Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Peter Monn

Post by WomanDown77 »

theblaisezephyr wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:
theblaisezephyr wrote:his "take down" in 2016? can someone refresh my memory. All i remember is John being upset and feeling bullied because peter made multiple videos talking about his sexuality and how he should just come out publicly.

Of course John overreacted and took things to the next level but honestly that was kind of shitty of peter regardless. He’s a grown man publicly telling a 20 year old with a bigger audience to come out, he should know better than to try to out someone.

Anyways, i know more things happened but i don’t remember. He seems to make I️t always seem really bad
Oh wow... I didn't know this, but fits Peters main objective. He said in his 2017 year end video that he makes these drama videos to better the people he talks about. He literally is one of those people who pushes his opinion of what they should be doing onto them. It's like how some people push religion down someone's throat.... It's a fucked up philosophy.

He probably thought "Kuckian has a big audience. He can reach a lot of people and influence them. If he comes out, he can perhaps help others to come out." That's kinda like how FreeLee the Banana girl is with trying to get everyone to go vegan.

I find it interesting that he hates and mocks Freelee , but he and her aren't that different as they both think their lifestyles should be everyones. Their way and thinking should be everyones... Thus they make videos to shame people into being like them.

Peter said he was so happy to see Shane go the route he recently has. That he is helping loads of people. Really though is Shane can do what Peter wants to with his channel, but Peter can't rope subs in like Shane to have the audience he craves to try to change people into him.

Fucked up indeed!
thats exactly what he said "coming out videos get a lot of views, he hasnt been clear so he should just make one and say it." i also remember him constantly talking about all the drama channels, wanting to be good judys with them all yet critiquing them how he does

the way he has been talking negatively about karina kaboom DAILY since the start of his channel is not only tired but overkill. he seriously bullies her and has his following feed into it as well. hes just a negative ass person disgusing himself as a teacher.

what kind of counselor harbors that much hate, let it gooooooo
He is as bad as the rest of them.
The only difference for the past two weeks is Kucian's video enabled sympathy from people who never gave him a second look before.
Once people are done feeling sympathetic and if he is still raging on about it all , those new viewers will turn on him.

Well it is obvious why he still isn't a counselor. He is thinned skinned. He doesn't take his own advice. He has had a problematic life. He doesn't learn.
I'm sure his patients picked up on that and left. lol
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

You forgot one other important reason he's not a counselor. He's lazy as fuck.

JustARandomGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by JustARandomGirl »

Well since PM is "youtube famous" now, I think he deserves a second thread

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

JustARandomGirl wrote:Well since PM is "youtube famous" now, I think he deserves a second thread
Boring old King Lard is going to get his second thread all thanks to Kuckian.... again. :rofl:

He needs Kuckian drama to make himself relevant, the "victim." He steals his shtick from Rich Lux but has no problem harassing the guy until he has a mental breakdown. He forces people to say what he wants, how he wants, and when he wants and then has the gall to play victim when they push back. Now he is dick riding anyone remotely relevant that showed him support, like J*, because he knows he can't carry an audience solo. Never has, never will. I love how he also has that one lone lardette in here defending her Lard King. Fuck off! Kuckikult also came in here defending Kuckian a long time ago and look what happened. They all get built up to get brought down.

And the only age he looks "good" for is 75. Stop stroking his fat ego unless you want him to die from diabetes. :rofl:

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Oh my gosh this guy is ridiculous. In his live stream he said a number of time he wouldn't be addressing the logan Paul thing. Now that it's a huge story and actually celebrities are voicing their opinions, old Petey couldnt pass it up. I'm going to laugh if this is what his video today is about. :rofl: you can bet he's going to find some way to make it about him, instead of how disrespectful the video was to the suicide victim and those with mental health issues.

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

New thread name suggestions -
Peter Monn Leader of the Lard Pack

Peter (Does That Make Sense) Monn

Peter Monn aka Mr. Jellineck

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Peter Monn, Hypercritical Bully On A Daily Basis

JustARandomGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by JustARandomGirl »

Suggestion:
Peter Monn, the Saint we need but do not deserve

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Peter (I don't finish anything) Monn

Peter Pan Syndrome Monn

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

Peter Peter Fast Food Eater Monn

Peter Monn-Child

Peter Conn

Peter Moan

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:Image

Oh my gosh this guy is ridiculous. In his live stream he said a number of time he wouldn't be addressing the logan Paul thing. Now that it's a huge story and actually celebrities are voicing their opinions, old Petey couldnt pass it up. I'm going to laugh if this is what his video today is about. :rofl: you can bet he's going to find some way to make it about him, instead of how disrespectful the video was to the suicide victim and those with mental health issues.

