Vagabond Youth

icannotwithyt
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vagabond Youth

Post by icannotwithyt »

Wow, I went to read the comments for the TV video and no response from Amy! I thought she loves having intellectual conversations with people? She should really comment and respond to the fan's comments from that video.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

OT but I like this look Diego did.. And if he did everything from the base to the eye, kudos to him coz his own looks are really uhm interesting but he seems like a nice personImage

Sent by my nosey fingers

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

more talent than amy's shitty eyeshadow skills lmao

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

I watched Amy's channel for YEARS. Loved her videos, creativity and her videos about college. Everything started to change with the bad break up with her first (I think he was her first bf) boyfriend. Since that happened, Amy has changed into a very angry person. She is very unhappy with her life - she even admitted to having a crisis and dyeing her hair green but not really knowing why she dyed her hair. I don't watch her as much anymore. I wonder if moving out of her parents home into her own place with youtube as a job hasn't been easy. Then on top of that, has she had more guy trouble? Idk It's just REALLY wild to see how much she has changed - angry videos with profanity LOL!. I hope things work out for her.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Half naked thumbnail on a video about stress? I guess her views are low
IMG_20190529_124627.jpg
Sent by my nosey fingers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

she is suchhhhhhhhhh a tryhard... I'm sorry Amy but please look for other avenues of income because clickbaiting your body for views is not going to last longterm... I think she should go back to school and pursue a masters or something in all these existential subjects she's so adamant about shoving down her audience's throat. Maybe then will she realize that her thoughts aren't so groundbreaking or unique and settle the fuck down.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

her videos have become INSUFFERABLE to watch. i feel bad for anyone who considers her BS advice and know it all attitude to be credible. she's not a prophet.

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

At face value, I do like her fashion and I like the blue hair. But her cheesy and pretentious motivational talks, strangely makes it so I can no longer take her fashion seriously. To me, her fashion now just seems inauthentic just like her messages, and as someone pointed out, like she's trying way too hard.

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

I just found about this girl and omg something about her face is so off to me, like her features individually aren't bad but they don't harmonize well. Not saying she's ugly, just a very atypical look for an la beauty blogger? Her body is banging though, definitely thumbnail worthy lol. She does sound like she regurgitates self help books and tumblr quotes, can't make it through half a vid without her going on and on about energy and the universe or whatever.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

kimchijeon wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:11 pm
I just found about this girl and omg something about her face is so off to me, like her features individually aren't bad but they don't harmonize well. Not saying she's ugly, just a very atypical look for an la beauty blogger? Her body is banging though, definitely thumbnail worthy lol. She does sound like she regurgitates self help books and tumblr quotes, can't make it through half a vid without her going on and on about energy and the universe or whatever.
I find her face quite distracting.... She looks like Sandra Oh but with a longer face?

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

chena wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:37 am
I find her face quite distracting.... She looks like Sandra Oh but with a longer face?
Omg she totally does, I definitely see the resemblance. She looks just like sandra oh, maybe with a thinner nose. Like check out this picture of sandra when she was younger:

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

chena wrote:
kimchijeon wrote:
What do you mean by her face being "distracting"? It's her face, not an accessory! Lol!

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

g_gurl21 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:02 pm
chena wrote:
kimchijeon wrote:
What do you mean by her face being "distracting"? It's her face, not an accessory! Lol!
LOL, didn't realize this was difficult to understand. I meant her face distracts me from what she's saying or the product/brand she's trying to showcase. There's a lot of other things in a video aside from just her face.... right? LOL!!!

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

What she did for her dad was nice.. I don't think it was necessary to tell everyone he was having a hard time, why do YTrs like making themselves so saintly..odd

Sent by my nosey fingers

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

These YouTubers are all so thirsty for recognition. They can't seem to do anything remotely kind without blasting it on YouTube.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I just needed to say that I noticed Sandy moved and in her vlogs she's been talking about getting a couch, basically begtubbing et voilà, she has a new couch in her latest vlog.. These people are really insufferable

Sent by my nosey fingers

my_melody_melo
Learner
Learner

Post by my_melody_melo »

I really can't stand watching Amy especially when she's with Sandy, their friendship just seems so inauthentic? Amy seems too excited to have another "influencer" friend while Sandy looks like an opportunist clinging to Amy for followers lol..

naturalmakeup
Debater
Debater

Post by naturalmakeup »

I honestly like watching Amy’s videos, but I truthfully find it so difficult to watch her eat on camera. She is one of the sloppiest eaters I’ve ever seen...chewing with her mouth open and making so many smacking noises. Especially in her latest what I eat in a day!

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

I'm surprised she has body image issues. She has a kick ass body! It's her face that's very unfortunate.

g_gurl21
Debater
Debater

Post by g_gurl21 »

chena wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:02 pm
I'm surprised she has body image issues. She has a kick ass body! It's her face that's very unfortunate.
Other way around. She has a kick ass body because of her body image issues that caused her to unhealthily/obsessively monitor the way she looks, eats, exercises. Pretty sad.

(disclaimer: i want to be clear that i'm not at all suggesting body image issues are a solution to getting a good body)

Return to “V-Z”