Toxic Tears

Hattersdomain
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Toxic Tears

Post by Hattersdomain »

I remember guessing she was about my age (22) because Jake saying how long they had been together and that she was in school but legal when they met.
Yeah the weight thing seems strange she blames the meds but eats terrible and from old pictures she looks like she is naturally slender but in Jakes vlogs from what I've seen he's always like "im so hungry" then when they eat out he eats a lot less than her. He also goes the gym and has made videos on weight lose tips. She was into it too for a while then seemed to get bigger? Part of me feels bad though because she's obviously not happy.

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

I can't help but feel bad for her in terms of the weight issues. I've been on fluoxetine (the medication which she says caused her weight problems) and can confirm it's a total bitch. My weight went crazy when i was on it but luckily when I stopped taking it, I went back to normal. It just seems to have put her in a place where she's struggling to lose it all again.
I don't want to judge her too much in terms of her weight issues as we all have it different, our bodies react differently to medication so theres no real way for any of us to know for sure what's going on.

I do hope she finds something that works for her in terms of her weight, she seems so depressed about it.

Justiceleague
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Justiceleague »

I'm sure people have had that reaction before but on a temporary basis, she eats out constantly, forever posts pictures of cakes and sweets she's eaten (or received for free) never posts about doing anything active or gym related. She was on that medication over three years ago for such a short space of time, I discussed this with various friends who are medically qualified and said she simply isn't telling the truth or being honest with her diet. In one video she eats a KFC with Jake then goes onto eat out at another restaurant and get a cake directly after then complains about being over weight. It's all self inflicted and exhausting to read about and frankly insulting to anyone who has to read her complaints. She relied on her fast metabolism as a teenager which catches up on us all but as per usual it's something else's fault and not kayas.

The_Beatdown
Stalker
Stalker

Post by The_Beatdown »

What I find interesting is that Kaya Brown aka " kaya lili " / "Toxic Tears" used to mock and shame bigger girls online... one in particular her x boyfriends then girlfriend... This is when kaya was much thinner and boasted about having a really high metabolism and didn't put weight on even if she ate whatever she wanted...

Now I mean if what's happened to her weight wise in recent years isn't karma I don't know what the fuck is...

You reap what you sow "lovelies" ...

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

The_Beatdown wrote:What I find interesting is that Kaya Brown aka " kaya lili " / "Toxic Tears" used to mock and shame bigger girls online... one in particular her x boyfriends then girlfriend... This is when kaya was much thinner and boasted about having a really high metabolism and didn't put weight on even if she ate whatever she wanted...

Now I mean if what's happened to her weight wise in recent years isn't karma I don't know what the fuck is...

You reap what you sow "lovelies" ...
Show me a goth who hasn't fat shamed. It seems to be a requirement of being gothic to be thin.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

Hattersdomain
Learner
Learner

Post by Hattersdomain »

I just watched Kayas story time and I feel like she needs help? She sounds really unstable crying so easily and often and worrying so much about what people think.
She says she has anxiety etc and I can understand some things make you uncomfortable (if anybody raises their voice at me I feel teary eyed and shaky because anxiety lol) but sobbing because you did something kinda embarassing is not normal

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

This may sound silly but.. Well, this site is here to rant about the daft shit YT'ers say/do.

Kaya's last update on Twitter, the photo of all her new makeup, really rubbed me the wrong way. She complains constantly about money and how hard being a YT'er is, yet posts a photo containing enough makeup that'd easily cost £1k+. Whether she bought it herself or got it sent to her, it just seems a bit.. Humblebrag. But not so humble.
A lot of YT'ers get given free stuff and that's fine but also, don't sit there and whine about how hard filming a few videos is and how unfair it is towards the alternative community whilst also receiving a shit tonne of free stuff.

I don't know, it just irked me.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

Stacie Anne wrote:This may sound silly but.. Well, this site is here to rant about the daft shit YT'ers say/do.

Kaya's last update on Twitter, the photo of all her new makeup, really rubbed me the wrong way. She complains constantly about money and how hard being a YT'er is, yet posts a photo containing enough makeup that'd easily cost £1k+. Whether she bought it herself or got it sent to her, it just seems a bit.. Humblebrag. But not so humble.
A lot of YT'ers get given free stuff and that's fine but also, don't sit there and whine about how hard filming a few videos is and how unfair it is towards the alternative community whilst also receiving a shit tonne of free stuff.

