pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itsbl0ndie/Thirsty Casey Holmes Part 4

Post by pradacandyxo »

HAHAHA FOLLOWING :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Following.

Post by Guest »

:love2:

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Where's Drum? I'm sorry but I don't live in the States, I tried to look it up on Google maps but I can't find it.

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

princessv wrote:Where's Drum? I'm sorry but I don't live in the States, I tried to look it up on Google maps but I can't find it.
Upstate New York... about 20ish miles from Canada
#StealingColorsOnFleek

MilWife22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MilWife22 »

<3 hello to all! I'm new to this forum. I'm a MilSO and just can't believe how much time Casey gets with Davis. Am I the only one? Who else is a military SO?

lurkynic
Learner
Learner

Post by lurkynic »

MilWife22 wrote:<3 hello to all! I'm new to this forum. I'm a MilSO and just can't believe how much time Casey gets with Davis. Am I the only one? Who else is a military SO?
My husband and I were both active duty. I hope Casey rises above labeling her identity as only being a wife of a member in the military like many others do. Doubt it. She wears his West Point gear all the time as well as a variety of other Army gear.
:Eye roooollllll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

Any idea when she'll get to Drum?

Jenni23
Informer
Informer

Post by Jenni23 »

lurkynic wrote:
MilWife22 wrote:<3 hello to all! I'm new to this forum. I'm a MilSO and just can't believe how much time Casey gets with Davis. Am I the only one? Who else is a military SO?
My husband and I were both active duty. I hope Casey rises above labeling her identity as only being a wife of a member in the military like many others do. Doubt it. She wears his West Point gear all the time as well as a variety of other Army gear.

Notice she's traded her Auburn gear for Clemson? She can't even stick with an opposing team. She HAS to like the same stuff as Davis. She's sad and pathetic.
#StealingColorsOnFleek

lurkynic
Learner
Learner

Post by lurkynic »

Jenni23 wrote:
lurkynic wrote:

Notice she's traded her Auburn gear for Clemson? She can't even stick with an opposing team. She HAS to like the same stuff as Davis. She's sad and pathetic.
Oh, of course! And no longer caring about Motocross? She only "liked" it because her former fiancé did. & how can you like Auburn and Clemson? I realize they aren't in the same conference but C'MON girl. You can't expect relationships to last when you just mirror your entire self off of the one guy

lurkynic
Learner
Learner

Post by lurkynic »

Jenni23 wrote:
lurkynic wrote:

Oh, of course! And no longer caring about Motocross? She only "liked" it because her former fiancé did. & how can you like Auburn and Clemson? I realize they aren't in the same conference but C'MON girl. You can't expect relationships to last when you just mirror your entire self off of the one guy

Post by Guest »

She's pathetic!

Milso here! <3

MilWife22
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MilWife22 »

Let's stay on topic

jojo90
Learner
Learner

Post by jojo90 »

Someone posted in the last thread about her running around Watertown with her Prada and Chanel and I just wanted to say.....I literally laughed out loud. I can't wait to watch this all play out, lol. I can already see her thinking she's better than everyone else up there because Frankenstein will be an officer....ohhhhh boy oh boy.

jojo90
Learner
Learner

Post by jojo90 »

For real. She's lucky that she lives in Georgia and apparently pretty close to Benning....during the four and a half years my husband and I have been together, we've spent more than half of that time apart, when you add up deployments, training, schooling, field rotations, etc.

Post by Guest »

jojo90 wrote:
For real. She's lucky that she lives in Georgia and apparently pretty close to Benning....during the four and a half years my husband and I have been together, we've spent more than half of that time apart, when you add up deployments, training, schooling, field rotations, etc.
Yup. We are apart more than we are together.
She's going to hate military life with her self importance and arrogance. She has no idea. Wait until she finds out she comes second to the military....

Post by Guest »

Hi Davis. Enjoying the threads?? :rofl:

poopbrows
Learner
Learner

Post by poopbrows »

TeddySerious wrote:Image

lmao was that tweet supposed to disprove that Davis looks like Frankenstein? Because all I see is a strong family resemblance - same lidded eyes, same protruding brow ridge :rofl:

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

TeddySerious wrote:Image

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA can't belive someone actually posted that!!! Casey must have flipped out. If so, I bet the went out to buy some high end make up worth my 3 months paycheck to pick herself up. Oh and of course she stopped along the way and got her dick daddy something pretty!

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”