U-friendliest Friends #150

tresmellon
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: U-friendliest Friends #150

Post by tresmellon »

Not even a minute and a half into the video.

Anna: "How have I not lost all this baby weight yet with all the sweating I do?"

Maybe if you got out of bed more...

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

Just seen the most disgusting comments on the recent video from so called fans, they are calling any haters "stupid and uneducated" but they should know everyone has a right to speak their opinions just like they can, all these so called hate comments are being too nice and calm towards these fans. They are literally all bullies so called friendliest friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

where are they even going with just alessia? i stopped watching the vlogs

Sararas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sararas »

Zippy wrote:I don't know if they still have Tasha, whoever they have they go to great lengths to hide her...I guess they must teach the kids to keep secrets because they know longer mention her.
Ah ok, I thought someone saw them in the area or something. I do think it's not Tasha anymore as they showed her in vlogs, so she wasn't completely against filming and this one probably 10000% is.

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

okpeach wrote:where are they even going with just alessia? i stopped watching the vlogs

Ireland. Someone said on insta it was for J's grandmothers funeral.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Someone said a few pages back that they wish social services would see these videos and get involved. Unfortunately a number of people here (when this place moved very fast) contacted social services and the RSPCA about the appalling conditions and actions towards kids and dogs and whilst social services did contact Gleam or someone, they didn't act on what was happening..

The one video that makes me cry is the spider prank...Emilia's scream haunts me and the way Jonathan grabbed her... I don't know how anybody can watch that and think it's funny.

That prank channel with the kids - who lost custody of the children - was just as bad as the SJ's and yet these twits are told nothing..no warning or anything.

Post by Guest »

Sararas wrote:
Zippy wrote:I don't know if they still have Tasha, whoever they have they go to great lengths to hide her...I guess they must teach the kids to keep secrets because they know longer mention her.
Ah ok, I thought someone saw them in the area or something. I do think it's not Tasha anymore as they showed her in vlogs, so she wasn't completely against filming and this one probably 10000% is.
Tasha seemed to slowly disappear sometime after she geotagged that picture on Instagram at their house. I think she actually might still work for them, but they might have agreed/told her to reel back on the social media front and stopped showing her in the vlogs because so many minions were following her and it also keeps their vlogs looking more relatable without showing the nanny/cook/cleaners. I'm sure there's been a few times people have caught an accidental glimpse of her.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

why was alessia left ALONE on her tummy nonetheless on the floor beside the stairs near the beam. babies move their head a lot when they're lying on their tummy. she could've hit her head. she looked like she was just discarded. she was crying but anna and the kids where on the room playing with makeup not caring about her. they could've just put her in the same room where they were playing.

Sararas
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sararas »

Barf at Anna's comment when she was doing that kids haul how Eduardo has expensive taste by wearing only Armani jeans ever since he was a baby.

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

Sararas wrote:Barf at Anna's comment when she was doing that kids haul how Eduardo has expensive taste by wearing only Armani jeans ever since he was a baby.
His jeans always look so tight. How does she expect him to play and be a kid with such tight pants on?

Chappy 120
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chappy 120 »

HearMeRoar wrote:Someone said a few pages back that they wish social services would see these videos and get involved. Unfortunately a number of people here (when this place moved very fast) contacted social services and the RSPCA about the appalling conditions and actions towards kids and dogs and whilst social services did contact Gleam or someone, they didn't act on what was happening..

The one video that makes me cry is the spider prank...Emilia's scream haunts me and the way Jonathan grabbed her... I don't know how anybody can watch that and think it's funny.

That prank channel with the kids - who lost custody of the children - was just as bad as the SJ's and yet these twits are told nothing..no warning or anything.

You have to be careful with this, ok alot of you hate the sj's but every time they get reported to social services or the RSPCA for what you see as abuse (which really isn't) an officers time is taken away from a child or animal who really needs help and support

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

livibobs12 wrote:Just seen the most disgusting comments on the recent video from so called fans, they are calling any haters "stupid and uneducated" but they should know everyone has a right to speak their opinions just like they can, all these so called hate comments are being too nice and calm towards these fans. They are literally all bullies so called friendliest friends

Maybe you should log off the internet for a while??? Or get off of the sacconejolys YouTube page.... you've been commenting on this forum none stop and seem pretty erm.. disturbed... just turn it off girl

I used to like this forum but some of this shit is ridiculous.. the reason Cps hasn't done anything is because the kids are not at harm of anything. Physically and mentally. I feel like some of you grew up in a bubble or are insanely over bearing parents. Jesus fuckn Christ take a Xanax and fucking relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go on about Anna being lazy or jonathon acting like a 12 year old but this abuse of children/unloved Amelia cuz her mom didn't go to her dress rehearsal//a million other things is sooooo weird lol like i actually laugh while reading this forum from the comments. If I didn't watch their videos sometimes I'd literally think these kids are wearing clothes with holes, only eating candy, getting left behind while they're dying from pneumonia or something yikes! Literally "WOW I can't believe they still have date nights!!! (Once a week btw for just a couple of hours when it's almost around the kids' bedtime) the kids must feel so unloved and left behind!!!!!!!!!" Are you guys not EMBARASSED??! I'm literally the furthest thing from a 12 year old minion I'm a young woman who casually watches them and I love guru gossip because usually the criticism is valid but this forum... full of crazies I tell ya! I will not be returning here but I suggest some of you very frequent commenters who hate them soooooooooooo much but watch every YouTube video/snap/insta update/tweet to idk .... go seek therapy?! Lol goodbye

