Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Monn

Post by WomanDown77 »

Prepare for the hypocrisy, arrogance, extra old lady behavior:

"Youtubers who need to go in 2018"

I'm currently not sure I can even get through this video. Pretty rich coming from someone like him.

[youtube][/youtube]
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

JustARandomGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by JustARandomGirl »

Can you post some cliffs please? I really don't feel like watching his boring videos

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

JustARandomGirl wrote:Can you post some cliffs please? I really don't feel like watching his boring videos
Basically he opened the video being super extra and super over the top old grandma (IMO). He was really trying it/trying to be entertaining with all his annoying characters and annoying opening shit.

He said he had been listening to JLO, Shakira, Marc Anthony, because it is cold outside... Also that when you have a hot venezuelan you do that. IDK I was busy rolling my eyes. :rofl:

He talked about not watching Gigi Gorgeous anymore unless she changes... Cause he was tired of her BS. He said Logan Paul he only "watches" if he does a video on them, but they are so boring. He said someone else was boring (IDK who sorry I was skipping forward to just get the gist). I think he talked about three youtubers he wanted to come back , chris cocker was one. He said he was fangirling over one (sorry I didn't jot down the name someone with the name Kale IDK) and said he'd love to do a collab with them.

He did mention that he thought it was sad that people just did youtube for subs/money. That if you want to hit a youtuber where it counts , just stop watching their videos. He said youtubers will tell you it isn't the subs but views per video that they care about. So if you are unsubbed but still watching their vids, you are making them money.

Also at the beginning of the video he mentioned that his friend on text mentioned she was going to do this video ... And he was like "Good Idea, I'm going to steal it."

He also talked about Misty (apparently some girl people in the comments like him to talk about)... Misty gave bjs to guys in HS or college (sorry lol I can't remember) and went on about her... He was like I asked her if she wanted to come on here but she said no, I've changed a lot... This woman he said her name isn't Misty.

That's really it. TBH

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

The way he talks about Latinos is so problematic. He's clearly got a fetish. I also saw one of his booktube videos where he was talking about this Latino booktuber and he said so much dumb shit in the space of like 30 seconds. You'd think someone married to a Venezuelan person would be less clueless.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

facepainter wrote:The way he talks about Latinos is so problematic. He's clearly got a fetish. I also saw one of his booktube videos where he was talking about this Latino booktuber and he said so much dumb shit in the space of like 30 seconds. You'd think someone married to a Venezuelan person would be less clueless.
This! I rolled my eyes.
I'm not a latina, but I am Spanish and Portuguese and I found it offensive/problematic . It seemed like he was reducing latin people down to a cliche. It also seems like he thinks to adopt the culture it is simple as putting on JLO. :roll: :?

I wonder if his husband catches this about him and feels a certain way about him reducing him to a piece of hot meat cliche. Sad Peter doesn't seem to know much about his Husbands culture.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

^ In the video I'm talking about, he kept going back and forth on whether literature from Latin America would be called Latino lit, Spanish lit, or Latin American lit. How are you married to a Venezuelan man and then not know the difference between the terms Spanish and Latino/Latin American? And then to make it worse he said that his husband used to read him poetry in LATIN when he meant Spanish. I nearly fell out of my goddamn chair.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

facepainter wrote:^ In the video I'm talking about, he kept going back and forth on whether literature from Latin America would be called Latino lit, Spanish lit, or Latin American lit. How are you married to a Venezuelan man and then not know the difference between the terms Spanish and Latino/Latin American? And then to make it worse he said that his husband used to read him poetry in LATIN when he meant Spanish. I nearly fell out of my goddamn chair.
OMFG! :? :? :? :? SAD. He is so ignorant.
I took Latin American Art History in college... He doesn't know the difference between a latino and a spaniard ... Wow!
LOL , at him not knowing the sound of spanish and thinking he was speaking to him in Latin.

So ignorant.

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

facepainter wrote:The way he talks about Latinos is so problematic. He's clearly got a fetish. I also saw one of his booktube videos where he was talking about this Latino booktuber and he said so much dumb shit in the space of like 30 seconds. You'd think someone married to a Venezuelan person would be less clueless.
He's dumb in general, though, about all kinds of topics, e.g. he's said some really idiotic stuff about the weather as well ("how does it snow when it's not 32 degrees outside?"). Whenever he starts rambling, he inevitably ends up saying some stupid shit.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

dew wrote:
He's dumb in general, though, about all kinds of topics, e.g. he's said some really idiotic stuff about the weather as well ("how does it snow when it's not 32 degrees outside?"). Whenever he starts rambling, he inevitably ends up saying some stupid shit.
LOL! I mean fair enough sometimes when we ramble we may not be our most accurate selves... But he tries to come off as this wisdom bestowing intellectual . If he is, he doesn't show it online period. :rofl:

