Jeffree Star PART 3

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star PART 3

Post by karmatica »

Agreed that his dogs are well-taken care of and it's clear that they love Joffree. I also dislike that he bought his dogs and didn't adopt, but it is what it is.

Sanders was really reaching about the 'dog abuse' video because all he had was that Joffree dyes their fur sometimes. Some dyes are pet friendly and anyone can see that they're not abused.

Joffree has mentioned on Snapchat that he has a dog sitter and sometimes he FaceTimes with the sitter when he's out to town. I also wouldn't be surprised if he has CCTV in his house so he can see what they're doing even when he's remote.

I don't think anyone is completely good or completely bad. However, I am not a Joffree fan because he doesn't seem like a good person past and present.

Even in a recent Snapchat story, Joffree said that he wants people to see him on a more personal level beyond the materialistic stuff and that he shouldn't be judged by his past.

I would agree if he actually took some responsibility. Joffree NEVER properly apologized for his racist past.

Last year, Joffree said on Twitter that the 'battery acid' skit was a big mistake, he wanted to be shocking back then, he apologized to anyone that was offended because that's not who he is and that he apologized years ago on MySpace but "new people want to drag it up."

Of course, being sorry that someone was offended is a non-apology and then he was rude immediately after apologizing. :roll:

Joffree probably 'apologized' on Twitter and brought up that he apologized a long time ago because then he can say that he did it already and he doesn't draw more attention to his past.

Why not make a video where you own what you did and do a sincere apology stating that you changed, Joffree?

I highly doubt he will ever do it because it's easier to take down negative videos than to be honest. :roll:
Last edited by karmatica on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

summer snowcone? More like yellow SNOW. A highlighter that looks like metallic dog piss....no thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

Did you guys see the reveal of his summer collection?? I was so underwhelmed, I feel like all his colors are the same, just slightly lighter or slightly darker versions of shit he has already released before. I was also surprised that he revealed the collection on his own and didn't have any of his ass kissers there with him

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Who is Nate in Egypt with?

(... and is it bad that I hope they find Nate with some of his ganja, so that they ban that smug little "influencer" with a bunch of kids following his addiction from the country?)

rockxmysockx
Talker
Talker

Post by rockxmysockx »

His collection wasn't as great as his followers would like to think. They all look similar to what's already has available, and that purple looks a little similar to Kat's Roxy.

And honestly, those nudes aren't flattering on anyone. My opinion, anyway. They made him look sickly.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:Who is Nate in Egypt with?

(... and is it bad that I hope they find Nate with some of his ganja, so that they ban that smug little "influencer" with a bunch of kids following his addiction from the country?)
Joffree said on Snapchat that Nate is in Egypt with friends to go sightseeing. I follow Nate on Snapchat and he seems to be doing touristy things right now.

Joffree's summer collection ranges from unwearable to similar to old/existing shades. Next!

I'd be curious to see how well this collection will sell since he ended up putting most of the shades on sale last year.

I'm also surprised that he just unveiled the summer collection by himself. Joffree normally does does live swatches with someone else sitting next to him. I really thought he would have Alicia, Tati or Laura Lee be there with him.

Joffree has teased a collab video with Tatty, but maybe it will be another GRWM in his Rolls Royce. He hasn't done one of those videos in a while. :roll:

Whatever happened to his assistant and 'good friend' Alicia? We haven't heard about her or seen them together for a long time now.

Alicia modeled for his campaigns and live swatched previous collections with him on YT. Alicia hasn't been active on social media from what I can see, but the IG pictures with Joffree are still there.

rinabobinabonana
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rinabobinabonana »

My first ever post here, longtime lurker, but wanted to share this VERY good link to an old tweet of Joffree's, which links to a verrrry telling picture of him too.
here it is friendos

Screenshots have of course also been thoroughly taken, in case he deletes them

rockxmysockx
Talker
Talker

Post by rockxmysockx »

rinabobinabonana wrote:My first ever post here, longtime lurker, but wanted to share this VERY good link to an old tweet of Joffree's, which links to a verrrry telling picture of him too.
here it is friendos

:rofl:

