Hi guys, new thread :-) Post away

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joffree Star PART 3

Post by RoseHammer »

That's because he's pretty much Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. Also, i found this on IG lol.

He's delusional if he thinks piling on makeup and getting some butt implants makes him sexy. I don't know what's more ugly, him bare faced or the fact that he promotes bitchy, aggressive behavior. It's not empowering or admirable, it's called being petty and immature.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

following :tu:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Rabbits_OP
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rabbits_OP »

Following :love2:

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

RoseHammer wrote:That's because he's pretty much Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. Also, i found this on IG lol.

He's delusional if he thinks piling on makeup and getting some butt implants makes him sexy. I don't know what's more ugly, him bare faced or the fact that he promotes bitchy, aggressive behavior. It's not empowering or admirable, it's called being petty and immature.
the guy in the suit cant be him tho? hes been dying his hair pink and looking freaky since high school

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

That's Donald Trump's son :rofl:

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater

Post by Stacie Anne »

I'd be scared to run into him in a dark alley. Would assume I'm getting abducted by aliens.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

RoseHammer wrote:That's because he's pretty much Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. Also, i found this on IG lol.

hahahahhahahahaa amazing

CordeliaChase
Learner
Learner

Post by CordeliaChase »

Following. :D

smolpotate
Learner
Learner

Post by smolpotate »

gloriaboyde wrote:
waterbottle wrote:I know it's a horrible thing to say but I think he is so unattractive. I cannot see how Nathan finds him sexy. Especially when he takes "sexy" photos like the one from their holiday where he is posing naked in the water.
Dude loves eye-fucking himself on Snapchat - in every snap there's a second at the beginning where he is just posing and checking himself out and then he starts talking. LITERALLY IN EVERY SNAP. So when he's talking about something over several snaps at the beginning of each one there's that 1 second of him eye-fucking himself. :x
THANKYOUUUU
It drives me fucking crazy. Every time he is videoing with the front camera its AT LEAST 1-2 seconds before he actually starts talking. He just stands there posing like a fucking moron. Drives me insane

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

alienrasta wrote:

hahahahhahahahaa amazing
omggg the irony :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Stacie Anne wrote:I'd be scared to run into him in a dark alley. Would assume I'm getting abducted by aliens.

sooooo trueeeee :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

waterbottle
Informer
Informer

Post by waterbottle »

smolpotate wrote:
gloriaboyde wrote:
waterbottle wrote:I know it's a horrible thing to say but I think he is so unattractive. I cannot see how Nathan finds him sexy. Especially when he takes "sexy" photos like the one from their holiday where he is posing naked in the water.
Dude loves eye-fucking himself on Snapchat - in every snap there's a second at the beginning where he is just posing and checking himself out and then he starts talking. LITERALLY IN EVERY SNAP. So when he's talking about something over several snaps at the beginning of each one there's that 1 second of him eye-fucking himself. :x
I hadn't even thought of that, haha!
I do remember a snap where he "seductively" did his night time skin routine and I thought Jesus, this guy cant be serious. Does he not realize How stupId he looks?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

waterbottle wrote:
smolpotate wrote:
gloriaboyde wrote:
I hadn't even thought of that, haha!
I do remember a snap where he "seductively" did his night time skin routine and I thought Jesus, this guy cant be serious. Does he not realize How stupId he looks?
ewww like when he snapped his fake ass with the caption 'for nate' with tongue emojis errghh. i had to delete him, i felt too sorry for nathan that he actually has to sleep with that every night. makes my skin crawl.

Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Coffee »

Following! :HK:

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

The Dior lipsticks video is HORRIFYING... terrible, even for him.

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bieberbieber »

:tu:

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

The pause might be his phone. My iPhone has a delay making snapchat videos too... But the weird unnerving poses every single day. I don't get it. Like I'm watching for a video where that's all it is for 30 minutes honestly
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

there was a discussion about j & manny falling out w patrici starr, idk much about patrick but i can imagine jeffree being pissed off at him having chosen a pretty much identical last name (star) like he would probably sue him if it wasnt for the double R

i also think patrick isnt such an asslicker as manny & jeffree only likes to hang out with ppl he can either gain something from, or that are submissive to him (his sexslave nate and co-workers, like that black girl whose name i cant remember and this other woman he took to vacation too all work for him) from what ive seen patrick has quite a few collabs with big YT outside of the guru community and some real celebreties...i bet jeffree badmoulthed him hard infront of manny to convince him to stay away from him.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Joffree Star PART 3

Post by bambiii »

there was a discussion about j & manny falling out w patrici starr, idk much about patrick but i can imagine jeffree being pissed off at him having chosen a pretty much identical last name (star) like he would probably sue him if it wasnt for the double R

i also think patrick isnt such an asslicker as manny & notced jeffree only likes to hang out with ppl he can either gain something from, or that are submissive to him? (his sexslave nate and co-workers, like that black girl whose name i cant remember and this other woman he took to vacation too all work for him) from what ive seen patrick has quite a few collabs with big YT outside of the guru community and some real celebreties...i bet jeffree badmoulthed him hard infront of manny to convince him to stay away from him.

i just watched colleen ballingers (psychosoprano) collab w patrick and they did this friend challange, she guessed his fav youtuber was manny, patrick goes: "who?! ...just kidding!" and he wrote down miranda sings instead.

Return to “Jeffree Star”