This Logan Paul story is bound to move the attention off of him /kuckian story! :rofl: :FU:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

dew wrote:Peter Peter Fast Food Eater Monn

Peter Monn-Child

Peter Conn

Peter Moan
:rofl: :respekt:

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

OMG he did do a video about Logan Paul :rofl: . I haven't watched it, but here it is:

PETER ANYTHING FOR VIEWS MONN
[youtube]
[/youtube]

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

WomanDown77 wrote:OMG he did do a video about Logan Paul :rofl: . I haven't watched it, but here it is:

PETER ANYTHING FOR VIEWS MONN
[youtube]
<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>nrhfHRW6HTY</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
Yikes. I'm not going to watch it. I definitely think that Youtubers should take a stand against actions like those of Logan Paul, but a drama channel is not the proper avenue to discuss something as serious as this.

Youtubers should be contacting YT directly. No YT content creator is going to add a fresh perspective on this issue via response video. The motivation for these videos (in lieu of making a statement that can not be monetized/used for personal gain via Twitter or elsewhere) is only to generate more views. It's despicable. Peter will probably claim special insight to this as a "mental health professional", but he has none. It's just going to be 20 minutes of him feigning outrage with $$$ behind his eyes.

The only response video that I feel has been appropriate thus far is Emzotic's and this is only because she also found a corpse whilst hiking. It was touching and you could see that his nonchalance hurt her personally as someone who has experienced the same

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It was clickbait. He said he wasn't going to talk about it. Then he said in his annoying snarky voice "I know peoole will come for me and say I used clickbait. But everyone does it". He acts like a fucking teenager. Everyone does it so I can do it too.

FernPyjamas
Informer
Informer

Post by FernPyjamas »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:It was clickbait. He said he wasn't going to talk about it. Then he said in his annoying snarky voice "I know peoole will come for me and say I used clickbait. But everyone does it". He acts like a fucking teenager. Everyone does it so I can do it too.
Well damn that's literally just as bad as if he did speak about it. At least if he feigned outrage it wouldn't have come off to everybody as "Peter Monn exploits suicide for views!", but now it's literally undeniable

theblaisezephyr
Talker
Talker

Post by theblaisezephyr »

i wish the rest of everyone could finally see what a huge bully he is, its coming though.

the internet comes for everyone eventually

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:It was clickbait. He said he wasn't going to talk about it. Then he said in his annoying snarky voice "I know peoole will come for me and say I used clickbait. But everyone does it". He acts like a fucking teenager. Everyone does it so I can do it too.
:eeek: :busted: :misch: :*&^%:

Lawd... Peter Anything for views to be Youtube Famous Monn is shamelessly at it again!
The Logan Paul story is the last story ever to do clickbait on! What an asshole. I can't.

I hope the internet takes him back to the rock from whence he came..

He clearly is stuck in high school still. :(

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

It's the first video of his that I've watched in awhile. When did he start talking about Oprah all the time? He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. He thinks YouTube is going to soar this year?? I think most people are sick of their policies. Case in point how they are dealing with Logan Paul. He thinks that the beauty community is going to be nicer and not put up with bullshit :roll: he also thinks that morphe and other brands will only pick one guru to represent them instead of multiple people. What??? Like Patrick stars collabs with mac. Lastly he thinks an up and coming guru will change the game. He named Raw beauty Kristie, because despite being an asshole to her, she showed her support after he was called a pedophile. So he is really far up her ass now.
Speaking of being "YouTube famous". He's freaking screwed with any further job prospects. All anyone has to do is out his name into YouTube search and videos upon videos come up about him and John. Even though the accusations are false, any employer will see he is problematic and won't want to be associated with him. Also because JK video on him is unlisted, even though he used the tag Raant, it doesn't show up in searches.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

theblaisezephyr wrote:i wish the rest of everyone could finally see what a huge bully he is, its coming though.

the internet comes for everyone eventually
Come through internet!

Return to “Peter Monn”