Badizzle
Debater
Debater

Post by Badizzle »

EffyStonem wrote:
livibobs12 wrote:Just seen the most disgusting comments on the recent video from so called fans, they are calling any haters "stupid and uneducated" but they should know everyone has a right to speak their opinions just like they can, all these so called hate comments are being too nice and calm towards these fans. They are literally all bullies so called friendliest friends

Maybe you should log off the internet for a while??? Or get off of the sacconejolys YouTube page.... you've been commenting on this forum none stop and seem pretty erm.. disturbed... just turn it off girl

I used to like this forum but some of this shit is ridiculous.. the reason Cps hasn't done anything is because the kids are not at harm of anything. Physically and mentally. I feel like some of you grew up in a bubble or are insanely over bearing parents. Jesus fuckn Christ take a Xanax and fucking relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go on about Anna being lazy or jonathon acting like a 12 year old but this abuse of children/unloved Amelia cuz her mom didn't go to her dress rehearsal//a million other things is sooooo weird lol like i actually laugh while reading this forum from the comments. If I didn't watch their videos sometimes I'd literally think these kids are wearing clothes with holes, only eating candy, getting left behind while they're dying from pneumonia or something yikes! Literally "WOW I can't believe they still have date nights!!! (Once a week btw for just a couple of hours when it's almost around the kids' bedtime) the kids must feel so unloved and left behind!!!!!!!!!" Are you guys not EMBARASSED??! I'm literally the furthest thing from a 12 year old minion I'm a young woman who casually watches them and I love guru gossip because usually the criticism is valid but this forum... full of crazies I tell ya! I will not be returning here but I suggest some of you very frequent commenters who hate them soooooooooooo much but watch every YouTube video/snap/insta update/tweet to idk .... go seek therapy?! Lol goodbye
bye Felisha

tresmellon
Learner
Learner

Post by tresmellon »

Chappy 120 wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:Someone said a few pages back that they wish social services would see these videos and get involved. Unfortunately a number of people here (when this place moved very fast) contacted social services and the RSPCA about the appalling conditions and actions towards kids and dogs and whilst social services did contact Gleam or someone, they didn't act on what was happening..

You have to be careful with this, ok alot of you hate the sj's but every time they get reported to social services or the RSPCA for what you see as abuse (which really isn't) an officers time is taken away from a child or animal who really needs help and support
^This

In reply to the the "SJs are the same as that prank channel" I think I'll have to politely disagree. I'm assuming you're talking about Daddyo5 or whatever way it's written. Do5 is so much worse than SJs. SJs aren't abusive in my opinion. Sure, they do some weird and stupid shit, but Do5 literally filmed themselves screaming at the son (Cody, is it?) and hitting him and full-on body slamming him and pushing him into a bookcase. SJs aren't on that level at all.

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

EffyStonem wrote:

Bye Hun, to say that you said you're a young women I don't believe that, that is not how a young women talks. I've never seen you on gg before so I bet you've just made account. Everyone has a right to an opinion and yes you do as well but telling me what to do is wrong. By your comment I think you need to take a chill pill and report back to all your other minions!

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

Actually effystonem I have seen you on here defending everything the sjs do so I don't understand why you love GG? That confuses me if you don't like what anyone is saying on here leave instead of attacking everyone

livibobs12
Learner
Learner

Post by livibobs12 »

Sorry I'm posting a lot but I want to explain somethings, when I said about the local officer I meant because as they are filming them in the bath, I was worried for the children but also the parents because what has happened in the past with the card and the rp sites with the children's pictures, I didn't want anything like that to happen again. I have never said Anna and Jonathan are bad parents but I don't think they should be told to not film their children in the bath they should know not to because of the threats they've been given. All I want is the safety of the family. I'm very sorry if I worded my comments wrongly and you guys misunderstood, I'd never call the cps over false claims. Thank you

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Anna will never miss pulling the hair from her pussy but she'll stay in bed until her next mani... she's out of touch with reality and Jonathan is so much more tolerable then her

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

Anyone see on Erikas snapchat, Emilia seems to have fillings in her back teeth!!! If they are they should be bloody ashamed!! My girl is 16, not one filling!!!!

Primrose Everdeen
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Primrose Everdeen »

EffyStonem wrote:

Sooooo idk if this has been addressed before, I'm new here.... But is it me or does this sound awfully like someone in the SJ camp? I think this person is trying way too hard to sound like "a young woman who casually watches them" There aren't too many typos so probably not Jonathan. Dunno seems pretty sketch to me.

Return to “Anna Saccone”