Leesha Part 5

Starbux
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Leesha Part 5

Post by Starbux »

I've watched a few of her recent videos and there's something very off with her. She laughs like a crazy person at everything, even when Paul says something that's not funny. She used to be relatable and now she just feels like that weird chick that has no friends. She seems so awkward it makes me wonder who she really is. In her old videos she was relatable and her videos were watchable. I don't know who is watching her regularly now, even her Stitch Fix videos are weird.

I think she's unhappy, she has mentioned her weight gain multiple times. She squandered the opportunity to keep growing her channel and now she gets very few views because she's no longer relevant. I love the higher functioning Kailyn analogy, it's perfect. She hasn't grown or become more adult. She could have transitioned to lifestyle videos instead she floundered trying to define herself. I think her family & Paul need to stop enabling her and hold her accountable. She needs to get her shit together and stop wallowing in self pity. She has always had a shopping problem, but I think it wasn't as bad when she was getting PR all the time.

Part of me wants to feel sorry for her but then I remember how lazy she is. Someone mentioned she's all about instant gratification. She's never worked at anything, she'll diet for a little while and when she doesn't lost a bunch of weight she gives up. I want to see her work at something for longer than 2-3 months.

bunnysaur
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysaur »

I will say I think she has shifted more towards lifestyle stuff. I liked her therapy video and I do appauld her for being open and honest like that.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I am surprised it was to downsize and not actually get something bigger. She's always seemed like she wants bigger and better. I bet you it was more Paul's idea than hers, though!

areyewserious
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by areyewserious »

She bought a Tesla. What the actual..? Where is this money coming from?

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

She complains about money in the same post she buys a Tesla. Makes sense lol

bunnysaur
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysaur »

"The past couple of months has been the busiest, most stressful time I have ever been through.

Between deciding to sell our house, having to do a ton of renovations before listing, having to find a rental (fun fact- when you’re self employed, it is near impossible to find anyone willing to rent to you unless you have like 100k just sitting in a bank account), having 2 days to pack everything and move before we listed our house, getting a buyer under contract the 2nd day we listed only to have them back out 4 days before closing, and then having to unexpectedly pay both mortgage and bills in addition to rent and utilities for an extra month we didn’t plan for, to FINALLY getting a new buyer and finishing the sale last week.. it’s been a LOT.

We had already planned to pay off my car, and since the only rental we were able to get is pretty freaking far off the grid (40 min round trip to take violet to school every day), we decided to get something a bit more sustainable. Just picked up the @teslamotors Model Y and I’m so psyched!

Im so excited to have things feel like they’re finally settling down and we can work on getting back to feeling like things are normal again. This year has been challenging to say the least, but there has been a ton of growth from me as a person and I’m definitely trying to look on the bright side."

Ok, moving is stressful. A lot of that sounds valid, but c'mon, a Tesla? And a lot of people have had to commute far to work (before COVID hit, I had coworkers who drove an hour every day just one way to get to work). 40 mins round trip isn't that bad, especially when you get to set your own work hours, so that kind of rubs me the wrong way. It's just hard to relate to all this.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Leesha's biggest problem, especially lately, is how detached from reality she is. I remember her doing a video where she was absolutely flabbergasted that "people think I'm rich." Girl have you see the way you talk or the shit you talk about? She wants to be this super relatable chick, but she is absolutely NOT lmao

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

ChittahChattah wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:57 am
Leesha's biggest problem, especially lately, is how detached from reality she is. I remember her doing a video where she was absolutely flabbergasted that "people think I'm rich." Girl have you see the way you talk or the shit you talk about? She wants to be this super relatable chick, but she is absolutely NOT lmao
Exactly! Most people can’t afford a Tesla lol

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

Wait... Maybe because my first language is not English but, doesn't 40 minute round-trip mean 20 minutes each way? Or is it 40 minutes each way? In any case, I live in the city and either trip is essentially what I travel to take my child to school, in one instance when its not rush hour traffic, the other in rush hour. It's really not that bad.

raptorgrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by raptorgrrl »

maluca wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:55 am
Wait... Maybe because my first language is not English but, doesn't 40 minute round-trip mean 20 minutes each way? Or is it 40 minutes each way? In any case, I live in the city and either trip is essentially what I travel to take my child to school, in one instance when its not rush hour traffic, the other in rush hour. It's really not that bad.
You are correct, a 40 min roundtrip means 20 min each way.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I agree. When my son was in preschool his school was 20 minutes away. It really wasn't that bad. And what the hell does she have to complain about? It's not like she has to be at a regular job every morning, nor does her husband. She bitches about the most ridiculous things when she doesn't realize how easy she has it.

bunnysaur
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysaur »

I liked this:

It's good to see growth and see Leesha really trying to make changes in her life.

