sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: America's new president

Post by sunflowerskies »

ColdHeartedBitch wrote:
ashaehxo wrote:I feel like America as a whole is going down the wrong path and I want to move to Canada and every day that passes I think of the logistics and how I am going to try and go through with that plan even though at first I said it jokingly before he was elected now I feel like I am getting serious about it. Another thing that is scary to me is that the people you wouldn't think were racist or didn't seem that way are now showing their true colors. The amount of hate some people harbor is disturbing and the fact that it is spreading is even worse. This whole administration is disturbing and I'm scared. This is why we need to push back and even if he gets impeached Pence is worse, Ryan is worse. We are absolutely, utterly and completely screwed. Although I try to hold a bit of hope in my heart that falters a little each passing day. The fact that this man has no political experiennce, constant temper tantrums even though he is a 71 year old man that needs to grow up, AND also has the nuclear codes is alarming. It's only been what, 6 months? I shudder to think at what else could possibly happen next... but one thing is for certain, we know who won the popular vote and the electoral college needs to go.
Its absolutely terrifying all of the racism that's going on. Caucasians are being attacked just because the mainstream media has declared that it's okay to do so. But it's to be expected after Obama divided race relations. Encouraging groups like Black Lives Matter is just as disgusting as promoting the KKK. So much racism and the left is absolutely showing their true colors. Anti-American fascists,it's absolutely terrifying. The MSM news is to blame, they were so afraid of looking like racista, they never called Obama on his hate spreading and now they're attacking President Trump by telling lies and it's so sad how many brainwashed people are out there that believe everything CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, WaPo, etc., tell them. It's terrifying how many people have lost the ability to think and how many are content to be spoonfed leftist bullshit. Sad how many people are terrified of America being a superpower again. The Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama regime made America into a joke and so many brainwashed Americans supported it. Real Americans fought back, it's not about racism, it's about loving this country and wanting better for our children. People cannot control the weather but somehow the MSM has convinced too many that they can, all so they can line the liberal elites' pockets.

We're not "screwed", we were screwed during the globalist regime of Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama, we now have a chance.
Reverse racism against white people is not at all a thing, and this is coming from a white person. I am both liberal and on the left side, and Obama did more good to bring race relations together, not tear them apart and BLM is not even close at all to the kkk not at all. That is a very bold claim to make. BLM is asking for equality between races not to divide them. The fact that you think Trump is doing anything to make this country better for the children of America is frightening in itself as anyone without rose colored glasses can see that he is bringing us back about fifty years and increasing the hate towards those who are not white, male and privileged. Every policy he said he would push for equality is a lie. When he says "I have the most loyal supporters" he means that every supporter he has will believe everything he says no matter what, when he said he could shoot someone anf people would still support him he meant it. He is an awful human being and honestly considering all the parallels between the two, he is pretty darn close to being modern day hitler. We definitely do not have a chance now, we had a better chance with Obama or Bernie not with someone who has no political experience and has twitter beefs 24/7. America was already starting to be but now currently is the laughing stock of the world. Our president is embarassing and degrading our country one tweet and false statement at a time. You may not think that what he does won't affect anyone else but it will, be it other countries or yourself included. This is bad for all of us even if you chose not to see it.
☕️

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I'm quite pleased that we have a businessman for a president who puts America first and takes no crap from establishment politicians, the media, or other countries' leaders. Canada and Europe have some weak leaders who would rather be politically correct than protect their own people (e.g. light or even no penalties for immigrants/refugees who have committed crimes such as rape and assault). Clinton would have been Obama Part 2. Just like people were weary after 8 years of Bush, they were weary after 8 years of Obama and voted for change.

I've never seen anyone nearly this hysterical over a president, and especially his supporters. The MSM and Hollywood are so pissed that their precious Hillary didn't win, and their tears are delicious. :D

Pure Acid Dreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pure Acid Dreamer »

Personally I'm so sick of seeing his name and face every day of the week. Because when I do all I can think is "What did he do now?!". Some may think I'm being dramatic. But you know what, I live in the bible belt. I'm a queer, pro-choice, pro-abortion, anti-trump, left handed, free thinking, none church going individual. I've come across too many people that I can't even have a conversation with because of our differing opinions. Even in a forum type setting such as this for my local news I have been called a servant of Satan for my unGodly ways. I wish I was making that up. But enough about that, my point is since Trump was elected it's gotten a bit rough down here. Most southerns never gave up their racists ways, there's no denying that. But with him in charge, there's been a disgusting increase of hate and violence. People are terrified and honestly they should be. In my honest opinion, the man is unhinged and should have never won the election.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Pure Acid Dreamer wrote:Personally I'm so sick of seeing his name and face every day of the week. Because when I do all I can think is "What did he do now?!". Some may think I'm being dramatic. But you know what, I live in the bible belt. I'm a *no gender slurs, ty, pro-choice, pro-abortion, anti-trump, left handed, free thinking, none church going individual. I've come across too many people that I can't even have a conversation with because of our differing opinions. Even in a forum type setting such as this for my local news I have been called a servant of Satan for my unGodly ways. I wish I was making that up. But enough about that, my point is since Trump was elected it's gotten a bit rough down here. Most southerns never gave up their racists ways, there's no denying that. But with him in charge, there's been a disgusting increase of hate and violence. People are terrified and honestly they should be. In my honest opinion, the man is unhinged and should have never won the election.
Did you make an account just to post this?!

He won because he campaigned smart and he represented change.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pure Acid Dreamer »

fihe wrote:

Actually I made an account because I love reading the Trash a Guru section of this forum and have a few opinions of my own to share. Just as I am politely sharing my opinions in this section.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Pure Acid Dreamer wrote:
fihe wrote:

Actually I made an account because I love reading the Trash a Guru section of this forum and have a few opinions of my own to share. Just as I am politely sharing my opinions in this section.
OK, just making sure, since it would be odd to sign up here for anything besides...guru gossip.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I'm politically moderate, white and American born. I am HORRIFIED by Trump. I was not all gung ho on Obama, but I at least respected him.

He's trying to set the country back into the 1960's by catering to his base.

What gets me is the immigrants that are pro-Trump! It's like you got yours, but the middle finger to everyone else. :roll:

YoubeautifulPeople
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by YoubeautifulPeople »

What can be said? I don't think anyone saw it coming, really. But I think people are truly discovering that they *do* care, thankfully, so maybe in the midst of all this chaos and unpleasantness there may still be some light and strength to be gained yet.

Mysterious_Fairy
Learner
Learner

Post by Mysterious_Fairy »

Monster_Guru33 wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:29 am
As someone who hated both,

One word: Bittersweet.
True-
Ironic !

Mysterious_Fairy
Learner
Learner

Post by Mysterious_Fairy »

idontknow wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:53 am
He has a trial set in December to determine if he raped a THIRTEEN year old or not. That's our president right now. Thanks, America. Say goodbye to our rights.
Are you sure about this?
I know this is an old thread..
but seriously?

This is the first I have ever heard this stated.

Return to “News and Current Events”