OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil - part 13

Re: OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil - part 13

Post by Guest »

Last night on snap when she said "someone on Instagram live told me I had a small head so I mean, this just accentuates my tiny little pea head."

Yes, crusty, sure... IG Live. Definitely NOT GG. Nope.

Girl--why don't you take our advice? Like it's actually worthwhile. We're essentially telling you what you do wrong so you can fix it. But you're too stupidT to realize it and act or it. We know you read here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Laloca28 wrote:
gossipfordayz wrote:The annoyance level is also high with the nonstop blabbering of the fucking morphe liquid lips. Omg!! I can't.

Gotta push that affiliate code Image and $13 for a Morphe lip product? Nope, I pass

I don't want anything from Morphe period.
People who like makeup that don't watch YT, have never heard of it.
Seriously, it's a YT brand. Made in China.
Pushed by YT shillers, who make money when you buy something.
A big no from me.

jackieanne wrote:and we knew that she would like the Morphe one so much better than the UD one. The UD one is patchy, bleeds, feels dry, needs two coats, is even. Yeah, if she had to choose between the two, she would choose the Morphe.
Remember how much Kamel and Erin liked the UD that they were swatching and looking at.
Kamel said they looked beautiful. She would do a whole video on the UD.
She and Erin loved the UD. She will wear the UD to go to stores and out. Guaranteed.

Maybe UD needs to hear her assessment of their product. Worse than Chinese crap.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:Didn't she mention that she was going to GenBeauty with a brand? GenBeauty is this weekend, but no mention of it at all. She's such a BFL (big fat liar)! And I just love how she strategically has John Kuckian and Stephanie Nicole videos in the background of her Snaps. Is she trying to be friends with them so they won't put her thieving ass on blast?
She did say that. I know everyone is in LA this WE.
I was blocked by KrustyKamel for asking about it today. :FU:
She said she would be there with a brand.
Not only is her widening ass not there. :mock: :mock: :mock:
I haven't heard about any brand working with her.
She's a BIG FAT LIAR. :slap:
She BLOCKS anyone who asks a question. :boing:
I was polite.
I could be a bitch. :good1:

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Laloca28 »

So much snapping today about liquid lipsticks and her disgusting looking mouth?!!! Fuck outta here!!! And she was filming today? Looking like that?

I could see why she want "natural" light for filming. As soon as she light up the ring light her skin looked horrible! OMG
Since English is not my first language how do you call when the skin starts hanging? On the side of her face, like bumps of skin....anyone?

Bottom line: she looked badT, no wonder she doesn't want to go to any event

Blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by Blossom »

Her swatches were dumb. First, everytime she puckered her lips with the MB lipstick it looked exactly like the UD one (i.e. A butthole)

I am kind of surprised because she always seemed like a high end brand whore. Regardless, of how well a drugstore brand performed against a HE brand she had something negative to say about it. So I am surprised she bashed UD over morphe but then I am not because it is morphe and $$$$ in her pocket for cigs!!

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

Blossom wrote:Her swatches were dumb. First, everytime she puckered her lips with the MB lipstick it looked exactly like the UD one (i.e. A butthole)

I am kind of surprised because she always seemed like a high end brand whore. Regardless, of how well a drugstore brand performed against a HE brand she had something negative to say about it. So I am surprised she bashed UD over morphe but then I am not because it is morphe and $$$$ in her pocket for cigs!!
Also, someone else bashed it first. Jeffree Star posted his first impression video on them a day or so ago and apparently he didn't like the formula. We all know she doesn't have her own opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

SkylynnJanne wrote:
Blossom wrote:Her swatches were dumb. First, everytime she puckered her lips with the MB lipstick it looked exactly like the UD one (i.e. A butthole)

Also, someone else bashed it first. Jeffree Star posted his first impression video on them a day or so ago and apparently he didn't like the formula. We all know she doesn't have her own opinions.

Her swatches were dumb. She had "butthole" lips right away with the Morphe liquid lips too.
We could see it. She was trying hard to hide it. That pissed me off.
She was being dishonest. Although that's nothing new.
You were right on the money about that @Blossom. :love2:

SkylynnJanne....Jeffree bashed UD first. Did he like Morphe too?
Was Morphe mentioned? I know he tests them sometimes and tells
people to use anybody's code. Use Manny's code if you want. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

tar wrote:
Her swatches were dumb. She had "butthole" lips right away with the Morphe liquid lips too.
We could see it. She was trying hard to hide it. That pissed me off.
She was being dishonest. Although that's nothing new.
You were right on the money about that @Blossom. :love2:

SkylynnJanne....Jeffree bashed UD first. Did he like Morphe too?
Was Morphe mentioned? I know he tests them sometimes and tells
people to use anybody's code. Use Manny's code if you want. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I haven't seen him say anything about Morphe. I didn't watch his video. But he had some snaps saying, just because I didn't like the formula and it didn't work for me that doesn't mean it won't work for you. And just because I didn't like one product that doesnt mean I don't like the brand. Blah, blah, blah.

