Raw Alignment (Alyse)

SamSam19
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raw Alignment (Alyse)

Post by SamSam19 »

Also, the honeymoon period with that Drew guy (how do we know she’s dating him? Is she?) is gonna wear off eventually and she’s gonna have a shit time — he seems really aggressive and full of ego.

Side note, Addison seemed like a genuinely nice, cool guy.

BarefootFreedom
Learner
Learner

Post by BarefootFreedom »

What ever happened to Addison? Has he disappeared from social media completely?

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

I'm still afraid to SS her story because I know I'm toeing the line of being blocked already, so you just have to trust me on this.

In her story she's talking about ~how dedicated~ one of her followers is for TAKING OUT A PERSONAL LOAN to attend her course. WHAT THE FUCK. Of all the things she's done, this one makes me the absolute angriest. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO GO INTO DEBT FOR THINGS YOU DO NOT NEED HAS NO BUSINESS TEACHING ANYBODY ABOUT ~FINANCIAL FREEDOM~.

Lilia_24U

Post by Lilia_24U »

thunderdoom wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm
I'm still afraid to SS her story because I know I'm toeing the line of being blocked already, so you just have to trust me on this.

In her story she's talking about ~how dedicated~ one of her followers is for TAKING OUT A PERSONAL LOAN to attend her course. WHAT THE FUCK. Of all the things she's done, this one makes me the absolute angriest. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU TO GO INTO DEBT FOR THINGS YOU DO NOT NEED HAS NO BUSINESS TEACHING ANYBODY ABOUT ~FINANCIAL FREEDOM~.
She is so fucked up. Like how can someone be proud and feel good about one getting in debt just to attend a course of hers. Lmo! Noooooooooo, how narcissistic!

Prairiegator
Learner
Learner

Post by Prairiegator »

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude omfg lmao. The fact that she shared about someone taking out a personal loan to join her scam, and even underlined that part in the screenshot, tells you everything you ever needed to know about her and her goals. And also a lot about her privilege, because she clearly doesn't understand how bad of an idea personal loans are (unless absolutely necessary - I don't know your life but I've been there!) They are 100000000% not meant for scammy bullshit sunshine seminars or whatever the hell she's doing this time.

Also can someone take one for the team and summarize the new portion of her story where she's now pretending to be on the verge of tears talking about abuse victims? I couldn't do it. I yelled out loud "OHHH, HERE WE GO" and closed the app.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker

Post by tweetylittlebird »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tweetylittlebird
Talker
Talker

Post by tweetylittlebird »

thunderdoom wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:59 pm

I’m going to risk getting blocked to tell her she has no right to encourage ANYONE to take out a loan to finance any of the garbage she’s offering. I hope the bank manager says no. I have no words for this. It’s the most disgusting, irresponsible, immature thing I’ve ever seen her put out. Desperate, greedy, cunning, and manipulative.

Oh hey, if Amelia from Saltsandandsmoothies is so RICH and abundant, giving away large sums of cash to people because she’s got too much now, why doesn’t she give Alyse’s wannabes some money to pay for a course or retreat?

ALL. FUCKING. LIARS.

lurker11
Learner
Learner

Post by lurker11 »

I came in here with a SS of that, but you guys already found it. Hope I don’t get blocled lol

Man. That’s...that’s bad. A lot of the stuff she’s done was bad in a big scale, like overall. But this is a seriously shitty thing she’s done and she just gave us proof of it...?

Ravenslaw1
Learner
Learner

Post by Ravenslaw1 »

She totally got her hair bleached again. You can tell in her Insta story about abusive relationships lol. I thought she ~hAtEd~ it the first time.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

that was some really bad acting, all the heavy sighs....
Is she trying to imply that she was abused? not buying it.

and wooooooooooooooow, telling people to take out a loan to pay for her course. That's slimy as all hell.

LOL I did not know people could tell you've screen shotted their ig stories. haha. but, guys, just go to "instastalker" and you can view IG stories without signing into anything.

Prairiegator
Learner
Learner

Post by Prairiegator »

ngo1111 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:13 pm
that was some really bad acting, all the heavy sighs....
Is she trying to imply that she was abused? not buying it.

and wooooooooooooooow, telling people to take out a loan to pay for her course. That's slimy as all hell.

LOL I did not know people could tell you've screen shotted their ig stories. haha. but, guys, just go to "instastalker" and you can view IG stories without signing into anything.

Bad acting is the cringiest thing ever to try to watch. Everything about it makes me so uncomfortable, she's getting cultier and cultier by the day.

aghastdragon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aghastdragon »

poopeepoopee wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:04 pm
avocadocat wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:55 pm
Omg I agree. In her collab video with Rawvana back when she was actually eating plant based I think both she and Rawvana looked so youthful and alyse’s skin looked so plump and hydrated. Now her eyes look majorly sunken in (keto eyes) and as said earlier, her skin looks so patchy and thin and haggard. All this new manic energy is probably due to overcaffeinating which is a pillar of keto and carni diets.
I think a lot of it might be due to the fact that she's actually getting laid, lol.

She was clearly not physically attracted to Addison and now she's with a new guy and miraculously has a libido again and is posting about her "natural" birth control.

She's happy because she's getting the D, folks.
What's her natural form of birth control? Oh jeez... Why can't she just use something reliable? I'm so boggled by that.

