or else why would her sister Rachel cut out Eric from her vlog & reupload it again? But it's so ingrained in some people's minds that a YouTuber can do no wrong even if they kill a puppy. They'll come up with every excuse in the book to defend a YouTube celebrity. She's not some angel dropped from heaven that you can't imagine her cheating. Didn't any of you see the Instagram comment Joshua left insinuating that she did in fact cheat
I'm not a Colleen stan. I'm on GG for the same reason as most people, to talk about YouTubers without having irrational fans jump on me for criticizing them.

She probably stuck with him for 8 years because it was a pretty good relationship and she didn't know she would find someone better suited for her. I mean, this isn't like anyone was being abusive. Compared to a lot of relationships on YouTube, Colleen and Josh were #goals.

Growing in different directions tends to happen to couples who are often apart. It just seemed to me their relationship was already strained and at an imbalance because of her success and Josh started off as a fan. She met someone who she could relate to more and pulled the trigger. I'm not saying she cheated or didn’t because it's likely only she and Eric know that, but it seems like both Josh and Colleen are happier now.

Josh and Colleen both seemed to have unrealistic expectations about romantic love. It takes work and maintenance to stay in love, so I hope they both treat their new relationships differently or the same thing is likely to happen.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

-mumof2- wrote:

I can already see her saying in her upcoming vlogs “Nobody tells you about after birth pains!”
“Nobody prepares you for your first poop after giving birth”
“Breastfeeding is HARD”
“Being a mom is HARD, why does no one talk about it?”

Exactly. Pretty much already bracing myself for the "parody" mom videos of what she seems to think other moms told her it would be like, as opposed to it actually being hard work.

I hate comedy that's actually a pity party in disguise. By all means vent, it's hard being a parent, but don't disguise it as a lame joke about everyone else having it easier and you still being a 13 year old dropping your books in the school hallway. We all know that ain't how you feel. You're mad.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

CykamoreTres

Post by CykamoreTres »

I don't think she's excited in a "the hard part is over" way, I genuinely think that of all the things that happened, her absolutely despising pregnancy and what it did to her body and mind was the sincerest thing she managed to convey. I'll agree with you on her unrealistic expectations, as I feel she definitely felt that pregnancy was "the easy part" and that contributed to her deterioration.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

She's too much. Gosh. :*&^%:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

pious wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
No, what you're doing is defending her. You either love the person or you don't, you either cheat or you don't, there's no in between or who's more into the other, why'd Colleen stick around for 8yrs if she wasn't thaaaat into him? I would believe she did not cheat if she met Eric AFTER divorcing Josh. But the truth is that she cheated. 100% I will bet my life on it. Or else why would her sister Rachel cut out Eric from her vlog & reupload it again? But it's so ingrained in some people's minds that a YouTuber can do no wrong even if they kill a puppy. They'll come up with every excuse in the book to defend a YouTube celebrity. She's not some angel dropped from heaven that you can't imagine her cheating. Didn't any of you see the Instagram comment Joshua left insinuating that she did in fact cheat
I'm not a Colleen stan. I'm on GG for the same reason as most people, to talk about YouTubers without having irrational fans jump on me for criticizing them.

She probably stuck with him for 8 years because it was a pretty good relationship and she didn't know she would find someone better suited for her. I mean, this isn't like anyone was being abusive. Compared to a lot of relationships on YouTube, Colleen and Josh were #goals.

Growing in different directions tends to happen to couples who are often apart. It just seemed to me their relationship was already strained and at an imbalance because of her success and Josh started off as a fan. She met someone who she could relate to more and pulled the trigger. I'm not saying she cheated or didn’t because it's likely only she and Eric know that, but it seems like both Josh and Colleen are happier now.

Josh and Colleen both seemed to have unrealistic expectations about romantic love. It takes work and maintenance to stay in love, so I hope they both treat their new relationships differently or the same thing is likely to happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”