wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John Kuckian

Post by wild4thenight »

pmsl 'there are thousands of people who literally exist to harass me'

.. i didn't realise that the fact that we call you out on your BS meant we EXIST to harass you. pretty sure i have a good job. a home, a life, a boyfriend......................

Shamlesshope
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Shamlesshope »

Omg look at the comments on his vid literally 90% is calling him out. See ya later John your channel is going down because no one trusts you any more

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

Did he say Sam Abbey, his best friend? That's the HFTT gal, ain't it?

Can JK just go away now? It's beyond entertaining. It's pathetic.

ALink_RobotDetective
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ALink_RobotDetective »

Shamlesshope wrote:Omg look at the comments on his vid literally 90% is calling him out. See ya later John your channel is going down because no one trusts you any more
I checked now and he disabled the comments on that video? So there were no kuckikult comments at all and it was easier to just delete the whole thing? :D Wow

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

ALink_RobotDetective wrote:
Shamlesshope wrote:Omg look at the comments on his vid literally 90% is calling him out. See ya later John your channel is going down because no one trusts you any more
I checked now and he disabled the comments on that video? So there were no kuckikult comments at all and it was easier to just delete the whole thing? :D Wow
yep. comments gone, likes/dislikes gone.

wish i'd screenshotted but people were basically telling him to stop saying 'we did this' etc, as he's the scammer.

jheretodiscuss
Learner
Learner

Post by jheretodiscuss »

he post this in twitter 45min ago

Post by Guest »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

Twiglet wrote:Did he say Sam Abbey, his best friend? That's the HFTT gal, ain't it?

Can JK just go away now? It's beyond entertaining. It's pathetic.
Yep. He's trying to use her as a scapegoat literally right after saying she was obsessed with him, looked the other way on child grooming, etc.

One sec: She is obsessing and abusing me!!!!!!! :((((

Next sec: You guyzzzzzzzxx, it was alll Tea's idea!!!!!!!!!!!! She's my bestie!!!!!!!!!!!Take her down, not me!!!!!!!

sereneaudrey
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sereneaudrey »

I've learned so much about him in the past 24 hours it's ridiculous. Can't say I'm that surprised though. Especially with the charity fraud

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

jackieanne wrote:
Spoilerlurt wrote:The next thread needs to be out in the main part, he's more than a lesser known, (A-M). I mean, Jessica chips is out there lol. ;)
His downfall should be front page.

If you search kuckian, there are SO many videos calling him out, it's hilarious.
You, or someone else from this post with more posts, can PM a Mod and ask to have a thread created on the main page.
posted in the help thread, hopefully a mod will help us out :D

Stargazr88
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Stargazr88 »

Have y'all seen the swastika in his recent snaps??? Is that what it is? :?

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

He's honestly so shameless. Even if he did donate to charity, he still lied about getting Amra's permission, which in my opinion is just as bad.

It's very disturbing that he can just lie and play the victim, but I'm glad that unlike other people (cough Tana cough) people are actually not believing his bullshit excuses and are mostly all turning on him.

I do think that as long as he has a small group of fans telling him he's perfect and that they believe him, he will continue on with this charade that he's a persecuted journalist.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

[youtube][/youtube]

it got reuploaded if anybody (like me!) missed it

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowerChild77 »

Lexxjxo wrote:Hey I run the Anti Kuckian Facebook group. Feel free to join. I'm not sure if I can link anything but if you just search 'Anti Kuckian Tea Sippers' it should pop up x
I just requested to join!! So excited for this :tu:

FlowerChild77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FlowerChild77 »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
jheretodiscuss wrote:
12thplace wrote:
mamaoffour wrote:He seems to have lost his mind on snapchat. What the hell is going on with the up the nose snaps, the hideous highlight, the shower snaps, and then twerking in the bathroom mirror. He's fucking nuts.
In the anti-Kuckian Facebook group they posted a screenshot of him taking a shower and he's still got his damn highlight on :rofl: You can even see the muddy AF contour that's been discussed here previously.
anyone know what happen to anti kuckikult fb group? the name changed and i'm thrown off from group suddenly
Drama went down between the admins, but I follow one of the admins and she said the group will be back, but under new management and not solely dedicated to JK.