Leash27
Debater
Debater

Post by Leash27 »

Watching her Last Meal in Our House - Moving vlog now and when she's complaining about the backyard facing the west Paul mentions that these are all first world problems and she proceeds to complain about how hot it got in their dining room/living room from 4pm-7pm and how the pool never felt refreshing because it was always so hot in their backyard. Then she says "Yeah I guess it is a first world problem". No freaking duh it is!! Jesus, do you know how bad I wished as a kid (And even now as an adult) to have a pool?? At least you had the funds to build a pool, don't sound so ungrateful.
I have wondered for years where their money comes from. She mentioned in a moving video that after 7 years their mortgage is almost paid off....like what the hell? We just bought our house last year and in seven years we will have a decent amount paid off but not almost all of it. I know the housing market is the US is much different than it is where I am in Canada but still...with the size of their house they must have paid a pretty penny for it and to have it almost paid off in seven years is bonkers to me.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

I have a feeling a lot of her funds come from mommy and daddy. It's been questioned whether or not she had a grandparent leave her a hefty heritance too. It's something I've always been super curious about with her, because she's never worked (save for her couple month stint at the MAC counter LOL)yet she bought a house on her own and didn't even live there that long before she bought the big house with the pool that her and Paul just sold. He doesn't work either. And she just bought a Tesla. So where does all this money come from?!

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Why did Paul and Violet go look at the progress on the new house, but she didn't go with them? What's with the sudden Lego obsession? And does anyone know what posts she deleted? It had to have been something about school because she said something like "thank you for your input, I'll email Violet's teacher."

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ChittahChattah wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:23 pm
I have a feeling a lot of her funds come from mommy and daddy. It's been questioned whether or not she had a grandparent leave her a hefty heritance too. It's something I've always been super curious about with her, because she's never worked (save for her couple month stint at the MAC counter LOL)yet she bought a house on her own and didn't even live there that long before she bought the big house with the pool that her and Paul just sold. He doesn't work either. And she just bought a Tesla. So where does all this money come from?!
I am sorry to come back to this but I am behind and trying to catch up. I really think that she has never really worked in a long time
so she has to inherited the money or been given the money to purchase her homes. She hasn’t done anything in life to have a huge cash reserves to be living off of. She’s living off of her family in one way or another. Nobody works.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I see Violet got her own Switch last night on Leesha’s stories. They all seemed happy with it. Never a shortage of extra money in
their house.

kikibean31
Learner
Learner

Post by kikibean31 »

I can't stand her. I actually didn't live that far from her a few years ago. She had mentioned something about the noise in her neighborhood in a video or on an IG story and I had mentioned that I lived close to the airport in AZ so planes would constantly be coming and going over my place all the time. She never responded or liked the comment. Before that she had mentioned wanting to start those makeup classes to meet more people around that area and I had thought about it, because it sounded like fun and I thought if it wasn't far I'd definitely check it out. I think I DM'd her asking about the location. She read it, but again never responded. So I gave up and after that she just kept coming across as very snooty and I can only imagine in person it's worse.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

She definitely comes off as an entitled, snooty bitch. It's no wonder she doesn't seem to have any friends anymore lol. All the influencers she used to be friends did things with their lives, and Leesha is still stuck where she's at.

kikibean31
Learner
Learner

Post by kikibean31 »

ChittahChattah wrote:She definitely comes off as an entitled, snooty bitch. It's no wonder she doesn't seem to have any friends anymore lol. All the influencers she used to be friends did things with their lives, and Leesha is still stuck where she's at.
Exactly. It's like I was just trying to be friendly at the time and maybe make some new friends too. I thought that would be a good way to do it. But yeah she never responded and I think she only did a few of those classes before that was a done deal like everything else.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”