Dan Nutsutti - The Expert Freeloader | Part 17

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan Nutsutti - The Expert Freeloader | Part 17

Post by parisienne »

Mate if he actually reads through all 17 threads and sees in detail every shady thing she's done, those videos are gonna be bomb. We've waited so long for this and I hope this truly is her downfall and the official end of her career and relevancy as an influencer.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

im just sad it had to go that far that she neglects an animal for people to start waking up :(

i wouldnt be surprised if shes now hoarding negative feelings towards beans because of what happend now. her victim mentality is disgusting.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Shannon seems to agree with John :)

Post by Guest »

Remember how she liked the Shaaanxo parody video? If her logic is, 'I like other people being mean to someone to make myself feel better'................. so it's ok for her to support other people getting "bullied" (she throws that word around) but when it's happening to her, the world is ending? As long as she feels better, and isn't getting "bullied" herself?

I don't like how her fans are going after John now because Dani pulled out the word 'bullying'. She does this all the time :(

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

John's followup video is supposed to be up in a few minutes!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

loved the followup vid. i was sat watching it actually with my own dog on my lap - who i love to pieces - and her actions really pissed me off.

puppies do poop and pee everywhere - they are literally babies you can't put nappies on. but you DO NOT confine them to a bathroom continually because of this, you train them to go outside. i have a FT job (long commute) and my mum walks him every day for me so im extremely lucky in that respect. when i didn't live at home, i paid a dogsitter to look after him.

dogs are not toys that you show off at your convenience. they are animals with feelings.

this girl is an idiot.

Krg114
Learner
Learner

Post by Krg114 »

Probably should start thinking of new thread names after everyone sees John's new video tonight. I have a feeling we're going to be getting to a new thread :D

Lilah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lilah »

Karina Kaboom has also made a response video to John's first video

Post by Guest »

Slay John :tu:

She's all happy and laughing on snapchat while she's with a boy (which as usual she made sure she documented it on snapchat :roll:

Just wait til she gets home alone and the "depression hits her"

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

5892 wrote:Remember how she liked the Shaaanxo parody video? If her logic is, 'I like other people being mean to someone to make myself feel better'................. so it's ok for her to support other people getting "bullied" (she throws that word around) but when it's happening to her, the world is ending? As long as she feels better, and isn't getting "bullied" herself?

I don't like how her fans are going after John now because Dani pulled out the word 'bullying'. She does this all the time :(
Her idea of what being bullied is (aka people leaving polite critique of her actions)!and her tolerance for others being bullied by her minions really makes me question her whole "I was terribly bullied in school" story Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

5892 wrote:Remember how she liked the Shaaanxo parody video? If her logic is, 'I like other people being mean to someone to make myself feel better'................. so it's ok for her to support other people getting "bullied" (she throws that word around) but when it's happening to her, the world is ending? As long as she feels better, and isn't getting "bullied" herself?

Her idea of what being bullied is (aka people leaving polite critique of her actions)!and her tolerance for others being bullied by her minions really makes me question her whole "I was terribly bullied in school" story Image

xoBarbie
Talker
Talker

Post by xoBarbie »

I wonder if her dog had any water in the bathroom as the bowls looked empty when she opened the bathroom door??

Gigihadid
Debater
Debater

Post by Gigihadid »

Dan "Play The Victim" Sutti - We serve our tea hot, not passive aggressively
Dan "Can't Take The Heat" Sutti

Soo many options for the next thread name! Could incorporate her propaganda/"ventilated room"/her abuse of Beans

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Oh you guys I just can't :( (lurker, first post here, yadda yadda)

My family and a lot of our family friends have pugs (some from reputable breeders, some from shelters, never puppy mills or anything) and I can't stand the way she's treating that dog. We got our pug when he was a puppy (which I probably wouldn't do again but it was my mom's choice) and we adore him. And we give him everything, he's so spoiled. But the thing is, you HAVE to give baby pugs attention. They're so loving and playful when they're little. They need affection and they get lonely. Plus they're adorable. How can you neglect one like that?Like when you have a baby animal that cute how can you possibly bear to keep it locked away? I know it's hard work sometimes but godddamn, be responsible dan.

Green Eyed Girl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Green Eyed Girl »

OMG LOL @johnkuckian editing his eyes super ridiculously blue in the thumbnail of his second video to mock dani :rofl:

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I know Dani is crazy but blocking John was really a bad move. It just makes her look pathetic, like she can't handle the heat, and like she can't defend herself.

Everybody knows that John will still see anything relevant that she likes or posts, so it was totally pointless and made herself look so bad.

LIVING for this!!!!!! I almost feel like we need a 'Dani's Greatest Hits' summary of the top 10 worst things she has done for any lurkers that come on here.

mountainscrumble
Learner
Learner

Post by mountainscrumble »

#danigate for next thread title bc it's all about to come tumbling down for this gal :D

erinlove
Learner
Learner

Post by erinlove »

I feel like her views are extremely low on her last video even with it being the newest one for all the people who have searched her up from johns exposure video.. lmao

erinlove
Learner
Learner

Post by erinlove »

sorry for double post
but johns new video has been up for 3 hours and already has 37,603 views... danis from yesterday has been up for 24 hours and only has 25,010 :rofl:

bubble123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bubble123 »

I can not deal with her playing the victim card. Does she even know what the definition of bullying is? I think she throws that word around too much...
Dani has 1.3+ million subscribers and John has 176k.
John would be getting so much more hate from her minions. She can dish it but she can't take it.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”