Wait I just requested to join under the original name lol. I'm catching up on this thread. Is that group no longer active then?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

FlowerChild77 wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
jheretodiscuss wrote:
12thplace wrote:
mamaoffour wrote:He seems to have lost his mind on snapchat. What the hell is going on with the up the nose snaps, the hideous highlight, the shower snaps, and then twerking in the bathroom mirror. He's fucking nuts.
In the anti-Kuckian Facebook group they posted a screenshot of him taking a shower and he's still got his damn highlight on :rofl: You can even see the muddy AF contour that's been discussed here previously.
anyone know what happen to anti kuckikult fb group? the name changed and i'm thrown off from group suddenly
Drama went down between the admins, but I follow one of the admins and she said the group will be back, but under new management and not solely dedicated to JK.

Wait I just requested to join under the original name lol. I'm catching up on this thread. Is that group no longer active then?
it doesn't exist any more - some previous posters advised that there was some kind of issue between the mods. there's a new group called 'beauty communiTEA' but it's not specifically about JK

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

12thplace wrote:
OhSnap9292 wrote:Image

I honestly can't stand Jeffree or Manny but like, these are their logos and have been for quite some time so idk why JK is basically accusing them of stealing/copying a design like this. The holo packaging is so in right now so it doesn't surprise me and there are tons of packages that use the same color schemes. He's watching so hard right now.

The company is Black Moon Cosmetics, and they've been around since early 2015. From what I've read, JS and Manny had this little logo of theirs since...September 2016? BM is taking legal action against them for obvious copyright reasons. For once John is actually hitting the nail on the head :rofl:
He didn't hit the nail on the head. @amaskylom from twitter was the one who put this all together. He just saw the pics and used them to make his own side by side so he can take the credit.

As you can see, he did this two days after her original post.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

KuckiKunt wrote:
12thplace wrote:

I honestly can't stand Jeffree or Manny but like, these are their logos and have been for quite some time so idk why JK is basically accusing them of stealing/copying a design like this. The holo packaging is so in right now so it doesn't surprise me and there are tons of packages that use the same color schemes. He's watching so hard right now.

The company is Black Moon Cosmetics, and they've been around since early 2015. From what I've read, JS and Manny had this little logo of theirs since...September 2016? BM is taking legal action against them for obvious copyright reasons. For once John is actually hitting the nail on the head :rofl:
No. Cowan is NOT hitting the nail on the head. The crescent moon has been Manny's symbol for his brand for a very long time. He has always rocked it to represent it in some shape or form. Here is a picture from 2014:

Cowan tweeted and has now deleted it because he received backlash. The kuckikult did not agree with him and said he was reaching. If he is going to go with this story, he needs to go after every single brand on planet earth with a moon (a fucking generic symbol) in their logo/products. Also, credit needs to be given to the solar system. Cowan is NEVER right about anything :D :D
Thanks for letting me know! I guess I read something wrong; I've never been bothered to follow Manny and didn't know the moon was his thing. Welp, I guess Crookian is back to a tally of 0.

Also, did anyone see his Snaps the other day of him with that newer dog filter dancing around and making weird faces? Actually, weird is an understatement. I should say DISTURBING faces. I clicked through them so I didn't accidentally lose my breakfast. I don't get what his motives are to post these odd, unflattering Snaps. It makes him look deranged, and if I was still part of the Kuckikult it would 100% turn me off.

ETA: Thanks for the update, BTS! I really better check up on my facts before I go complimenting John. Again, like I said......Crookian.

sentimentaljourney3
Learner
Learner

Post by sentimentaljourney3 »

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
12thplace wrote:

He didn't hit the nail on the head. @amaskylom from twitter was the one who put this all together. He just saw the pics and used them to make his own side by side so he can take the credit.

As you can see, he did this two days after her original post.
^basically that! Don't give this guy any credit. He steals from others so many times any "new" info or scandal he posts-video or tweet form, be sure it's been posted by someone else before.

Return to “John Kuckian”