I don't know, it just irked me.
i get what you mean. there are others who put out heaps of videos a week who work normal jobs too. Biohazardous beauty does lots of videos and works a normal job.

also i get money is tight with her, but if money is tight, maybe do more videos?
.......eggghhhhhh.....

Hattersdomain
Learner
Learner

Post by Hattersdomain »

Yeah it rubbed me the wrong way too, I would understand if she worked super hard but she doesn't, she uploads to her personal channel every few weeks and it's just an unboxing.
Her and Jake upload a lot to their gaming channel but it seems like he sets it all up from what they've said in the past. She's also on social media constantly (mostly complaining)
I used to really like her but I can't stand her now because she just has become so so negative

Also I've watched a few of Jakes vlogs and their house is filthy all the time, he recently showed their tv and next to it was a huge pile of rubbish with that sword she got sent months ago in the middle - I just feel like she's lazy and ungrateful at this point and I always liked her because she seemed sweet but I just can't anymore

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

Not saying I'm perfect, because I'm definitely not. My house regularly gets a bit messy & needs a sort out. But like fuck do I essentially advertise it in that state, I don't even take photos/videos of my son if there's mess in sight.
She just doesn't seem to take any pride in where she lives. Whether she likes the house itself or not, at least look after it.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

kinda feel like she's giving up on it. the house, herself,youtube....its just coasting now.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

Turtle_Race
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Turtle_Race »

The cleanliness isnt a new issue, nor is the house pride.
Notice when they got that house she LOVED it it was PERFECT. She hasnt looked after it.
Now they're complaining about their house :/
Watch this space for "subtley" looking for money to move house again :?

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

She's had an operation on her toes, and specifically been told to wear loose fitting, flat shoes.
What does she do? Wear high-ass platforms. I can guarantee in a mont or two, she'll complain of issues on those toes and how she 'doesn't understand why everything goes wrong' for her.

Hattersdomain
Learner
Learner

Post by Hattersdomain »

I saw her wearing the platforms, it's honestly so stupid of her. I feel like she's insecure and has to make herself look as goth as possible all the time.
Even to the operation she had a dress on, a dress?! If it was me I would be in a hoodie and leggings
Also she can't even walk on platforms yet wears them all the time as Jake walks way ahead - side not he vlogged himself at the gym the other day with his selfie stick and it was cringey as hell

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

She said on insta stories that she's posting less frequently because she's having a hard time and finds it difficult to look at herself while editing. I feel really sorry for her. Anyone would get sick of hearing/seeing themselves after editing a long video, but it must be so hard when you're having self esteem issues.

Spiritwalker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Spiritwalker »

Her boyfriend is back on begging people again to support them!

It pure cheek to ask for monies so he can sit around doing nothing while people go out to work to support them two.

Sure where do I sign up? Would £50 a week be enough so I can watch you dye your hair, play video games, do no house work and skate through parks.

I could get a second job so I can help you get a better drone and pay for Uber's when you need to go further a field :rofl: Get over yourself and get a job :tu:

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

Completely agree. If their YouTube money isn't enough to live off, then get a part time job, like everyone else. Don't beg for money so you can be slobs, it's rude, irritating & shows how lazy you are.
If I could quit my job to spend more time with my baby, which is a damn better reason than theirs to be unemployed, I would. But no, I actually want to be a functioning, contributing member of society.

Hattersdomain
Learner
Learner

Post by Hattersdomain »

Kaya is just lazy she made one video the other day and got ready and was complaining how tired she was
Jake just thinks he's some celebrity and is above getting a part time or normal job, it's silly that they have so many people licking their ass and giving them money when they do nothing but complain about everything :rofl:

Although I guess you're right jakes montages of him skating need some support from working viewers

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

So her latest video is 54 mins long.... On a make up haul. How does that happen? It's a lot of make up but god damn girl just do it in two parts or stop talking so much. She said on Twitter that she didn't want to do it in two parts because the second part never gets as many views, but it has to be better than most of your views only watching until less than half way through a one part video.
It's almost as long as a movie!

She also said that a friend gave her all this brand new makeup for free and that if it didn't go to her it would go in the bin. Either that's bullshit or I need to find some new friends because mine sure as hell don't do that for me :rofl:

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

If it's the 'haul' I remember her posting a photo of, yeah, that seemed fishy as hell to me. Who the fuck has a 'friend' willing to give away that much brand new makeup for free? Nope, I call bullshit. No way, no how.
Haven't watched the video but might do later.

Return to “P-T”