fafinettex3

Kagamine
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: less (aka never) talked about gurus

Post by Kagamine »

I don't know why, but for some reason when watching the opening to her latest video it seems like she is acting like a ditz to fit in with all of the popular "gurus."

I don't see anything different with her nose, but that might just be because the video is low quality and she is wearing a really light foundation/highlighted her face awkwardly(sorta reverse raccoon eyes).
Red like roses, fills my head with dreams and finds me...
Always closer to the emptiness and sadness, that has come to take the place of you.

semchick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by semchick »

The first thing I thought when I saw her video yesterday was that she's had some kind of plastic surgery.

GoshDarnIt
Informer
Informer

Post by GoshDarnIt »

Kagamine wrote:I don't know why, but for some reason when watching the opening to her latest video it seems like she is acting like a ditz to fit in with all of the popular "gurus."

I don't see anything different with her nose, but that might just be because the video is low quality and she is wearing a really light foundation/highlighted her face awkwardly(sorta reverse raccoon eyes).

Typical Fafinette comeback intro. Last time when she introduced her dog I swear she was high as a freaking kite.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

im not sure about the surgery part, need to see more of her videos to be able to tell, but one thing im sure is she tatooed her eyebrows and eyes

lazybum1
Talker
Talker

Post by lazybum1 »

idk why she made a video because i honestly dont think shes gonna keep them up, weirddd hmmmmm :|

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

Now no more vids for a while again..... Typical

MatriarchofMermaids
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MatriarchofMermaids »

I think she is just getting older and wearing her makeup different. I don't think she has surgery. I hate that she started wearing those damn blue contacts again. I hate seeing non white people with blue contacts. To me, the makeup and contacts in this most recent video make her look like a tramp.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

MatriarchofMermaids wrote:I think she is just getting older and wearing her makeup different. I don't think she has surgery. I hate that she started wearing those damn blue contacts again. I hate seeing non white people with blue contacts. To me, the makeup and contacts in this most recent video make her look like a tramp.
yeah on her it looks weird, but non white people as in mixed race can have blue eyes

MatriarchofMermaids
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MatriarchofMermaids »

She was never a nurse. She graduated and received her LPN (Licenses Practical Nurse) when she was was like 19 years old, but she never worked as an LPN. For nursing school, they do clinicals and they wear scrubs. Her story was she decided to go ahead and continue her studies to be an RN. But why go through the trouble to get your LPN and graduate and not use it? Why not just go all the way through? Some have speculated that she couldn't pass the test to work as an RN, the NCLEX-PN test. Even if you graduate, you still have to pass this test to work in the field. I know she used to work in an accountant's office with her mother sitting at a desk and taking calls and such. She used to post twic pics in the office. Then when she got really popular on YT, she started claiming she was a makeup artist--although her clients were always friends or family of her friends. Obviously she is taking like one or two classes per semester because she should have been done with that RN long ago. She only had another 2, maybe 2 and a half years to do since she already had her LPN. (RN usually takes about 5 years instead of 4 unless you really bust your butt). I saw on her IG that she got into a University that she really liked recently. I think she was in junior college before. But looks like she has been earning her bachelors in Nursing forever.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

i like or liked her videos..I actually miss her. :|
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

lisalee0404
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lisalee0404 »

MatriarchofMermaids wrote:She was never a nurse. She graduated and received her LPN (Licenses Practical Nurse) when she was was like 19 years old, but she never worked as an LPN. For nursing school, they do clinicals and they wear scrubs. Her story was she decided to go ahead and continue her studies to be an RN. But why go through the trouble to get your LPN and graduate and not use it? Why not just go all the way through? Some have speculated that she couldn't pass the test to work as an RN, the NCLEX-PN test. Even if you graduate, you still have to pass this test to work in the field. I know she used to work in an accountant's office with her mother sitting at a desk and taking calls and such. She used to post twic pics in the office. Then when she got really popular on YT, she started claiming she was a makeup artist--although her clients were always friends or family of her friends. Obviously she is taking like one or two classes per semester because she should have been done with that RN long ago. She only had another 2, maybe 2 and a half years to do since she already had her LPN. (RN usually takes about 5 years instead of 4 unless you really bust your butt). I saw on her IG that she got into a University that she really liked recently. I think she was in junior college before. But looks like she has been earning her bachelors in Nursing forever.

I wish she would make more videos or at least talk more about her experiences with nursing school. Some times it takes that long. I finished LVN/LPN license early 08. It took almost 10 months to find a job. They are phasing out lvn/lpns jobs so I had to go back to school. LVN-BSN was hard to find because I lacked experience. Finally I finished the RN early this yr. It's really competitive especially getting into a 4 yr college. Each time I went with a community college.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

lvbns what? only nursing students would know those abbreviations.

lisalee0404
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lisalee0404 »

Alka wrote:lvbns what? only nursing students would know those abbreviations.
sorry about that. lvn- licensed vocational nurse/ lpn-licensed practical nurse. They are the same thing but it depends on the state. BSN - bachelors of science in nursing- it usuall takes 4 years if your just starting. The time it takes depends on which level of nursing you starting the program with.

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

lisalee0404 wrote:
sorry about that. lvn- licensed vocational nurse/ lpn-licensed practical nurse. They are the same thing but it depends on the state. BSN - bachelors of science in nursing- it usuall takes 4 years if your just starting. The time it takes depends on which level of nursing you starting the program with.
so 4 years altogether to be a nurse? or do you need to do practices and all that to be qualified and that counts as studying? because she's been studying for a long long time...

needles
Informer
Informer

Post by needles »

Alka wrote:
lisalee0404 wrote:
so 4 years altogether to be a nurse? or do you need to do practices and all that to be qualified and that counts as studying? because she's been studying for a long long time...
It's four years of schooling to get a bachelors degree in nursing, but a lot of schools offer two year programs that are a step below that, they call them "GN", and they can take the tests to become an RN, too. Both BSN programs and GN programs can get you a job as a nurse in a hospital or a nursing home, or something like that.

Both of those four year and two year programs include "practices" or "clinicals" where you provide direct patient care as a student, to help you learn.

I agree it's super shady that she's still not a nurse. Maybe she didn't pass the boards, and maybe she's just lazy... If she had a desk job she's probably accustomed to more primping, more individuality in her clothing, and an easier time on the job. Nurses run around all day long and have to deal with shit from patients (literally and figuratively!) as well as from the drs.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

She posted a new vid. Her vid quality is horrendous, couldn't watch past 2 mins.

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

it's confusing cuz she post work pics on her IG and it seems like she works in a hospital

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

Oh god, I saw the recent favorites video she put up and honestly, I couldn't watch it. I don't care about that dog, so stop mentioning it ever two seconds. Stop with the hair fondling and weird language.

I used to adore her back in the day. She inspired me to be really interested in makeup, which I still am. I just wish she wouldn't make these half-assed videos and just leave forever. Don't spoil my memory of you. >.>

J101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by J101 »

Not sure if this has been asked before... Is she married now?..

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

J101 wrote:Not sure if this has been asked before... Is she married now?..
i dun think so, if you follow her on IG, she is currently dating this Moogle guy, seems right after she broke up with her last guy Chi or sth like that, she seems to switch bfs pretty fast and she barely even stays single for a day long

Return to “fafinettex3”