PiinkTitsForTotsSparkles (Part 43)

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinkTitsForTotsSparkles (Part 43)

Post by Forevergauc »

Why can't she talk like a normal person when she does sit downs with douche. She talks super weird, and can't seem to figure out how to close her lips over her rat teeth.
It's nothing new, but she's just been so extra lately. Like even more so than normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

New thread title suggestions:

PiinkCringeyContent
PiinkStale-mantha
PiinkNeverChewsWithMouthShut
PiinkSewFitSewHealthy
.......eggghhhhhh.....

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

shortshortsshorty wrote:In their new challenge Dahltyn says he wouldn't smash gigi because she's too tall for him (shout-out to gg lmfao) but later say's 'I like blondes'. Guarantee it's because she's trans. You can't tell me that dulltits isn't homophobic/transphobic. And based on her reaction, we should expect her to return to blonde hair in the near future
He also got mad at her for saying she'd smash any of the men of colour that he chose. Like ?? What's his issue
They are idiots for sure, but it's kind of odd to expect a hetero man to be attracted to a transsexual who was born a male.

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

Her face looks terrible in the Smash or Pass video. It might just be the camera angle, but I swear to God she has the "moon face" of someone who has been on prednisone for a long time. The jowls are really pronounced and her face looks really wide. Also her weight gain in general, hair loss, her appetite, her crazy extra behaviour, it all screams prednisone side effects.
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

pillowtalkblanketboy
Talker
Talker

Post by pillowtalkblanketboy »

can't stand that face she makes when dumbo says something that "hurts her feelings" it's like she thinks it's so cute to sit there with that weird unflattering pout with one snaggle tooth poking through.

That picture doesn't even do it justice to how bad it normally is. Also, she needs to learn to stop talking with her giant teeth. Instead of forming words using both lips, she uses her teeth and bottom lip. It makes her look even more juvenile. And she only does it around him, for the most part. Fucking act your age.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

^I actually absolutely hate her mouth area. Pay attention to her lips whenever they vlog in the car and Douche is talking. I've never seen a person before that cannot leave their lips alone. She kinda 'plays' with them all the time when she's not talking. SO annoying.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

What happened to her getting invisilin??? Did she spend that in Edmonton instead?

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

Sorry for DP - i decided since i had a bit of time to waste id watch the smash or pass video.
Dolphin really acts like all these ppl watch their videos. Lol
And kept saying "ur going to get roasted" those ppl 1. Dont know who they are 2. Dont watch their videos 3. Dont care about them hahaha.
Hes trying to get a hashtag going for views and to get "popular" lol :rofl:

Also, why did they even put GiGi in? Shes a lesbian now anyways. I know that doesnt matter, but seemed pointless.
Also, dying that Scam would smash all her picks as well as most of his.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Piink-mcnasty wrote:What happened to her getting invisilin??? Did she spend that in Edmonton instead?
I was wondering that too. My guess is that she found out it's not going to be an instant fix for her (no shit) and now she's not interested in it :rofl: I looked it up and you get the trays about 10 days after they make the imprints of your teeth. So I'm guessing she didn't even have that done yet.

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty »

We totally called it - they went to olive garden, panda express, IHOP, and some crepe place. Can these two ve ANY more predictable? Did they even have to leave the mall/hotel at all?
The only vacation they took that wasn't their overdone, repetitive activities is when dahtlyn''s mum brought them camping (don't know why they didn't go to jasper or banff but it's likely because they're too cheap), and when someone else paid for them to go to Disney land. Of all the time scam's family has gone down to California, how has she not been to Disney before ? They're shitty tourists and even shittier locals. How mundane

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Seriously, another hotel video? I didn't watch it yet but how long are they going to stretch out a one night stay at that fucking hotel room?

John Kuckian is doing a live stream right now and talking about Sam. He says he is still releasing the last episode of the Piinksparkles Scandal video. Wondering how hard he's going to go on her now though considering he seems to be kissing her ass lately.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

OMG I love how he's standing there holding up pants saying "I like these" waiting for her approval. It's like a teenage boy going shopping for new clothes for school. "Can I have these mommy?" :rofl: I love how no matter what pants he gets they're too long for him because he's so short LOL. And look, he wore that AWESOME velvety t-shirt hoodie again.

Call me crazy but those "take an old time photo" places irk me. I find it so gross to be dressing up in clothing that God only knows who wore it before you, that probably never get washed lmao. That pic of him pointing the gun at her, she has absolutely no neck.