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

I believe this whole "I want you guys to see the non-materialistic side of me" is fake. He flaunts his bags, cars, etc. so much, I don't think it'll be easy for him. Also, he said that he's been thinking about it for the past 3 months... but during the past 3 months, you showed off how you're buying 4 bags at chanel just because, carrying big Gucci shopping bags, and selfies at LV. It's a load of bullshittttt if you ask me. He just wants people to see him in a "good light". Probably because he saw how much positive PR Laura Lee is getting right now.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

He was SO much more tolerable in this video... I honestly don't even remember if he made a crude remark or not? Isn't that the way he goes though? He shifts depending on who is around... which we all do... but if he is that different, he needs to start reflecting on who he keeps around, no matter what reason.

The colors are blah. I do love the chartreuse and the deep purple. I'm just over this tired, kardashian wannabe nude trend. I'm not expecting everyone to have neon green and purple lips, but there is literally nothing amazing about 25 types of brown :roll:
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

rockxmysockx
Talker
Talker

Post by rockxmysockx »

Had to.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

rinabobinabonana wrote:My first ever post here, longtime lurker, but wanted to share this VERY good link to an old tweet of Joffree's, which links to a verrrry telling picture of him too.
here it is friendos

Welcome, rinabobinabonana! Good catch and LOL forever at Joffree acting all he did was his lips, teeth & hairline.

Joffree also lied about never drinking alcohol as he tweeted about Red Bull & Vodka years ago. Luckily, someone on GG clocked that tweet.
asap_celine wrote:I believe this whole "I want you guys to see the non-materialistic side of me" is fake. He flaunts his bags, cars, etc. so much, I don't think it'll be easy for him. Also, he said that he's been thinking about it for the past 3 months... but during the past 3 months, you showed off how you're buying 4 bags at chanel just because, carrying big Gucci shopping bags, and selfies at LV. It's a load of bullshittttt if you ask me. He just wants people to see him in a "good light". Probably because he saw how much positive PR Laura Lee is getting right now.
Agreed. It circles back to what I said earlier about Joffree doing what is 'easier' to make himself look good. Case in point, J* did a non-apology on Twitter and referenced an alleged old apology about his past racist behavior instead of shooting a sincere apology video on his YT channel.

Joffree, you say that you're not materialistic... but you snapped all of these pictures yesterday, which is the day after you snapped that you wanted people to see your non-materialistic side.

Peep how Joffree tilted his head so you can see the Rolls Royce logo. He's ~*as humble as they come*~! :roll:

ImageImageImage

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

Xlesley wrote:Had to.

DEADDDDDD, omg what is thissss :rofl: :rofl: He's not shaking anything because there ain't no ass to shake! HAHAHA.

Also, karmatica, I don't knowwww... it seems like he's become a little more humble. He only showed off 3 times instead of 4-5 times :roll: :rofl: (note: I'm being veryyyy sarcastic lololol)

exposer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by exposer »

Jeffree Star actually is quite hideous when you look at him in full length. His face looks great on camera, but his body is all out of proportion and he looks like a skeletor (except, not buff?). :rofl:

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

He dyed his hair blonde. It actually doesn't look bad! The neon pink hair was ridiculous for a 30 year old man anyway

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

OMFG *is ded* :rofl:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

fantasy wrote:He dyed his hair blonde. It actually doesn't look bad! The neon pink hair was ridiculous for a 30 year old man anyway
I was gonna say something similiar. I actually wanna know what dye (or color combo) he uses because his pink isn't as red based as other pink dyes, and I want it in my collection.

One gossip channel used a thumbnail of him with teal hair and he looked great with it!
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

fantasy wrote:He dyed his hair blonde. It actually doesn't look bad! The neon pink hair was ridiculous for a 30 year old man anyway
Ohhhh my gosh it looks so much better. I legit want my hair to be cut exactly like that.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

It does look so much better. I don't get why Joffree touched up his neon pink hair in TX a couple of weeks ago only to dye it blonde yesterday? :roll:

I guess he insists on that horrible pink hair because it's his ~*brand*~ so he'll be back to that soon.

lesliehbc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lesliehbc »

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>MpoHefYbj0A</span></a>
Omg I felt so awkward watching this video

Return to “Jeffree Star”