Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paris Hilton
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Don't You Judge Me for Judging You" Lace Part 1

Post by Paris Hilton »

Haven't been on in a few days since this site is so wonky--hoping I can join the FB group please! Hope I'm not too late :(

BeautyBitch91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyBitch91 »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:Marissa said on her Instagram story that she's going to Indiana in two days, so I guess that means she's spending Christmas with Noah's family. She's also sooo sick right now but had to go out to HomeGoods to get herself a new planner... :roll:
So like, no judgment for wanting to spend the holidays with bf families and such, but when she made the move back to SF from Seattle, didn't she cite "her grandparents getting older and her wanting to spend more time with them" as a reason to move? So like, shouldn't she spend a major holiday with them? I mean, yeah Noah has family and he should go out there to visit him but like they've only been dating for like 8 months or whatever and her grandparents are literally her only family.

Deannjaordan
Talker
Talker

Post by Deannjaordan »

I completely agree. Marissa wants to hang out with her aging grandparents but can't be bothered to see them unless she is picking up her dogs? Seems a little odd to me. Also I hate that I'm blocked on Instagram so can people please update about her Instagram stories? All I can see is snapchat and she rarely posts there anymore?

bsupertramp
Informer
Informer

Post by bsupertramp »

Y'all why don't you just make a thread on the other forum for youtubers... (TGB). That way everyone can be involved and no one needs to give out any personal info. Happy to PM the name to anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, can't post it here though!

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Grapebreakers wrote:Yeah maybe should should make a Reddit for it, facebook seems too personal

I agree, how about Reddit? It's easier to sort through the posts as compared to FB too.

tren
Learner
Learner

Post by tren »

Hoping i'm not too late to get the link... I literally made this account in February because I thought she was so unbearable I had to say something about it... one #yearofpoo later, she's still the only thread I ever comment on (as often as I can) because I genuinely can't deal with this trainwreck :roll: FB link would be greatly appreciated <3

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Kinda old, but I've been emailing with the Joshua Tree House owners (where Marissa stayed) because my bf is obsessed and we're going on a surprise trip next month, and just to be funny I asked them about the wifi. They said they've uploaded twenty minutes videos, no problem, and it's some of the best wifi in the desert. I said "oh I've seen a couple former guests complaining about it" and they said they've gotten no complaints, and they test it out before every guest comes to stay. The husband even said he's driven 2+ hours just to come back to the house from his own vacation to test the internet access since it's a big deal to most guests.

Further confirmation RissaPoo lied.

wowewat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by wowewat »

Yes please post a reddit page! I'm a constant lurker and I don't want to miss out on the tea!

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

Straight from her IG story: I love animals and the environment
Wut. Girl you bought a car with leather seats and drive it so far every day back and forth to take your bf to the gym...please stfu. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan »

Gaga wrote:Kinda old, but I've been emailing with the Joshua Tree House owners (where Marissa stayed) because my bf is obsessed and we're going on a surprise trip next month, and just to be funny I asked them about the wifi. They said they've uploaded twenty minutes videos, no problem, and it's some of the best wifi in the desert. I said "oh I've seen a couple former guests complaining about it" and they said they've gotten no complaints, and they test it out before every guest comes to stay. The husband even said he's driven 2+ hours just to come back to the house from his own vacation to test the internet access since it's a big deal to most guests.

Further confirmation RissaPoo lied.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just wish we could throw this at her! But would just result in a block and the minions would still be up her ass.

FloppityFlopFlop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FloppityFlopFlop »

I cannot figure out why this girl gets to me so much. In theory, I shouldn't care whether or not she uploads, but it is SO SO SO SO frustrating to see someone so OBVIOUSLY manipulate people, lie, and make excuses for herself. And "self love" and "having patience" for herself are just more bullshit excuses for her to never do her job. God, either a) admit you aren't going to do your job -or- b) do your fucking job. She is so LAZY.

winniwildcat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by winniwildcat »

FloppityFlopFlop wrote:I cannot figure out why this girl gets to me so much. In theory, I shouldn't care whether or not she uploads, but it is SO SO SO SO frustrating to see someone so OBVIOUSLY manipulate people, lie, and make excuses for herself. And "self love" and "having patience" for herself are just more bullshit excuses for her to never do her job. God, either a) admit you aren't going to do your job -or- b) do your fucking job. She is so LAZY.
Yes to all of this, she is so manipulative and this is her online presence. Imagine the level of manipulation in her real life... :o

unicornemoji
Talker
Talker

Post by unicornemoji »

hay8345 wrote:Straight from her IG story: I love animals and the environment
Wut. Girl you bought a car with leather seats and drive it so far every day back and forth to take your bf to the gym...please stfu. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
And literally EVERYTHING she bought at the grocery store was packaged. Including her vegetables?? Which is weird because at my grocery, the veggies aren't packaged that way

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

unicornemoji wrote:
hay8345 wrote:Straight from her IG story: I love animals and the environment
And literally EVERYTHING she bought at the grocery store was packaged. Including her vegetables?? Which is weird because at my grocery, the veggies aren't packaged that way

leave it to marissa to buy produce in a plastic container when nature gives it a natural protectant :roll:

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I could open up a subreddit. It takes literally five seconds to sign up for reddit, and it'd be a nice addition to the Facebook group.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Cue lurker spiel. Big fan of the Reddit idea. The reddit app is also super easy to use too.

Side note, so she's going to spend Christmas with Noah's family. Get ready for the barrage of "cutesy" pictures/snaps showing how well Noah's family likes her and of her and Noah being super Christmas-y goals. Vomit.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Does anyone have a suggestion for the subreddit name?

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

How about Marissa "I'm only human" Lace?

BeautyBitch91
Learner
Learner

Post by BeautyBitch91 »

theillusivewoman wrote:Does anyone have a suggestion for the subreddit name?
/r/SweetSweetFriends
/r/YearOfPoo

I don't know how often she trolls reddit so it's probably best to put something other than her name as the subreddit title.

Return to “MarissaLace”