Raw Alignment (Alyse)

BornThisWay94

Raw Alignment (Alyse)

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Anyone watch her? She's a raw vegan like Krystina (FullyRawKrystina) but she's younger and lives in Hawaii. She's a pretty positive person and seems very friendly from her videos, but I can't help but feel there's something off about her. When she first moved to Hawaii (She's from Connecticut) she was literally living in a van with her boyfriend, Addison. They broke up and she immediately began seeing Ted Carr, who's another vegan YTber and is uber creepy.

It was shown that they lived together and now suddenly they don't.

AquaSarah16
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raw Alignment (Alyse)

Post by AquaSarah16 »

I don't think there's particularly anything off about her, to me she has the same personality that all raw vegans on youtube do. They think their diet is a miracle worker and as a result are obsessive, she's eccentric just like the rest of them. *shrugs*

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I think there's something really off about her and she's in desperate need of therapy.
Non.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

I agree something is a little weird, like why do you need to show us your pit hair? Her minimalist thing is a little insane, like if you already spent the oney on shit, why throw it out to be a minimalist(I agree we are too focused on material things but she is the extreme opposite).
I remember her at a fruit festival like taking a bite into a fruit and going crazy it was weird af...

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree something is a little weird, like why do you need to show us your pit hair? Her minimalist thing is a little insane, like if you already spent the oney on shit, why throw it out to be a minimalist(I agree we are too focused on material things but she is the extreme opposite).
I remember her at a fruit festival like taking a bite into a fruit and going crazy it was weird af...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

I don't think she's weird although the whole minimalist, natural lifestyle is not my thing but I think that guy is weird, and there is no way in hell he is mid twenties like he claims.

Cozumelted
Learner
Learner

Post by Cozumelted »

Chloe_Bean wrote:I don't think she's weird although the whole minimalist, natural lifestyle is not my thing but I think that guy is weird, and there is no way in hell he is mid twenties like he claims.
Agreed. It's him that weirds me out. He seems to have changed her in some way. He looks like he's pushing 40 already.

flowergrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by flowergrrrl »

Her video about curing a UTI with a water fast made me rage. UTIs are no joke. I've had so many raw vegan friends who are ~against~ medicine have to be hospitalized with kidney infections because they try to treat UTIs with only cranberries and water. UTIs almost always require antibiotics and that's not something to fuck around with.

flowergrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by flowergrrrl »

Her video about curing a UTI with a water fast made me rage. UTIs are no joke. I've had so many raw vegan friends who are ~against~ medicine have to be hospitalized with kidney infections because they try to treat UTIs with only cranberries and water. UTIs almost always require antibiotics and that's not something to fuck around with.

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

It seems like she does everything for show. She had a few videos get lots of views because of their clickbait titles ("Why I Don't Shower") and then started making a lot more of the same types of videos, and now she seems to be raking in the dough. She loves sensationalism and seems very easily influenced. I don't even understand how she was making money up until a few months ago. She's clearly hiding some source of income and claiming you can live a dream life in Hawaii with no possessions and no money. All you need are friends and raw food. Right. Also, she's planning on hiking the entire Appalachian trail, which I think is interesting, but she's planning on doing it 100% raw and then writing a book about it. Again, just screams publicity stunt to me if she's already planning on writing a book before she's even started the hike.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

fossilfinger wrote:It seems like she does everything for show. She had a few videos get lots of views because of their clickbait titles ("Why I Don't Shower") and then started making a lot more of the same types of videos, and now she seems to be raking in the dough. She loves sensationalism and seems very easily influenced. I don't even understand how she was making money up until a few months ago. She's clearly hiding some source of income and claiming you can live a dream life in Hawaii with no possessions and no money. All you need are friends and raw food. Right. Also, she's planning on hiking the entire Appalachian trail, which I think is interesting, but she's planning on doing it 100% raw and then writing a book about it. Again, just screams publicity stunt to me if she's already planning on writing a book before she's even started the hike.

She said she had several income sources, one being where she talks to people on the phone about health and wellness and charges them a shitload. I think a few 2-3 hour sessions cost $500+ :roll: who'd waste money on that? It's just over the phone. She can't see you (Unless it's FaceTime) so how does she know what your health and body is like?

I think her parents have money and helped her a lot in the beginning. She's done videos at her house in CT and her family seems like the typical New England upper class people. I doubt they'd let their daughter live in a. van by the river (SNL lol) without any funds to get her by

fossilfinger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fossilfinger »

BornThisWay94 wrote: I think a few 2-3 hour sessions cost $500+ :roll: who'd waste money on that? It's just over the phone. She can't see you (Unless it's FaceTime) so how does she know what your health and body is like?
I didn't know it cost that much! :o Who would pay for someone who has zero qualifications and who is probably just repeating things they've already said in their videos?