Even if she puts her first impression of something out there, if someone bigger has a different opinion, she'll change her mind.

gossipfordayz
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipfordayz »

tar wrote:
I was polite.
She's always counting on people not remembering shit because snaps only last 24 hours but our brains can remember longer than that Image. Dumb bitch lol

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

I can't with this bitch. I just can't. I took her off ny snapchat because she is putting this on with a nasty ass pimple on her lip and im sure she will put it in a giveaway because she is a disgusting pig. Ur nasty pea head annoying ass camel u look terrible in makeup.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

YoLo
Debater
Debater

Post by YoLo »

jackieanne wrote:
coveringmyeyes wrote:The irony of her going on and on about some ingredient in cleansers/skin care on snap was killing me. She's suddenly so against putting questionable chemicals on her body, but shills Morphe chemical shit storm "eyeshadows", bathes every night in bath bombs, and hoards rancid expired makeup (not to mention the crap she eats and puts IN her body). Makes a lot of fucking sense.
ANd she smokes!
I guess it is ok in her mind to get cancer from smoking, but not from makeup remover.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

I am a sick of Morphe. I cant stand how people push it down your throat. I look for quality. The only youtuber that speaks to quality in products is stephanie nicole. Camel shit name drops her a ton just because she is trying to get a peice of her subscriber count. No camel she worked for that and never shilled morphe. Infact she hot a shit ton of subscribers for knocking on morphe and her education. So camel u cant do that. U are so far deep in morohe shilling u can't go against them. U are a useless peice of shit for a youtuber because u shill morphe.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GlitteringFairy
Talker
Talker

Post by GlitteringFairy »

Didn't she really like those little smashbox palette's when she first got them, then decided they were stiff or powdery or whatever a few days later but only 1 palette was bad but the others were fine and now she doesn't like any of them at all. Just more of her inconsistencies and only having other "guru's" opinions.

I have some Morphe brushes that I bought when I was in LA last year. I really wanted to see what the hype was! I hate to admit that I actually like them :o But when I was there I touched some of the eyeshadow testers they had out and I thought "seriously? all the hype for this??" and I didn't purchase any of the makeup.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Is this ingredient "PHMB" really that toxic? It's always listed towards the VERY bottom of the ingredients, meaning there is a small amount. I'm just not sure. I have the Garnier micellar cleanser and it's more than half full still. Hate to waste money. I only use it maybe once a week though, or less. Is it safe? :?

GlitteringFairy
Talker
Talker

Post by GlitteringFairy »

I don't know that much about it, but my husband works for a company in a similar industry as cosmetics and a few years ago they had to reformulate some of their products to take out the ingredient. He thinks Triclosan gets a bad rap and isn't as bad as everyone says it is but he agrees that Polyhexanide is really bad. Which was news to me as I've been washing my kids in Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo for years. I asked him if he knew the whole time I was buying that if it had the ingredient. He knew. He didn't tell me. :roll: Men :roll:

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Wasn't she going to wake up at 8:30 to film to use the natural lighting? Because you know, you don't wake up any earlier to send off your kids to school.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

rachenall wrote:I don't know that much about it, but my husband works for a company in a similar industry as cosmetics and a few years ago they had to reformulate some of their products to take out the ingredient. He thinks Triclosan gets a bad rap and isn't as bad as everyone says it is but he agrees that Polyhexanide is really bad. Which was news to me as I've been washing my kids in Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo for years. I asked him if he knew the whole time I was buying that if it had the ingredient. He knew. He didn't tell me. :roll: Men :roll:
OMG it's in kids stuff too? I will definitely throw my micellar cleanser out then.. :|

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Laloca28 wrote:Wasn't she going to wake up at 8:30 to film to use the natural lighting? Because you know, you don't wake up any earlier to send off your kids to school.

That's what she said last night, but you KNOW she would have snapped herself drinking her coffee this morning if she had actually gotten up.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

When her and Erin swatched the UD on her arm, she liked it. I think she WOULD have liked it, if Morphe didn't just now come out with theirs. She HAS to push Morphe. And, I thought the Morphe looked like crap on her lips, and she was going on about how purty and goodT it was.

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

tar wrote:
I was polite.
She blocked you for asking if she was going to GenBeauty?! Wow... So obviously she's NOT going and she LIED about it when she first mentioned it. Not surprising! Image

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”