OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT- YWP part 12

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: OldT, LeatheredT chesT, and Tiny WristedT- YWP part 12

Post by Yetta »

Well, well, well. It looks like Camel made a trip to the courthouse this morning and paid $60, to cover the 11/3 and 12/3 payments. My guess is she got a notice that she would be in contempt of court if not paid by today

As for the other past due amounts, they more than likely will enforce those payments when this one is paid off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magical mermicorn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by magical mermicorn »

jackieanne, kudos to you for doing some awesome research. I can't believe she is so behind on all her fees and yet she's complaining about Tony breathing down her neck when she is shopping! Do you think he even knows how much she owes? Or does he care? She is just the most ridiculous human being. Spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on candles, ratty tshirts, knick knacks, Sephora orders... and yet she cannot possibly keep up with a $50/month payment on her legal things. She needs more than a babysitter, she needs someone to take away all her credit cards. Oh wait, then she'll start stealing again... :?

Post by Guest »

jackieanne wrote:Well, well, well. It looks like Camel made a trip to the courthouse this morning and paid $60, to cover the 11/3 and 12/3 payments. My guess is she got a notice that she would be in contempt of court if not paid by today

As for the other past due amounts, they more than likely will enforce those payments when this one is paid off

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/77ff311d56df7302682fe2ce9c600b59.jpg[/img]

Jackieanne--you're probably saving her ass from being thrown back in court honestly! She should be thanking you for posting these so it's top of mind for her. You know she only knows she needs to make a payment because she sees it on here LOL!

Post by Guest »

yesitsme wrote:This girl is a ratchet bitch.

She's on SC and was like "Oh red lips are such a hassle - like I was at breakfast talking to these people and they were asking how old my kids are and saying how young i look"... I said to my phone.. WTF ever. LOL

Whenever she shows up on my SC and my boyfriend is around he is always like "why do you even watch her? all you do is cuss her out!" haha

I'm like sooooooooooooooooooo close to the point of unfollowing her on SC (only thing I follow her on).
LOL! My boyfriend does and says the same thing as yours!

One time I was listening to music over blue tooth and decided to check snapchat. Well naturally hers came on first since the bitch snaps 24/7 and her GodT awful voice flooded our entire house. I wish I could have recorded his face and accompanying comments LOLOLOL.

Just imagine guys... camel's voice in surroundT soundT. So soothing. ImageImageImage

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've purposely not been watching her on snapchat AND she's completely vanished from my radar - in other words, she's not uploading videos to youtube on a regular basis so she's not going to gain any subscribers! She must be bitter watching her old friends like Kathleen and Manny (I personally dislike him) succeed in the youtube industry!

Kathleen has done so amazingly well - I'm a bit peeved that we can't get the polishes in the UK at the moment but, she's working on getting distributors in Europe. Kathleen has been busy with her own make up company and has still been uploading several times a week (Jaclyn Hill and camel should take note!)

Why doesn't nicole tell us why her and kathleen had a fall out instead of her throwing shade in kathleen's general direction?

We need a new thread ...part 13 ...unlucky for some lol!x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Yes! Was pretty sure that we were ready for a new thread!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

It just really pisses me off that she has these past due fines, and can't even be bothered to make payments on her payment account - even though it is only $25/month required - but she can BLOW hundreds of dollars a month on crap she doesn't need! It's so not right.

I had a speeding ticket a few years ago, and I didn't want it on my record, so I paid my $120 fine, plus $300 "supervision" fee to keep it off my record. Guess what, Camel, I PAID it when I went to court! In full! That is what responsible people do!

YoLo
Debater
Debater

Post by YoLo »

jackieanne wrote:
Laloca28 wrote:Well Camel, you're not making a video of anything lately. All you do is swatch on SC and then your subscribers ask you over and over again for swatches because not everyone is glued to their phones and they miss stuff!!

Someone tweeted her that she doesn't mention Kathleen anymore....She's not mentioning any of her "friends" anymore! And that framed photo of her with Manny & Patrick whatever happened to it lol.

She sounds salty

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161123/9bbf2acd4d39305c3f2c2198daf54b57.png[/img].

Yikes! You can hear the contempt in her voice in that reply!
She should do one even if she is salty. She would get a lot of views and make some $$$$ because she does paint her nails well.

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

Omg, I finally got caught up on posts. The vampire cold ballsacks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jackieanne, you are a rockstar for posting all of camels late payments. She needs to personally thank you for the reminding her to pay! :tu:

Should we start another thread? This one is already at 43 pages.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

I'm wondering who she's talking about the sponsored post in IG and still talking about it this morning ummmmm....

Post by Guest »

Re: the sponsored post.... "I'm all about making that paper. Make that money anyway you can girl. But there has to be a line!" Wait, what? Camhole is just one giant walking contradiction.

Also--I had 3 suggestions for new threadT names. They live in the thread names forum!

Post by Guest »

Also bitch has given enough hints. She's said slim jims like 5 times now and also that her snaps are sponsored by beef jerky today. It's gotta be something like that....

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

OLDT Baldt and fuckedt Up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

BeautyG
Debater
Debater

Post by BeautyG »

I vote @shill's OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Shill I vote urs too

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

magical mermicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by magical mermicorn »

I could be wrong but aren't we supposed to vote in the name suggestions thread by thumbs-upping (lol) the ones we like? Also who is in charge of making a new thread?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I spent about 20 minutes on Instagram looking for a post that would fit what she was complaining about. she sure is worked up about it.

Yep, me, too for Shill's OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil How do we start a new thread? Can anyone do it, or does a mod need to do it?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Anyone can do it - we just need a moddie to lock this one x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

YoLo
Debater
Debater

Post by YoLo »

jackieanne wrote:I spent about 20 minutes on Instagram looking for a post that would fit what she was complaining about. she sure is worked up about it.

Yep, me, too for Shill's OldT Itchy Camel SponsoredT by Vagisil How do we start a new thread? Can anyone do it, or does a mod need to do it?
Anyone can do a new thread, but a moderator has to lock the old thread I think.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”