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cozumelted wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:I don't think she's weird although the whole minimalist, natural lifestyle is not my thing but I think that guy is weird, and there is no way in hell he is mid twenties like he claims.
Agreed. It's him that weirds me out. He seems to have changed her in some way. He looks like he's pushing 40 already.
She posted an insta photo on her personal insta with like "so beautiful" and I was like ew.... The comments were all like "Jesus???"

He looks concerning, and something about all this seems concerning.

She seems like the kind of person to be like "I only lift weights for an hour a day" but do a shitton of cardio and lie about a lot of her fitness things. Makes her lifestyle seem easier. Maybe she can't do cardio without the cooked food though...

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote: I think a few 2-3 hour sessions cost $500+ :roll: who'd waste money on that? It's just over the phone. She can't see you (Unless it's FaceTime) so how does she know what your health and body is like?
I didn't know it cost that much! :o Who would pay for someone who has zero qualifications and who is probably just repeating things they've already said in their videos?
That's actually ridiculous. Although, to back her up, she should get a fitness trainer degree or something, I don't know if she's the school-type but, that would do.

applesandbananas
Debater
Debater

Post by applesandbananas »

Her videos keep popping up in my recommendeds for some reason (probably because my favorite train wreck is Kalel The Faulty Vegan) and there is definitely something off about her. She seems nice enough but also batshit crazy. Her diet is weird AF. I can't quite put my finger on it but she seems like someone who should not be vlogging.

blueberrykisses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blueberrykisses »

fossilfinger wrote:She's clearly hiding some source of income and claiming you can live a dream life in Hawaii with no possessions and no money.
That is my problem wit her, she used to live in a van and now that she has got all this youtube money she has decided it is 'not for her' and advocates this crazy idea. The only reason she is living her dream life is because of Youtube..

I also find the raw vegan thing obsessive and ridiculous. I think its a waste of time and a waste of her life. I am not against vegeterianism or veganism but these hippies out in the forest are extremists and being a raw vegan is completely pointless, you are not going to live to 150 years old age or look like Marilyn Monroe at the age of 90 just because you obsess about everything you eat and drink.

That Ted Carr is one creepy bastard and some of the things he says are insane.. like he literally makes up all this crazy stuff like 'you shouldnt eat a fruit / vegetable if it doesnt absorb into your skin' lmao , she is litereally a cult leader. HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A PILLOW. BECAUSE YOU KNOW BABIES DONT HAVE PILLOWS. lmao

blueberrykisses
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blueberrykisses »

fossilfinger wrote:She's clearly hiding some source of income and claiming you can live a dream life in Hawaii with no possessions and no money.
That is my problem wit her, she used to live in a van and now that she has got all this youtube money she has decided it is 'not for her' and advocates this crazy idea. The only reason she is living her dream life is because of Youtube..

I also find the raw vegan thing obsessive and ridiculous. I think its a waste of time and a waste of her life. I am not against vegeterianism or veganism but these hippies out in the forest are extremists and being a raw vegan is completely pointless, you are not going to live to 150 years old age or look like Marilyn Monroe at the age of 90 just because you obsess about everything you eat and drink.

That Ted Carr is one creepy bastard and some of the things he says are insane.. like he literally makes up all this crazy stuff like 'you shouldnt eat a fruit / vegetable if it doesnt absorb into your skin' lmao , she is litereally a cult leader. HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE A PILLOW. BECAUSE YOU KNOW BABIES DONT HAVE PILLOWS. lmao

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I watched her for awhile before deciding I wasn't a fan. I think what seems off about her is that she has a really young, naivety about her so she seems like a child. She is way too easily influenced also.

dazed
Learner
Learner

Post by dazed »

her videos kept popping up on my recommendations all the time and now i watch her videos regularly and something does seem off about her but i can't put my finger on what exactly that is.. she also seems so weirdly happy and positive all the time that i almost think it's fake. please tell me i'm not insane (well, i have depression, maybe that's why. just not used to that amount of happiness and positivity in a person haha.)
i'm curious about that ted carr guy though, can someone explain me in PMs why people find him creepy and weird? what's he done? pls?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

My opinion on her is that she is painfully naive, and she's the type to act before thinking. She's very easily influenced and I think that's why she jumped from her relationship with Addison to Ted and then back to Addison so quickly. I however, am so glad she got rid of Ted so quickly. He is a major creep, very delusional, loves to hear himself talk. I get cult leader vibes from his personality and I definitely don't believe he's 26. He looks mid thirties yet that fruit diet is supposed to be such a miracle worker. He was clearly using her popularity to his advantage. I also think she has an unhealthy obsession with food and what is the point of doing so many what I eat in a day videos when all she eats is bananas , papaya, and salad in every video.

Return to “Alyse Parker”