Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Raw Alignment (Alyse)

Post by Prairiegator »

MooCow wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:30 am
just leaving this here. :roll:

Nice to see the whole family uses excessive cutesy emojis hahaha. The way they all type reminds me of those old Highlights magazines where there'd be a one page story with images to represent the nouns instead of words. THE CRINGEEE

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

MooCow wrote:

How is this a real person and not a character on Parks and Rec?

smangie07
Learner
Learner

Post by smangie07 »

MooCow wrote:

This is perfect because I was just going to bring up the fact that I am not surprised at all that Alyse is telling people to take out loans to pay for her coaching because her brother Rob there is doing the EXACT SAME THING with his company CEO Movement. They are apparently working with some lending company in the US and now the recruiters can use these loans as a way to recruit folks for their Kangen scheme- I literally can't believe it's even legal what they're doing, especially that the mother is right along in cahoots with them... The fact they need to stoop this low is the first sign that the gravy train has reached the station- it's how all pyramid schemes falter- the easy folks with money to burn have been picked off and now they are searching for the desperate.

Hagatha
Talker
Talker

Post by Hagatha »

Scamming influencers have figured out that if they use "abuse" or "mental health" in their pitches anyone who criticises them gets accused of being cruel and insensitive. Unfortunately the backlash when it comes means that people who are truly suffering will be ignored and disbelieved. It's so cynical and disgusting.

MooCow
Learner
Learner

Post by MooCow »

was poking around on SocialBlade and while this is probably inaccurate, one can dream

meji09
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by meji09 »

NinaandRanda made a video roasting ex-vegans. It was posted before Alyse made her announcement but it could pretty much be written about her

t

Post by Guest »

MooCow wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:59 pm
was poking around on SocialBlade and while this is probably inaccurate, one can dream

Idk about everything else, but the loss of subscribers is accurate. She had about 790,000 subs until her I'm no longer vegan video. It's crazy how many subscribers she has lost

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

How are her est. earnings zero though? Are none of her videos monetized? That's the part I don't get.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:09 pm
How are her est. earnings zero though? Are none of her videos monetized? That's the part I don't get.
When you remove a video or videos, like she did as can be seen in the screenshot where one day it is minus 2 million views, it impacts the estimated earnings, in this case down to zero.

lurker11
Learner
Learner

Post by lurker11 »

Today I was listening to “Escaping NXIVM” and although obviously that was a terrible cult with real violence and not comparable, I did notice a lot of the recruiting tactics and MLM aspects were the same as what Alyse uses. Is there like a general playbook these people work from? Or a famous person or something? So many of these scammy people sound the same!

poopeepoopee
Learner
Learner

Post by poopeepoopee »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Hey there mod, can we please have a new thread?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

poopeepoopee wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:15 pm
Chloe_Bean wrote:
Hey there mod, can we please have a new thread?
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=35821

Return to “Alyse Parker”