I saw a giant Hot Topic bag on the floor so I can only imagine what kind of crap she bought there that she's going to pretend to be into/know about. Like the Supernatural bracelets. And the Labyrinth shirt. And the Star Wars shirt. :rofl:

Why the hell are they so determined to get a new pet?? They barely know how to take care of the two they have. And they're always leaving them to go on these stupid day-long "vacations." And she wants kids so badly? I don't think she's considering the fact that you can't just take off whenever you want and go on little weekend getaways when you have a newborn.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

She is not a hat person..

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

She is not a hat person..

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Just noticed on their vlog on their way to Edmonton, when they got there and while they were waiting for their water to turn back on she watched the balloon challenge for the first time (because Dbag edited it) because "we didnt have internet on the way here."

Guys I think she has a phone with NO DATA AT ALL. Not just when she travels abroad is she stingy with data, but when she DRIVES TO A DIFFERENT PROVINCE. WHAT.

shortshortsshorty
Debater
Debater

Post by shortshortsshorty »

I just noticed how much nicer he is to her when she spends money on him. I don't think he said one off-handed / rude /demeaning comment the entire time. I'm sure she realizes this and continues to spend money on him to get him to tolerate her (just like how she buys her friends). The more she spoils him, the worse he'll treat her; because he knows that if she wants him to be nice she'll have to throw money at the problem.
I'm continuously back and forth with who I want to dump who

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Her followers are so vulgar and defensive. I left a comment on her ''what girls do before a date'' (just expressing my opinion) and I got 72 thumbs up and of course load of abuse :roll:

I got responses telling me i'm a ''prude ass'' and ''need some D''? Wtf does that have to do with anything? First of all, I thought her fan base consisted of KIDS? and it was all about ''love'' and ''anti-bullying'' :roll:

The video is ridiculous. And not funny AT ALL! What is wrong with these people???
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

shortshortsshorty wrote:I just noticed how much nicer he is to her when she spends money on him. I don't think he said one off-handed / rude /demeaning comment the entire time. I'm sure she realizes this and continues to spend money on him to get him to tolerate her (just like how she buys her friends). The more she spoils him, the worse he'll treat her; because he knows that if she wants him to be nice she'll have to throw money at the problem.
I'm continuously back and forth with who I want to dump who
Personally, I still think that Douche can do better than Sam. He seems to be this kind of person that gets influenced by friends/partners so he still has a chance to become a better person. Scam is very condescending and if you wanna check out their older videos you'll see how she would put him down in almost every single one of them. She wasn't doing it very obviously but she would always disagree with his opinion and try to correct him. You could tell that she was using the age difference to appear smarter than she actually is. I feel like if he would drop her he could go back to his friends and family but Scam would be left alone. And I don't like blaming Douche for it because e.g. Scam was the one who threw her best friend under the bus.
I know some people feel sorry for her because she's short, kinda ugly, has large teeth and her body is really weird (I call it the AL-effect, AL = Amberlynn Reid, if some of you know her) and that's why they like to blame Douche for their shitty relationship but all I see are two extremely annoying people who probably act completely different off camera. Dulltyn kinda reminds me of PewDiePie who likes to make fun of Marzia but we all know how much they love each other. I would love to be a fly on the wall and actually see how they interact with each other.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Just noticed on their vlog on their way to Edmonton, when they got there and while they were waiting for their water to turn back on she watched the balloon challenge for the first time (because Dbag edited it) because "we didnt have internet on the way here."

Guys I think she has a phone with NO DATA AT ALL. Not just when she travels abroad is she stingy with data, but when she DRIVES TO A DIFFERENT PROVINCE. WHAT.
Right?! Like how hard is it to post a quick Instagram pic when you're on vacation? If I recall, they went to Disney and didn't post shit while they were there. Who doesn't post a few pictures when they're at Disney?! I think she pays for both their phones (obviously) but probably have the smallest data plan you can get.

Piink-mcnasty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Piink-mcnasty »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:Just noticed on their vlog on their way to Edmonton, when they got there and while they were waiting for their water to turn back on she watched the balloon challenge for the first time (because Dbag edited it) because "we didnt have internet on the way here."

I think she has data, just prob 1gb.
Phone plans are actually really expesive in Canada.
I personally dont watch videos off my data either. It eats it up so quickly.
As for when she travels to the states, she just doesnt pay the $5 a day to access her plan. Thats stingy and cheap of her, considering she works on social media.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”