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

https://youtu.be/il5iYyLYKNk

Lmao this is what I imagine Peter is like with Alex’s family, trying to speak “Latin” with them and dancing to Celia Cruz (the clip is by Aus Aboriginal comedians, but same gig)

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

I think it's sad that he's been with Alex 10 years and he hasn't bothered to learn his husbands native tounge? Not even basic phrases, so he can follow when Alex and his family are speaking in Spanish. With all the money and time he's spent driving around late night listening to audio, he hasn't bothered to get any Learn to speak Spanish books? What a pleb.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:I think it's sad that he's been with Alex 10 years and he hasn't bothered to learn his husbands native tounge? Not even basic phrases, so he can follow when Alex and his family are speaking in Spanish. With all the money and time he's spent driving around late night listening to audio, he hasn't bothered to get any Learn to speak Spanish books? What a pleb.
He knows the words "oso polar" (polar bear) because that's what his nephews call him. :rofl:

kitzlig
Debater
Debater

Post by kitzlig »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:I think it's sad that he's been with Alex 10 years and he hasn't bothered to learn his husbands native tounge? Not even basic phrases, so he can follow when Alex and his family are speaking in Spanish. With all the money and time he's spent driving around late night listening to audio, he hasn't bothered to get any Learn to speak Spanish books? What a pleb.
You mean he should learn...Latin

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

This is the video I'm talking about.

[video][/video]

He spends the first two and a half minutes thirsting after this Latino booktuber. His confusion with what to label Latin American literature (which he eventually correctly labeled to be fair) starts at 3:35 and then he talks about his husband reading to him in "Latin" and Spanish as if they're interchangeable.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

facepainter wrote:This is the video I'm talking about.

[video]<a class="vglnk" href="[/video" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>jwnbJLPJ7hU</span><span>&</span><span>t</span><span>=</span><span>253s</span><span>[/</span><span>video</span></a>]

He spends the first two and a half minutes thirsting after this Latino booktuber. His confusion with what to label Latin American literature (which he eventually correctly labeled to be fair) starts at 3:35 and then he talks about his husband reading to him in "Latin" and Spanish as if they're interchangeable.
OMFG I'm dying :rofl: ! I honestly thought everyone knew things don't translate or sound the same/as good from one language to another. That there are certain words in Spanish that don't translate to English and vice versa... Do they even talk to each other? I mean surely after 10 years you should know the basic Spanish words or phrases... And surely know that Latin America isn't the same as Mexico or Spain or Portugal etc... Sure there are some similarities , but there is a difference.
I know he lives in Indiana , but I just... IDK... I guess living in Cali and having a Grandmother who immigrated from Spain ... Perhaps that's how I know these things... But honestly he should be interested in learning stuff about his husbands culture.
It is kinda bizarre.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He's too stupid to learn a second language. I enjoy how he says that he doesn't understand people who take subs on YouTube so seriously. Really? How many videos has he made about Gigi and threatening to unsub?

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

monak wrote:He's too stupid to learn a second language. I enjoy how he says that he doesn't understand people who take subs on YouTube so seriously. Really? How many videos has he made about Gigi and threatening to unsub?
:rofl: :respekt:

He's a walking contradiction.

I still don't understand why he has three channels.. I can see two, but three... "Peterisms" channel is such an egocentrically named channel tbh. I mean in order for you to get your own "isms" you have to be someone well known and established in pop culture.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

WomanDown77 wrote:
I still don't understand why he has three channels.. I can see two, but three... "Peterisms" channel is such an egocentrically named channel tbh. I mean in order for you to get your own "isms" you have to be someone well known and established in pop culture.
He has 4 channels unfortunately.
-Peterisms - formally my so called healthy life
-His gossip channel
-Booktube channel
-His vlogging channel

He doesn't edit not because he likes to keep it "like he's talking right to you". He doesn't know how to edit and more importantly if he edited his videos he wouldn't be able to maintain 4 channels. He wouldn't have time to record, edit and put them out that same day.
So he'll just continue to put his phone to the screen to show everyone something, which no one can see because it never focuses and it's too small :roll:
We need a new thread. We're on 41 pages now.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
He has 4 channels unfortunately.
-Peterisms - formally my so called healthy life
-His gossip channel
-Booktube channel
-His vlogging channel

He doesn't edit not because he likes to keep it "like he's talking right to you". He doesn't know how to edit and more importantly if he edited his videos he wouldn't be able to maintain 4 channels. He wouldn't have time to record, edit and put them out that same day.
So he'll just continue to put his phone to the screen to show everyone something, which no one can see because it never focuses and it's too small :roll:
We need a new thread. We're on 41 pages now.
Well damn! He could reduce it to three by combing his Peterisms with his vlog channel. The are both about his life, so... Honestly maybe he thinks having more channels gives him more tags on youtube for people to find his shitty content. Err...

LOL. He's sounds lazy af. I mean if you want to be youtube famous learn some of the things that actual famous youtubers do .

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

How do we request a new thread?

Return to “Peter Monn”