Prairiegator
Learner
Learner

Post by Prairiegator »

aghastdragon wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:32 pm
poopeepoopee wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:04 pm
avocadocat wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:55 pm
Omg I agree. In her collab video with Rawvana back when she was actually eating plant based I think both she and Rawvana looked so youthful and alyse’s skin looked so plump and hydrated. Now her eyes look majorly sunken in (keto eyes) and as said earlier, her skin looks so patchy and thin and haggard. All this new manic energy is probably due to overcaffeinating which is a pillar of keto and carni diets.
I think a lot of it might be due to the fact that she's actually getting laid, lol.

She was clearly not physically attracted to Addison and now she's with a new guy and miraculously has a libido again and is posting about her "natural" birth control.

She's happy because she's getting the D, folks.
What's her natural form of birth control? Oh jeez... Why can't she just use something reliable? I'm so boggled by that.

It's one of those devices that's supposed to track your ovulation through daily temperature readings. ~so very mystical~

I really wish she'd stop calling it "birth control," because it really isn't. Especially because when she was explaining it on insta live she never explicitly stated how it works (it doesn't actively do anything to control pregnancy or prevent STDs.) It's entirely dependent on how you interpret and act on the info it gives you. So unless you have prior knowledge on the matter, which I'm assuming a lot of her young impressionable followers don't, you're left with the idea that sticking a device in your mouth daily will magically block you from getting pregnant.

She is the worst teacher, I can't imagine how her workshops go if she can't even properly and thoroughly teach about a device she's used for 5 years.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I get not wanting to take hormonal birth control and a lot of people have bad experiences with it but whatever happened to condoms at least?

The loan thing is crazy, shows just how out of touch she is that she'd share that. The continued lack of self awareness is astounding.

pootube
Learner
Learner

Post by pootube »

that insta story was so dodgy, she is now trying to speak directly to and show a connection with those of her viewers who are abused or have suffered trauma. speaking out to them directly (out of the blue) to reinforce and invite them to trust and see support through her ('i love you' 'you can rewire your brain' all sounds like precursors and priming to getting them to think that maybe she can help even if she is not explicitly inviting them to her programme).

She knows that victims of any sort of complex trauma are often failed by so much of society and can feel isolated and unsure of how to manage their abuse - i feel very much like she is trying to capitalise on that specific community because shes a fudging low life looking to scam people in places of hardship (see SS of her encouraging a loan to attend her bullshit accelerator) with some promise of a way out.

She's disgusting, truly truly. I don't care about veganism or her narcissism - but actually eye fucking the camera and speaking out to abuse victims (like wtf are you a therapist?) out of the blue, imagine being a youth who has been abused and seeing that, and fucking believing it. she doesnt love you, anyone starting a cult or otherwise financial scammers, all hone in on the most vulnerable people in our communities, eg elderly people who are targeted by door to door scammers.

SUCH A LOW LIFE I HAVE NO WORDS LEFT

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED. HOW CAN THIS GO ON UNREGULATED. THIS IS TRULY AWFUL.

Right i need to go back to work, she gets on my tits.

mylkman
Talker
Talker

Post by mylkman »

Her current story is truly disgusting. Why is she acting like she is about to cry? Abuse is horrible but I can talk about it without acting si weird.
She says the words "I love you" so often that they seem absolutely meaningless. I love my family, my friends but not some random stranger on the internet who happens to have a hard past 🙄
It seems very manipulative to me, especially her using phrases like "rewire your brain". Crazy that she thinks she can help people who experienced Trauma without having a proper education on this.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

You can't tell if someone screenshots the instastories. I read they were thinking of implying that but didn't. I took screens of her stuff and she didn't block me.
On snap chap they know if you took a screen, but on Ig it doens't seem possible.

About the loan, she disgust me more and more each day.
I'm going to attach a comment I saw on her IG. Yes Alyse you do seem like a damn sociopath, who doesn't care about anyone but her ToO MuCh mOnEy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

pootube wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:42 am
that insta story was so dodgy, she is now trying to speak directly to and show a connection with those of her viewers who are abused or have suffered trauma. speaking out to them directly (out of the blue) to reinforce and invite them to trust and see support through her ('i love you' 'you can rewire your brain' all sounds like precursors and priming to getting them to think that maybe she can help even if she is not explicitly inviting them to her programme).

She knows that victims of any sort of complex trauma are often failed by so much of society and can feel isolated and unsure of how to manage their abuse - i feel very much like she is trying to capitalise on that specific community because shes a fudging low life looking to scam people in places of hardship (see SS of her encouraging a loan to attend her bullshit accelerator) with some promise of a way out.
That's exactly what cult leaders do. They prey on abused, lost, suffering people.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

QueenE wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:16 am
You can't tell if someone screenshots the instastories. I read they were thinking of implying that but didn't. I took screens of her stuff and she didn't block me.
On snap chap they know if you took a screen, but on Ig it doens't seem possible.

About the loan, she disgust me more and more each day.
I'm going to attach a comment I saw on her IG. Yes Alyse you do seem like a damn sociopath, who doesn't care about anyone but her ToO MuCh mOnEy.
I hate comments like this, why does her online persona not match her irl self then? When a lot of people are seeing you one way, you are either not portraying yourself accurately or they're all right (and the latter is usually correct).

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

just leaving this here. :roll:

Return to “Alyse Parker”